Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,850 members, 7,828,078 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

Reviewer For Americanah And Golden Sands Needed - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Reviewer For Americanah And Golden Sands Needed (689 Views)

The Secret Of Golden Key. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reviewer For Americanah And Golden Sands Needed by tnwmagcom: 2:20pm On Apr 30, 2013
I am looking for someone to review Americanah by Chimamanda Adichie and Golden Sands by Tunde Leye for a soon to be launched online women's magazine. Brand new copies of the books will be provided to you and will be yours to keep. If you are interested in reviewing these books, please send an email to hello@tnwmag.com or reply to this thread indicating interest and stating your terms. Thanks.
Re: Reviewer For Americanah And Golden Sands Needed by ekaromail: 6:31am On May 12, 2013
I am interested. That's if you haven't gotten someone to review it.
Re: Reviewer For Americanah And Golden Sands Needed by tnwmagcom: 1:20am On May 13, 2013
Thanks ekaromail - where are you based so I can get books across to you?
Re: Reviewer For Americanah And Golden Sands Needed by ekaromail: 1:50am On May 13, 2013
I'm based in Benin. You can send me ecopies instead of bothering with courier. a pdf copy is just okay. So, how much do you intend to pay for the review? I want you to tell me what you can pay.
Re: Reviewer For Americanah And Golden Sands Needed by harjala(m): 4:45pm On Jun 08, 2013
I am equally Interested too,besides Im a Big Fan of Tunde Leye..Kindly E-mail Me @ ajalatemitopeolufisayo@gmail.com
Re: Reviewer For Americanah And Golden Sands Needed by jaysworld(f): 7:11pm On Jun 08, 2013
I am interested and based in Lagos.My email is joy.nwokoro@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

My 1st Review On Fiverr / Crypto Writer Needed / Script Writer Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.