Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

What Do You Think Of This Ebube Nwagbo’s Outfit…sexy Or Childish? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / What Do You Think Of This Ebube Nwagbo’s Outfit…sexy Or Childish? (2014 Views)

Ebube Nwagbo Named ‘Most Fashionable Actress' (Photos) / Damilola Adegbite At The ‘Flower Girl’ Premiere: Sexy Or Tacky? / Rihanna In Ripped Denim: Sexy Or Not? (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Think Of This Ebube Nwagbo’s Outfit…sexy Or Childish? by roccio(m): 2:07pm On Apr 30, 2013
The beautiful actress is one person who never shies away from taking fashion risks and most times she’s on point. As she celebrated her birthday a couple of days ago, the pic above found its way into our mail box. Some people at our office thought she looked sexy while some argued she looked childish, like a secondary school girl.

Am putting the question to you now. What do you think of the outfit…sexy or childish?

More at http://www.tundeola.com/2013/04/what-do-you-think-of-this-ebube-nwagbos.html

Re: What Do You Think Of This Ebube Nwagbo’s Outfit…sexy Or Childish? by Airforce1(m): 2:14pm On Apr 30, 2013
Rubbish
Re: What Do You Think Of This Ebube Nwagbo’s Outfit…sexy Or Childish? by jntyjnty007(f): 2:50pm On Apr 30, 2013
Nothing wrong with it, the style has been around for a while, nothing new.
Re: What Do You Think Of This Ebube Nwagbo’s Outfit…sexy Or Childish? by Nobody: 3:34pm On Apr 30, 2013
I don't see anything wrong with it, though it's not my style of dressing.
Re: What Do You Think Of This Ebube Nwagbo’s Outfit…sexy Or Childish? by sKeetz(m): 3:42pm On Apr 30, 2013
Airforce1: Rubbish
I don't know if its only me buh av come to notice that all ur comments promotes mediocrity. You are always negative. I hope its just on nairaland cuz if not, you still have a Looooooooong way to go ! undecidedno one is putting a gun to ur head compelling you to comment.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Of This Ebube Nwagbo’s Outfit…sexy Or Childish? by micki83(m): 10:56pm On Apr 30, 2013
sKeetz: I don't know if its only me buh av come to notice that all ur comments promotes mediocrity. You are always negative. I hope its just on nairaland cuz if not, you still have a Looooooooong way to go ! undecidedno one is putting a gun to ur head compelling you to comment.
It's not just u o...I noticed it too
Re: What Do You Think Of This Ebube Nwagbo’s Outfit…sexy Or Childish? by lepasharon(f): 5:21am On May 01, 2013
Its nice jare!
Re: What Do You Think Of This Ebube Nwagbo’s Outfit…sexy Or Childish? by temmie013(f): 9:11pm On May 01, 2013
i don't see anytin childish in dis afta all dats hw pple dress dis days especially celebs..it's actually a cute 1
Re: What Do You Think Of This Ebube Nwagbo’s Outfit…sexy Or Childish? by nkyluv(f): 3:31pm On May 02, 2013
Cute1, loving her outfit
Re: What Do You Think Of This Ebube Nwagbo’s Outfit…sexy Or Childish? by anitank(f): 11:53pm On May 02, 2013
call it childish but yeah......thats the idea. The outfit is called the 'sexy school girl' and she rocks in it. i totally want those 3 piece

(1) (Reply)

Kendall Jenner Is Changing The Face Of Fashion / Where To Get Essential Oils In Lagos And Other Part Of Nigeria / Butt Lifters,waist Trainers,flat Shoes,pantyhose,sandals Aand Facial Mask

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.