Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,092 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

Is Nairaland Getting Boring Without Tribal Bashing And Bigotary? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Nairaland Getting Boring Without Tribal Bashing And Bigotary? (858 Views)

Tribal Bashing!!!! / Stop The Tribal Bashing On Political Section-oluwasegunfummi / Suggest Ways To Stop Tribal Bashing On NL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Nairaland Getting Boring Without Tribal Bashing And Bigotary? by Nobody: 9:24am On May 01, 2013
Frankly speaking i do enjoy the tribal bashing in Nairaland political section thats the fun. It ease the tension and can be fun. Since the ban i must confess that its been quite boring, no more fun.
Lets reinstitute the tribal bashing afterall it only end on the internet. I got many Yoruba and Hausa friends in real live. Whats your take on this?

2 Likes

Re: Is Nairaland Getting Boring Without Tribal Bashing And Bigotary? by Kairoseki77: 9:27am On May 01, 2013
Dirty N*gger! grin
Re: Is Nairaland Getting Boring Without Tribal Bashing And Bigotary? by 9jii(m): 9:30am On May 01, 2013
So you like to hide and insult your friends?
One word.HYPOCRITE.
Re: Is Nairaland Getting Boring Without Tribal Bashing And Bigotary? by Nobody: 9:30am On May 01, 2013
Michaeljones36: Dirty N*gger! grin
but serious the bashing is fun. In real life Igbo, hausas and yoruba move on fine. So lets be allow the fun of E-war
Re: Is Nairaland Getting Boring Without Tribal Bashing And Bigotary? by Kairoseki77: 9:34am On May 01, 2013
Thankgodifeduba: but serious the bashing is fun. In real life Igbo, hausas and yoruba move on fine. So lets be allow the fun of E-war

Don't you know the Internet can cause revolutions.

It's all fun and games until someone gets hurt.
Re: Is Nairaland Getting Boring Without Tribal Bashing And Bigotary? by Nobody: 9:42am On May 01, 2013
Michaeljones36:

Don't you know the Internet can cause revolutions.

It's all fun and games until someone gets hurt.
hahaha thats funny. Nobody gets hurt and forget about Revolution in Nigeria. Its not possible bro. We are too divided for Revolution

1 Like

Re: Is Nairaland Getting Boring Without Tribal Bashing And Bigotary? by Kairoseki77: 10:37am On May 01, 2013
Thankgodifeduba: hahaha thats funny. Nobody gets hurt and forget about Revolution in Nigeria. Its not possible bro. We are too divided for Revolution

Bro...if just one Igbo Jew starts insulting Prophet Muhammad on NL, there will be blood in the streets in the North.
Re: Is Nairaland Getting Boring Without Tribal Bashing And Bigotary? by Nobody: 11:32am On May 01, 2013
Michaeljones36:

Bro...if just one Igbo Jew starts insulting Prophet Muhammad on NL, there will be blood in the streets in the North.
those Arab hausas have been killing Igbos and bombing our churches. Have their been any war on the street?
Re: Is Nairaland Getting Boring Without Tribal Bashing And Bigotary? by Kairoseki77: 1:42pm On May 01, 2013
Thankgodifeduba: those Arab hausas have been killing Igbos and bombing our churches. Have their been any war on the street?

Depends on how you define war. grin
I wouldn't say it's peaceful up there.
Re: Is Nairaland Getting Boring Without Tribal Bashing And Bigotary? by seunfly: 4:20pm On May 01, 2013
It may be fun to us now, but the truth is it leave a scares in our heart and u can see the evidence on some topics. True i have an igbo friends and business partners but every words we say here deposite something into our mind which we uncously act upon it.
Re: Is Nairaland Getting Boring Without Tribal Bashing And Bigotary? by ba7man(m): 5:26pm On May 01, 2013
Wouldn't it be better if we shared knowledge and engage in healthy, mature discussions....rather than trade insults like a bunch of fat, uneducated market women??

2 Likes

Re: Is Nairaland Getting Boring Without Tribal Bashing And Bigotary? by Ejine(m): 7:56pm On May 01, 2013
I enjoyed watching the tribalists duke it out grin

they had generals on both sides, but I think the "Champion Tribalist" award should go to Nchara/Mekus/Ramnon/ZnO...

That man was on a league of his own grin

Ikenna the moderator don come spoil show sha grin grin - Not that I'm complaining anyway...

I never wanted the tribalism to stop; but at the same time, I'm not begging for its return -- In otherwords, I'm indifferent.
Re: Is Nairaland Getting Boring Without Tribal Bashing And Bigotary? by Ejine(m): 7:58pm On May 01, 2013
seunfly: It may be fun to us now, but the truth is it leave a scares in our heart and u can see the evidence on some topics. True i have an igbo friends and business partners but every words we say here deposite something into our mind which we uncously act upon it.

You have a Gbagaun grin

(1) (Reply)

FG: Thieves Threaten Rail Line Completion, Steal Components / 2015: There’ll Be No Crisis If Jonathan Loses – Clark / Nigerian Police Must Be Reformed. Nigeria As A Country Needs Total Overhaul

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.