Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,818 members, 7,827,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

Anyone Going Through Recurrent Pregnancy Loss (RPL) In The TTC - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Anyone Going Through Recurrent Pregnancy Loss (RPL) In The TTC (1535 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anyone Going Through Recurrent Pregnancy Loss (RPL) In The TTC by HoneyBony: 4:12am On May 01, 2013
Hello,just wondering if any1 out there is having RPL in this our journey of TTC and see may be we can help each others in combating this satanic recurrence with prayers,encouragement and testimonies from those that have fought the battle and won.If there is anything you did differently after a miscarriage/s to achieve pregnancy and carry the baby to full term.Your opinion is highly welcome.
I have been in this TTC journey for 5yrs,Dh and I have tried naturally but no avail.Use comid, follcullar tracking,done all the test u can talk of in this world but all came out ok.
We decided to result to ivf since we are nt getting younger anymore.We did ivf 3 times but lost all the pregnancy arround 4-6wks.
Don't know what else to do that is why I decided to open this thrend.Instead of dying in silence and feeling left alone why not share this at least a problem shared is half solved.
Thanks.
Re: Anyone Going Through Recurrent Pregnancy Loss (RPL) In The TTC by Nobody: 4:50am On May 01, 2013
U can contact all ur pastors to pray for you and hope for the best! I know how it is in our Nigerian culture trying to get a child of ur own I understand, But pls I'll advice U for an adoption, why not adopt achild , its still one and same thing as having urs n moreover a way of helping d society, there is no rule on earth that lays any "U MUST BEAR A CHILD" principle : I think we Black n particularly africans just like killing ouselves with issue that ought not to be

Thats my candid advice, n I think any right thinking professional would advice U likewise
Re: Anyone Going Through Recurrent Pregnancy Loss (RPL) In The TTC by safe06: 7:12am On May 01, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]@honeybony,so sorry for all,everything will be fine by God's grace. I ll suggest u go to a fertility clinic and ask the doc to conduct a test called "assyria",it detects d reason for recurrent miscarriage,it may have to do with Ʊя̩̥̊ immunuglobulins,or maybe the food U̶̲̅ eat during the early days of conception contains mercury which Ȋ̝̊̅§ dangerous for implantations,pls try go do d test,eat well and pray hard,God bless.
Re: Anyone Going Through Recurrent Pregnancy Loss (RPL) In The TTC by HoneyBony: 2:16pm On May 01, 2013
@Raymondenyi,thx for the advice.U said it all; the society we find ourself sometimes determine our life but one can try change it to suite ones happiness.
@Safe06 thx.Will try do that.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Going Through Recurrent Pregnancy Loss (RPL) In The TTC by Beetle: 3:49pm On May 01, 2013
Hi Honeybony? Where are you based?
Re: Anyone Going Through Recurrent Pregnancy Loss (RPL) In The TTC by HoneyBony: 3:58pm On May 01, 2013
@Beetle.I based in port harcourt Nigeria but not in town presently.
Re: Anyone Going Through Recurrent Pregnancy Loss (RPL) In The TTC by Beetle: 11:18pm On May 01, 2013
Has your doctor recommended anything? Low dose aspirin 75mg, steroids etc to stop this from reoccurring
Re: Anyone Going Through Recurrent Pregnancy Loss (RPL) In The TTC by Beetle: 11:19pm On May 01, 2013
Might just be your immunes fighting the pregnancy.
Re: Anyone Going Through Recurrent Pregnancy Loss (RPL) In The TTC by HoneyBony: 3:36pm On May 02, 2013
@beetle thx for ur concern.I made mention of sumthing like that to my doc.He said from all the blood work that he carried out on me shows that I have no history of blood clot in me.So that is why I never used it.By the way what is STEROID?
Re: Anyone Going Through Recurrent Pregnancy Loss (RPL) In The TTC by bebedlolo: 6:54am On May 03, 2013
@honeybony I'll suggest you go to another doctor for a second opinion. Many people take low dose aspirin and steroids during ivf treatment even if they don't have any recurrent miscarriage, this is just for prevention sake. Not to talk of when you are now experiencing recurrent miscarriages. It dosent harm the baby in any way. Maybe you can try that next time to cover all bases.
Re: Anyone Going Through Recurrent Pregnancy Loss (RPL) In The TTC by Beetle: 7:18am On May 03, 2013
Prednilosone, clexane - these are drugs that dr prescribe for recurrent miscarriage.
Re: Anyone Going Through Recurrent Pregnancy Loss (RPL) In The TTC by VENUSS(f): 8:25am On May 03, 2013
http://natural-fertility-info.com/preventing-miscarriage . I found this when I had my first loss. You may find it helpful as well.
Re: Anyone Going Through Recurrent Pregnancy Loss (RPL) In The TTC by HoneyBony: 3:15pm On May 03, 2013
@Bebedlolo thx alot .For the 3 Ivf it has been different doctors.I think my issue is not about docs it abt them able to figure out what is really causing it.Alll the docs are equal to the task most especially the last doc that did the ivf. I will note insist on that next time.
Re: Anyone Going Through Recurrent Pregnancy Loss (RPL) In The TTC by HoneyBony: 3:16pm On May 03, 2013
@Beetle thanks a lot will take note of the drugs.
Re: Anyone Going Through Recurrent Pregnancy Loss (RPL) In The TTC by HoneyBony: 3:17pm On May 03, 2013
@venuss thanks.Will check it out.
Re: Anyone Going Through Recurrent Pregnancy Loss (RPL) In The TTC by HoneyBony: 2:16am On May 11, 2013
Thanks to all that has taken time to read,comments on this.
Looking back can't believe it been 5yrs of marriage.when I see people arround me getting pregnant with the snap of their fingers and I'm here counting yrs of no issues and I wonder weather there is sumthing that I did in the past that I'm being punished for or is it that God loves them more than me.I've distance myself from families and friend all in the name of TTC.
I fill like I don't have friends anymore but thanks to my DH who stood by me all this yrs,he never make me lack anything but I feel I've betrayed him somehow;seeing him in the mist of his friends with there kids bring tears to my eyes.All I needed is children of my own,a complete family.
I'm tired of tests,docs,fetility treatment for now.Think I need a break from TTC for now.
Re: Anyone Going Through Recurrent Pregnancy Loss (RPL) In The TTC by Beetle: 6:59am On May 11, 2013
@ Honeybony, take heart my sister. They say if you have problems there's always someone somewhere worse off than you. Don't let miscarriage take over your life. You've had a lot of good advice and pls heed to them. So what his friends all have kids, yours will come IA. Don't worry about what you don't have, I know it's not easy but you gat your husband by your side. What else do you want. I pray God makes it easy for you.
Re: Anyone Going Through Recurrent Pregnancy Loss (RPL) In The TTC by HoneyBony: 3:41pm On May 11, 2013
Tnx Beetle.I feel a bit relieved.

(1) (Reply)

Pls Advice: Pregnant But Negative Test Result & No Gestational Sac In Uterus / How To Know The Difference Between Bacteria And Viruses / Medicinal Benefits Of Guava Leaves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.