Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,684 members, 7,851,352 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:38 PM

Kim Kardashian Refusing Baby Gifts Wants Donations Instead - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kim Kardashian Refusing Baby Gifts Wants Donations Instead (631 Views)

Nigerian Man Assaults Yvonne Nelson For Refusing To Hug Him / OJB Jezreel Puts Stop To Donations / Govt Officals To Withdraw Support For OJB Over False Donations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kim Kardashian Refusing Baby Gifts Wants Donations Instead by MalasparkBlog(m): 4:31pm On Apr 30, 2013
Kim Kardashian wants her friends to know ... SHE DOESN'T NEED YOUR BABY GIFTS ... but there's a hospital in Chicago that sure does.

TMZ has learned Kim and her baby daddy Kanye West want to make it clear to family, friends and fans there's no baby registry despite the slew of fakes popping up on the Internet and they don't want any presents.

Instead, the couple is asking all well-wishers to cut a check to the Lurie Children's Hospital in Chicago, where Kanye grew up. We all know Kanye and Kim have aTON of rich friends hopefully, they'll actually follow directions.

http://www.malaspark.com/2013/04/kim-kardashian-refusing-baby-gifts.html?m=1

Re: Kim Kardashian Refusing Baby Gifts Wants Donations Instead by tinuolababy(f): 4:57pm On Apr 30, 2013
Ok
Re: Kim Kardashian Refusing Baby Gifts Wants Donations Instead by Leaknigerianews(m): 5:03pm On Apr 30, 2013
Some said they want to name her J3sus Khrist ..

(1) (Reply)

I Am Not Afraid Of Rape – Omotola / I Miss Goldie's Heart - Uti Nwachukwu / Inyanya – “wizkid Inspired Me”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.