Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,076 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

Poem For My Internet Wife - Poems For Review - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Poems For Review / Poem For My Internet Wife (1055 Views)

A Poem for Change! / A Poem For Goldie's Death / Poem For My Father (MR Muritala Abdulkareem Babatunde) I Miss You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Poem For My Internet Wife by amclimax(m): 6:42pm On Apr 30, 2013
I’ve searched the world looking for my true love Are you searching for me too Do you have visions of love and happiness Like I do Do you reach for me when you sleep Only to find and empty space That not only lies in your bed But also within your heart Do you dream about me even though we have never met Do you close your eyes and vision us together Do you cry when you hear a romantic song And think about us…even though we never met This is what True Love is all about Wanting and needing someone who can release Emotions without ever meeting One can only imagine the magic … if two souls searching for True love come together as one It would truly be a blessing from the heavens To know that there are two less lonely hearts in the world tonight If you’re searching for me Call for me and I’ll be there From now till my last sunset You will be my sunrise in the morning And my moon lit night with stars shining brightly When you see a shooting star You will know I’m not very far Close your eyes and make a wish For only then You will we receive My sweet everlasting kiss upon your lips As we hold hands and walk away Into our Sunset of True Love
Re: Poem For My Internet Wife by Orikinla(m): 7:28pm On Apr 30, 2013
This not a poem. grin

(1) (Reply)

Life / Check Out This Haiku Poem. / Chronicles Of An Only Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.