Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,308 members, 7,819,048 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

Chris Brown Drops New Song 'I Cant Win' - Listen And Download - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Chris Brown Drops New Song 'I Cant Win' - Listen And Download (1728 Views)

Help Me With This Song I Really Dont Know The Title Nor The Singer / Don Jazzy Calls D Banj A Broke Dude In New Song / Play And Download Music Video For Free @ Www.naijamusic.net (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chris Brown Drops New Song 'I Cant Win' - Listen And Download by manpo2k(m): 12:29pm On Apr 30, 2013
[img]http://1.bp..com/-3h1oANnkA_A/UX-kDbEikUI/AAAAAAAAOkI/ahbUrAOt59I/s320/chris-brown-i-cant-win.jpg[/img]
July 16 is shaping up to be a big day for albums. In addition to Pusha T’s My Name Is My Name, Chris Brown has set a July 16 date for his sixth album X. Breezy took to Twitter to make the announcement and surprised his fans by dropping a new song. On “I Can’t Win,” he sings about a relationship that has reached its breaking point. “Tell me what did I do to make you hate me so much? Why you angry all the time? Why you don’t wanna ride for me?” he asks his girl. But the song won’t appear on X. “Some shit I felt like writing that’s not on the album,” he explained.

Click HERE to Listen and Download http://wetinhappen..com/2013/04/just-in-chris-brown-drops-new-song-i.html

(1) (Reply)

Download King Kong Remake By Kaptain Swizzy. Amazing Song. / Checkout Top Ten Best Hiphop Beats Of All Times / [DOWNLOAD MP3] Fidestin Crush - Bella My Lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.