Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

Posters Of Lamido And Amaechi Flood Idah, Kogi State. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Posters Of Lamido And Amaechi Flood Idah, Kogi State. (12219 Views)

Lamido And Son Smile After Granted Bail / EFCC Arrests Ex-Governor Lamido And Sons Over Money Laundering / Jigawa Youths Protest Arrest Of Lamido's Sons By EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Posters Of Lamido And Amaechi Flood Idah, Kogi State. by TechyGuy: 11:34am On May 02, 2013
ACN/CPC, with their propaganda!!!
Re: Posters Of Lamido And Amaechi Flood Idah, Kogi State. by miqos02(m): 11:34am On May 02, 2013
we shall see
Re: Posters Of Lamido And Amaechi Flood Idah, Kogi State. by DandeNumeruno(m): 11:35am On May 02, 2013
Re: Posters Of Lamido And Amaechi Flood Idah, Kogi State. by jovie50: 11:41am On May 02, 2013
Na dem sabi!!

Re: Posters Of Lamido And Amaechi Flood Idah, Kogi State. by hectorswag(m): 12:24pm On May 02, 2013
lol grin
Re: Posters Of Lamido And Amaechi Flood Idah, Kogi State. by ChideraFavour(m): 12:26pm On May 02, 2013
[quote author=Johnnyhoo]
fellow nlers,jst heard 4rm a frnda abroad dt gov chime of enugu is dead in an indian hospital..jst wanna confirm[/quote

and how does it relate 2 ds post at hand? Pls we hv heard enough of dt rumur and I beg u not 2 refer us bak 2 it again.ask Google nd confirm it ursef Ok!
Re: Posters Of Lamido And Amaechi Flood Idah, Kogi State. by Ikwerefistson: 12:32pm On May 02, 2013
Rhino.5dm:

Wrong zone? I thought you tools said there is no more zoning in PDP? Is Jonathan from the zone that should be contesting according to the expired PDP zoning arrangements?

Come to think of this, your Jonathan was even filmed signing the PDP zoning arrangements, yet he went ahead and contested. Now you are talking about zoning? How comes you guys are this dense? You ate your cake and still want to have it?
incase ure 2 blind nd daft to see nd observe,wrong zone in d sense dat no arewa man wil ever rule nija agan
Re: Posters Of Lamido And Amaechi Flood Idah, Kogi State. by Mohdadutse(m): 1:10pm On May 02, 2013
gboss4sure: Shey na only the north go vote them abi? make we see na
no, but national consensus!
Re: Posters Of Lamido And Amaechi Flood Idah, Kogi State. by Nobody: 2:37pm On May 02, 2013
Ok
Re: Posters Of Lamido And Amaechi Flood Idah, Kogi State. by chuksboniface: 3:24pm On May 02, 2013
we're watching
Re: Posters Of Lamido And Amaechi Flood Idah, Kogi State. by theripper3: 3:46pm On May 02, 2013
An aboki as president? Mtscheeeeeeeeew
Re: Posters Of Lamido And Amaechi Flood Idah, Kogi State. by coputa(m): 3:50pm On May 02, 2013
Amaechi is now pitching tent with the north,.apart from the fact that he will be used and dump,he also lacks the political clout and sagacity to run for that office...Now that his downfall is imminent,he should ask obasanjo..
Re: Posters Of Lamido And Amaechi Flood Idah, Kogi State. by surveyProf(m): 4:30pm On May 02, 2013

That is if your vote will count, wen we start the counting of votes!!!
Re: Posters Of Lamido And Amaechi Flood Idah, Kogi State. by oddy4real(m): 4:33pm On May 02, 2013
so, some of you are gullible enough to believe that Lamido/Amaechi can wrestle the PDP ticket from the hands of a sitting President? these Nairaland political analysts sef
Re: Posters Of Lamido And Amaechi Flood Idah, Kogi State. by stebell(m): 7:36pm On May 02, 2013
The body language of both Lamido n Amaechi does not suggest dat D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ are interested in the stated position/office. As for me, I rather stick wit GEJ/SAMBO ticket come 2015 than go for peeps like Ameachi who hv shown over tym dat he's an arrogant and don't give a F**k about who's on top. I still posit dat Nigerians wud rather vote for a Ghanaian dan vote a Northerner for Aso Rock. Believe it or not GEJ will cross 2015 hurdle.
Re: Posters Of Lamido And Amaechi Flood Idah, Kogi State. by jpphilips(m): 3:10am On May 07, 2013
Mohdadutse:
Uhn....! I am inviting you to jigawa to see what lamido did to jigawa.

jigawa? excuse me!!
Re: Posters Of Lamido And Amaechi Flood Idah, Kogi State. by Mohdadutse(m): 7:15am On May 07, 2013

Why only north?

(1) (2) (Reply)

PDP Crisis: Governor Dickson’s Committee Submits Report To Sheriff / An Igbo LETTER To All The Yourbas And Hausa (muslims Who Want GEJ To Go In 2015. / BREAKING: Speaker House Of Rep Dogara Bows To Pressure, Resigns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.