Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,306 members, 7,860,757 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:39 PM

Your Experience With A Witch/wizard. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Your Experience With A Witch/wizard. (549 Views)

Funny PHCN Photos (share Your Experience With Them) / True Life Story: My Ordeal With An Alien/Demon/Witch / The Flying "Wizard" Who Crash-landed At Kasoa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Your Experience With A Witch/wizard. by Cornel88(m): 3:33am On May 01, 2013
I have been hearing about witches and wizards since I was a little boy, but up till this moment, I have never seen not even one before, thereby given me the impression that they never exist. To be sure, I took the issue to my both parents whom have spent more time on earth, they both said, never in there life have they seen any. Today, I'm bringing the same issue to nairalanders to nail. Have you seen a witch or wizard before? If yes, share your experience. If no, do you still think that witches and wizards does exist? Front page please...

(1) (Reply)

Fire Razes 150 Spare Parts Shops In Apapa / Kidnappers On Our Trail Over Pay-off — PHCN Workers - See More At: Http://leader / Best Nairaland Prank- Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.