Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,467 members, 7,836,843 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

Title? - Travel (52) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Title? (74450 Views)

Man U Claims Their Nineteenth League Title (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (71) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Title? by olarwarlay(m): 3:52am On Nov 14, 2013
Yeah! Yeah!! Godzilla's in the house.....Runs to carry my shotgun! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Title? by Mamacita007(f): 4:10am On Nov 14, 2013
O Goddddddd grin grin i give up
Re: Title? by Nobody: 7:09am On Nov 14, 2013
Mamacita007: O Goddddddd grin grin i give up

I'm watching PBS now. They're showing "Secrets of the dead" - a Kennedy documentary.
Re: Title? by pickabeau1: 7:25am On Nov 14, 2013
CFCfan: Just heard that strippers in the US, on average, make around $74,000 a year.

-Strip clubs world wide rake in $75 billion in annual revenue; with the clubs in the US accounting for $3bn.
-The Gentlemens clubs in California rake in $1bn in revenue shocked

Sex Sells...
Re: Title? by Mamacita007(f): 7:33am On Nov 14, 2013
CFCfan:

I'm watching PBS now. They're showing "Secrets of the dead" - a Kennedy documentary.

Ok. i'll check it now

Black friday is nov 29th. who is going shopping? i heard that samsung galaxy note 10.1 will sell for a low price
Re: Title? by Nobody: 7:46am On Nov 14, 2013
Mamacita007:

Ok. i'll check it now

Black friday is nov 29th. who is going shopping? i heard that samsung galaxy note 10.1 will sell for a low price

I'll wit till March to upgrade my iphone, lol.
Re: Title? by Mamacita007(f): 7:49am On Nov 14, 2013
CFCfan:

I'll wit till March to upgrade my iphone, lol.

Why? lloooooll mine needs an upgrade becos ios 7 keeps crashing
Re: Title? by Mamacita007(f): 7:51am On Nov 14, 2013
Americans sef. i heard that only few people signed up for obamacare & that they might cancel it. i wonder why people refuse free healthcare
Re: Title? by Nobody: 8:00am On Nov 14, 2013
Mamacita007: Americans sef. i heard that only few people signed up for obamacare & that they might cancel it. i wonder why people refuse free healthcare
Everyone would have to carry maternity coverage (including men) grin
Re: Title? by Nobody: 2:23pm On Nov 14, 2013
Mamacita007: Americans sef. i heard that only few people signed up for obamacare & that they might cancel it. i wonder why people refuse free healthcare
if u ask me, I'd say health issue is personal, hence u don't compel ppl on it. Dis obacare is more of benefits to the ageing and jobless ppl, while d working class who re paying 4 it don't even get sick unlike d beneficiaries.

Obamacare sucks for someone like me who don't believe in medical science.
For once I'm on d same page with d Arizona senator McCain grin

Jah is my healer.
Re: Title? by Nobody: 4:49pm On Nov 14, 2013
fact

Las Vegas is more known than Nevada, btw it's no way near being called a capital city. cool

Re: Title? by kpolli(m): 5:17pm On Nov 14, 2013
Mamacita007:

Ok. i'll check it now

Low price being?
Re: Title? by Mamacita007(f): 7:28pm On Nov 14, 2013
kpolli: Low price being?

Ina Kwana mai kpolli ...I think they're gonna have pretty good deals. I'm not looking to buy anything this year. Ba Kudi
@ Olarwarlay: Hook me up!
Re: Title? by Mamacita007(f): 7:36pm On Nov 14, 2013
Did you guys hear the story of a Caucasian man that contested election pretending to be black in a mostly African-American district? He sent out pictures of a black man sitting in an office, flyers of a black guy greeting people, campaigned with the voice of a black man and he won! shocked
**Shouldn't it be a crime when a person uses racial profiling to their advantage? So deceitful!**
Re: Title? by olarwarlay(m): 7:43pm On Nov 14, 2013
Mamacita007:

@ Olarwarlay: Hook me up!

Right away Ma'am.... kiss kiss
Re: Title? by Mamacita007(f): 7:46pm On Nov 14, 2013
olarwarlay: Right away Ma'am.... kiss kiss

How are you able to single me out? Haha!

1 Like

Re: Title? by olarwarlay(m): 8:00pm On Nov 14, 2013
Mamacita007:

How are you able to single me out? Haha!

wink grin You should trust me on that now... Shebi it's You! kiss
Re: Title? by Mamacita007(f): 8:53pm On Nov 14, 2013
Mamacita007: Did you guys hear the story of a Caucasian man that contested election pretending to be black in a mostly African-American district?

lloooooll did they remove him?
Re: Title? by Mamacita007(f): 9:00pm On Nov 14, 2013
kpolli:

Low price being?

Cheaper than the normal price. many electronics like camera, phones, tablets will be on sale
Hp laptop 14" for $278
Apple mini ipad for $299 with free 100 box walmart gift card
samsung galaxy s4 for $40

http://www.theblackfriday.com/Apple-iPad-Mini-16GB--100-Gift-Card/2243.htm
Re: Title? by Mamacita007(f): 9:02pm On Nov 14, 2013
Macys & victoria secret will be having sales grin grin

1 Like

Re: Title? by Nobody: 9:04pm On Nov 14, 2013
Mamacita007: Macys & victoria secret will be having sales grin grin
Awesome!!

1 Like

Re: Title? by kunlebal(m): 9:09pm On Nov 14, 2013
Mamacita007:

Cheaper than the normal price. many electronics like camera, phones, tablets will be on sale
Hp laptop 14" for $278

Is this for real, I would have love to by galaxy x4 but am still in nigeria and I will not be coming to state with a phone. embarassed
Re: Title? by olarwarlay(m): 9:11pm On Nov 14, 2013
Mamacita007: Macys & victoria secret will be having sales grin grin

Mama.... The Coupon and Sales Lady!!!

I Love You jare kiss..... Hope Godzilla doesn't see this cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Title? by Mamacita007(f): 9:15pm On Nov 14, 2013
kunlebal:
Is this for real, I would have love to by galaxy x4 but am still in nigeria and I will not be coming to state with a phone. embarassed

that's what i saw online but it might be with a contract or u can check craigslist
Re: Title? by Mamacita007(f): 9:19pm On Nov 14, 2013
olarwarlay:

Mama.... The Coupon and Sales Lady!!!

I Love You jare kiss..... Hope Godzilla doesn't see this cheesy cheesy cheesy

Go abeg with ur fake gift. better mail mine to me grin grin what can i get for u from victoria secret llooooooll
Re: Title? by olarwarlay(m): 9:39pm On Nov 14, 2013
Mamacita007:

Go abeg with ur fake gift. better mail mine to me grin grin what can i get for u from victoria secret llooooooll

Lol, you call that special gift fake? Ask my runaway love, She'll tell you more cheesy cheesy

Anything you get for me will be appreciated jare, you know say na you dey reign. I'll double your gift for that grin
Re: Title? by Mamacita007(f): 10:16pm On Nov 14, 2013
olarwarlay:

Lol, you call that special gift fake? Ask my runaway love, She'll tell you more cheesy cheesy

Anything you get for me will be appreciated jare, you know say na you dey reign. I'll double your gift for that grin

lloooooool
Re: Title? by kpolli(m): 11:24pm On Nov 14, 2013
Mamacita007:

Hp laptop 14" for $278

Are you serious? shocked shocked
Re: Title? by Mamacita007(f): 1:10am On Nov 15, 2013
kpolli:

Are you serious? shocked shocked

With 2 yr contract with AT&T sad sad galaxy note is $299

Tonight is scandal with olivia pope. team mellie
Re: Title? by lisadem: 2:51am On Nov 15, 2013
JOKE:
Girl said: Dad, I'm in love with a boy who is far away from me. I am in India and he lives in Alaska.
We met on a dating website, became friends on facebook, had long chats on whatsapp, he proposed to me on skype, and now we've had 2 months of relationship through Viber.
I need your blessings and good wishes, daddy.

Dad said: Wow! Really!! Then get married on twitter, have fun on tango.
Buy your kids on e-bay, receive them through gmail, and if you are fed up with your husband...sell him on
Amazon. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Title? by Mamacita007(f): 4:06am On Nov 15, 2013
lisadem: JOKE:
Girl said: Dad, I'm in love with a boy who is far away from me. I am in India and he lives in Alaska.
We met on a dating website, became friends on facebook, had long chats on whatsapp, he proposed to me on skype, and now we've had 2 months of relationship through Viber.

Buy your kids on e-bay, receive them through gmail, and if you are fed up with your husband...sell him on
Amazon. grin grin grin

hahahaha social media wedding. very funny
Re: Title? by Nobody: 4:35am On Nov 15, 2013
lisadem: JOKE:

Amazon. grin grin grin
ROTFL grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (71) (Reply)

Cheeky Monkeys Having Sex On Car Bonnet In England / Pictures Of Awka Anambra State Capital That You Haven't Seen (photos) / Luxembourg Makes Public Transportation Free, Becomes First Country (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.