Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,177 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:33 PM

Would Our First Parents (adam And Eve) Have Lived Forever? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Would Our First Parents (adam And Eve) Have Lived Forever? (1744 Views)

Calabar Pastor’s Family Lived With Python For 10 Years / You're Not A Tested Christian Until You Have Lived In The North - Pastor Adeboye / Did Adam And Eve Have Bellybuttons? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would Our First Parents (adam And Eve) Have Lived Forever? by Homebaked: 11:04pm On Apr 30, 2013
Assuming the answer is yes -they would have lived forever if not for the fall- and then an offspring down the line, a great grand son, ate the forbidden fruit, will his progenitors' eternal lives be cut short on account of the sin?

1 Like

Re: Would Our First Parents (adam And Eve) Have Lived Forever? by ayobase(m): 12:18am On May 01, 2013
I have asked myself that same question before......I think the rule breaker will be sent to hell or somewhere instantly in order not to corrupt the system!

Na only the guy joystick go dey strong everytime, and trying to corner some ladies.....abeg I no fit dey think am jare!

God has wayS of dealing with situations!
Re: Would Our First Parents (adam And Eve) Have Lived Forever? by shdemidemi(m): 8:01am On May 01, 2013
The Bible never said they knew each other before the fall na,so it would have been just Adam and Eve forever
Re: Would Our First Parents (adam And Eve) Have Lived Forever? by Nobody: 8:21am On May 01, 2013
shdemidemi: The Bible never said they knew each other before the fall na,so it would have been just Adam and Eve forever
lol.. so 'Sin' gave us knowledge of sex.. which means it wasn't God's initial plan for us to have sex and reproduce?

Where does this verses fit in then?

Gen 1:27-28:

So God created mankind in his own image,in the image of God he created them; male and female he created them.God blessed them and said to them, “Be fruitful and increase in number; fill the earth and subdue it. Rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky and over every living creature that moves on the ground.”

Gen 3:16:
To the woman he said, "I will make your pains in childbearing very severe; with painful labor you will give birth to children. Your desire will be for your husband, and he will rule over you."

Were they going to reproduce via mutual masturbation? artificial insemination?
Re: Would Our First Parents (adam And Eve) Have Lived Forever? by Homebaked: 8:23am On May 01, 2013
shdemidemi: The Bible never said they knew each other before the fall na,so it would have been just Adam and Eve forever
Is that so? What happens to the command to be fruitful and multiply given before the fall?
Re: Would Our First Parents (adam And Eve) Have Lived Forever? by Unluvable(f): 9:26am On May 01, 2013
Homebaked: Is that so? What happens to the command to be fruitful and multiply given before the fall?

those two beings didnt realize they were naked until they ate the damn fruit! Now tell how do two ppl get to have s.ex when they don't even know their naked And we don't know the number of years they were running around that garden eating wack fruits before eve seeked knowledge. Why didnt they procreate
Going by genesis if eve didnt eat that 'knowledge' fruit, they never would have f.u.cked!!!
Re: Would Our First Parents (adam And Eve) Have Lived Forever? by Homebaked: 9:29am On May 01, 2013
Let us consider that animals and trees grow, age and die even though they committed no sin. Sin may not be directly responsible for physical death. However, in the garden of Eden was the tree of life, which God may have given to Man periodically to extend his life.
Re: Would Our First Parents (adam And Eve) Have Lived Forever? by Homebaked: 9:36am On May 01, 2013
Unluvable*:

those two beings didnt realize they were naked until they ate the damn fruit! Now tell how do two ppl get to have s.ex when they don't even know their naked And we don't know the number of years they were running around that garden eating wack fruits before eve seeked knowledge. Why didnt they procreate
Going by genesis if eve didnt eat that 'knowledge' fruit, they never would have f.u.cked!!!
Even as we speak animals know not if they are clad or not yet they mate in order to procreate.
Re: Would Our First Parents (adam And Eve) Have Lived Forever? by Nobody: 9:45am On May 01, 2013
Unluvable*:

Please don't ignore this
musKeeto:
Re: Would Our First Parents (adam And Eve) Have Lived Forever? by Homebaked: 10:16am On May 01, 2013
ayobase: I have asked myself that same question before......I think the rule breaker will be sent to hell or somewhere instantly in order not to corrupt the system!

Na only the guy joystick go dey strong everytime, and trying to corner some ladies.....abeg I no fit dey think am jare!

God has wayS of dealing with situations!
The rule breaker's children will have to bear their father's sin .
Re: Would Our First Parents (adam And Eve) Have Lived Forever? by Unluvable(f): 10:24am On May 01, 2013
musKeeto:

Please don't ignore this

I've been asking questions about genesis long time ago. I don't know what crack moses was on while writing! You can't even do artificial insemination without 'realizing' your naked! I also wonder why animals are affected by this sin committed by adam and eve.

I don't know how gen 1:28 tallies with gen 3:7-11 angry
Re: Would Our First Parents (adam And Eve) Have Lived Forever? by Nobody: 10:26am On May 01, 2013
Unluvable*:

I've been asking questions about genesis long time ago. I don't know what crack moses was on while writing! You can't even do artificial insemination without 'realizing' your naked! I also wonder while animals are affected by this sin committed by adam and eve.

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Would Our First Parents (adam And Eve) Have Lived Forever? by Unluvable(f): 10:28am On May 01, 2013
Homebaked: Even as we speak animals know not if they are clad or not yet they mate in order to procreate.

Animals actions are based on instinct, humans based on thoughts. You can't equate the two. Except your telling me we were created with the same capacity as animals
Re: Would Our First Parents (adam And Eve) Have Lived Forever? by Unluvable(f): 10:35am On May 01, 2013
musKeeto:

grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin beats me!
I mean was it adam sin that turned the lion from an herbivore to a carnivore and how is that fair to the damn innocent prey undecided
Re: Would Our First Parents (adam And Eve) Have Lived Forever? by Nobody: 10:37am On May 01, 2013
Unluvable*:

Animals actions are based on instinct, humans based on thoughts. You can't equate the two. Except your telling me we were created with the same capacity as animals
Lol.. indeed, that's why the snake was able to walk up to Eve and deceive her..

Put these stories in any other book and they aren't any different from Enid Blyton's or Chimamand's stories...

SMh.
Re: Would Our First Parents (adam And Eve) Have Lived Forever? by Nobody: 10:55am On May 01, 2013
Homebaked: Assuming the answer is yes -they would have lived forever if not for the fall- and then an offspring down the line, a great grand son, ate the forbidden fruit, will his progenitors' eternal lives be cut short on account of the sin?

The question to ask is; what was the forbiden fruit?

The forbidden fruit symbolises the primitive slave race in the region called the garden of Eden the ability to reproduced which was against the intentions of the leader of theElohims. The ones responcible for adding that to the human DNA were the helpers of mankind( otherwise called satan,lucifer)

The humans were chased out of the artifical gardens before their DNA could be injected with the ability to be immortal......which would have been a devastating blow to Yahweh and his fellow Elohims.

The original Elohim used genetic and social engineering to attempt to keep man subservient. After realizing that man could become a threat to the agenda of the Elohim at the tower of Babel, individual members of the Elohim built congregations and cities of followers (slaves). The recruitment of Abraham in the Bible by "the Lord" (Genesis 12:1-3, 17:7-cool was an example of how the Elohim chose humans and agreed to "be their God." Numerous other religious systems of belief were established by the Elohim in order to keep man divided against himself and thus unable to work together for their own betterment. For example, the "angel" Gabriel established the Jewish religion and then turned around and established the rival religion of Islam. The gods of the Hindus, Greeks, Summerians, American Indians and others were also established by the Elohim.
Re: Would Our First Parents (adam And Eve) Have Lived Forever? by Nobody: 11:12am On May 01, 2013
Homebaked: Assuming the answer is yes -they would have lived forever if not for the fall- and then an offspring down the line, a great grand son, ate the forbidden fruit, will his progenitors' eternal lives be cut short on account of the sin?

Good morning HomeB,

What you have there is quite an interesting thought...it shows that you have an active mind indeed.

Well, no one knows for sure what would have been assuming Adam and Eve did not eat the forbidden fruit...

There have been a number of theories on this but all these leaves us in uncertain terrain.
Re: Would Our First Parents (adam And Eve) Have Lived Forever? by Nobody: 11:15am On May 01, 2013

Hmmm...but Sacred scriptures did not state that it would be just Adam and Eve too...
Re: Would Our First Parents (adam And Eve) Have Lived Forever? by Nobody: 11:29am On May 01, 2013
Oga musky,

musKeeto:
lol.. so 'Sin' gave us knowledge of sex.. which means it wasn't God's initial plan for us to have sex and reproduce?

It won't be appropriate that "sin" gave us knowledge of sex...from the way Adam and Eve were before the fall, I believe they could have been able to have sex without committing sin cause they were already 'married'...

musKeeto:
Where does this verses fit in then?

I don't see any ish with the verses...do you?

musKeeto:

No one knows this for sure but I am guessing that reproduction would have been via the normal process...
Re: Would Our First Parents (adam And Eve) Have Lived Forever? by Nobody: 11:34am On May 01, 2013
Well now Unluv,

Unluvable*:

those two beings didnt realize they were naked until they ate the damn fruit! Now tell how do two ppl get to have s.ex when they don't even know their naked

Surely, one need not know that he or she is nak*d to have s*x.

Unluvable*:

And we don't know the number of years they were running around that garden eating wack fruits before eve seeked knowledge. Why didnt they procreate

Like you said, we don't know how long they were there and surely we also don't know why procreation took place after the fall...

Unluvable*:

That is not correct...incomplete information does not mean a certain conclusion.
Re: Would Our First Parents (adam And Eve) Have Lived Forever? by Nobody: 11:38am On May 01, 2013
Unluvable*:

This will only be true if you believe that new born babes are not humans...you honestly can't tell us that the actions of an infant are based on thoughts.
Re: Would Our First Parents (adam And Eve) Have Lived Forever? by Nobody: 11:43am On May 01, 2013
Unluvable*:

I've been asking questions about genesis long time ago. I don't know what crack moses was on while writing! You can't even do artificial insemination without 'realizing' your naked! I also wonder why animals are affected by this sin committed by adam and eve.

What is the correlation between having the knowledge of one's nak*dness and having s*x?
Re: Would Our First Parents (adam And Eve) Have Lived Forever? by Nobody: 11:52am On May 01, 2013
musKeeto:
Lol.. indeed, that's why the snake was able to walk up to Eve and deceive her..

Put these stories in any other book and they aren't any different from Enid Blyton's or Chimamand's stories...

SMh.

You find snakes having the ability to walk impossible to believe? Have you also asked yourself what business does a pterodactyl have with flight...

There are so many things we cannot explain, yet it does not mean they are impossible...
Re: Would Our First Parents (adam And Eve) Have Lived Forever? by Rossikk(m): 11:55am On May 01, 2013
How were 'Adam and Eve' your 'first parents'? So you really think your 'first parents' were non-African Whites and Semites from the middle east? My goodness. Talk about colonial brainwashing.
Re: Would Our First Parents (adam And Eve) Have Lived Forever? by Nobody: 12:03pm On May 01, 2013
Rossikk: How were 'Adam and Eve' your 'first parents'? So you really think your 'first parents' were non-African Whites and Semites from the middle east? My goodness. Talk about colonial brainwashing.

Hallo Rossik,

Who were your first parents? What colour were they? Are you saying that you do not believe in 'evolution'?
Re: Would Our First Parents (adam And Eve) Have Lived Forever? by Nobody: 12:04pm On May 01, 2013
I hope bible will be banned from being taught in our primary schools.You cannot teach science and bible together....they conflict!
Re: Would Our First Parents (adam And Eve) Have Lived Forever? by Nobody: 12:05pm On May 01, 2013
striktlymi:

Hallo Rossik,

Who were your first parents? What colour were they? Are you saying that you do not believe in 'evolution'?

There is nothing like first parents, Just a lame idea!
Re: Would Our First Parents (adam And Eve) Have Lived Forever? by Nobody: 12:06pm On May 01, 2013
ifeness: I hope bible will be banned from being taught in our primary schools.You cannot teach science and bible together....they conflict!

Now this is pretty Ife,

How exactly do they conflict?
Re: Would Our First Parents (adam And Eve) Have Lived Forever? by Rossikk(m): 12:06pm On May 01, 2013
striktlymi:

Hallo Rossik,

My 'first parents' were black African. Sheer common sense really. I don't see what evolution has to do with it and I don't believe in evolution either.
Re: Would Our First Parents (adam And Eve) Have Lived Forever? by Nobody: 12:08pm On May 01, 2013
ifeness:

There is nothing like first parents, Just a lame idea!

Are you saying that the Earth was populated by a number of persons who came to be simultaneously?
Re: Would Our First Parents (adam And Eve) Have Lived Forever? by mazaje(m): 12:09pm On May 01, 2013
Adam and Eve?. . .Are you Jews?. . .Why the hell are Nigerians believing in some Jewish mythical ancestral story?. . .Again , I repeat are you Jews?. . .

1 Like

Re: Would Our First Parents (adam And Eve) Have Lived Forever? by Rossikk(m): 12:11pm On May 01, 2013
ifeness: I hope bible will be banned from being taught in our primary schools.You cannot teach science and bible together....they conflict!

True talk. Science and research shows that the first humans were born in Africa. But the Jewish bible claims they were born in Israel, near the garden of Eden, watched over by a cunning snake with evil motives. I know which story I believe!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Destroying Ancestral Altars/agents (4) / Breaking The Spell Of Witches In Africa / My 5-year-old's Hard Question

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.