Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,187 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

• Adele Fan Thread. - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / • Adele Fan Thread. (8166 Views)

Blackmagic Fan Thread / Here Is The Official Yanni Fan Thread In Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: • Adele Fan Thread. by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jun 13, 2013
'This is the end
Close your eyes and count to three'

Gawd I love Skyfall
Re: • Adele Fan Thread. by Shugamania(f): 8:07pm On Jun 13, 2013
Where you go I go
What you see I see
I know I'd never be me
Without the security
Of your loving arms
Keeping me from harm
Put your hand in my hand
And we'll stand
Let the sky fall...

1 Like

Re: • Adele Fan Thread. by Shugamania(f): 8:09pm On Jun 13, 2013
Br3nd4: 'This is the end
hold ur breath and count to ten'

Gawd I love Skyfall
Re: • Adele Fan Thread. by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jun 13, 2013
Let the sky fal
When it crumbles
we will stand tall
face it all together
At Skyfaaaaall

2 Likes

Re: • Adele Fan Thread. by Deiok(m): 8:56pm On Jun 13, 2013
Do you know that this song was the reason why i watch the movie, but it fall short of my expectations.
Re: • Adele Fan Thread. by Shugamania(f): 8:57pm On Jun 13, 2013
Fell short how

I enjoyed every bit of it.
Re: • Adele Fan Thread. by Deiok(m): 9:01pm On Jun 13, 2013
Apart from the opening act/scene. I force myself not to sleep throughout the movie, i just dont like the story line.
Re: • Adele Fan Thread. by Shugamania(f): 9:07pm On Jun 13, 2013
shocked
That's a first.

Go to a cinema and see that movie properly. angry
Re: • Adele Fan Thread. by Deiok(m): 9:38pm On Jun 13, 2013
Whats the difference watching it on a tv set and watching it in a cinema. As i already told you i dont like the storyline.
Re: • Adele Fan Thread. by Shugamania(f): 9:56pm On Jun 13, 2013
Ok, i hear u.

U dont know nothing tongue
Re: • Adele Fan Thread. by nitlad: 9:57pm On Jun 13, 2013
Goodness Gracious!!! shocked shocked shocked

How can this be?! shocked

How can a consummate retärd like Deiok be responsible for a splendid thread like this? shocked

Adele is God! cool

The next best thing after Michael Jackson!

Don't have no favourites though, but I think I repeat 'One and Only' more often. undecided

1 Like

Re: • Adele Fan Thread. by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jun 13, 2013
So you listen to music? shocked shocked grin grin
Re: • Adele Fan Thread. by Shugamania(f): 11:15pm On Jun 13, 2013
nitlad: Goodness Gracious!!! shocked shocked shocked

How can a consummate retärd like Deiok be responsible for a splendid thread like this? shocked

Adele is God! cool

Don't have no favourites though, but I think I repeat 'One and Only' more often. undecided

grin

Psycho.. Where've u been?
Re: • Adele Fan Thread. by nitlad: 11:51pm On Jun 13, 2013
Br3nd4: So you listen to music? shocked shocked grin grin

grin

Of course I do, I am human too.

Only Michael Jackson and Adele though undecided cool

tongue tongue

Shugamania:

grin

Psycho.. Where've u been?

kiss kiss

tongue

I have been busy with Lupey. Somebody gotta be in-charge of all that big batty yanoe wink cheesy
Re: • Adele Fan Thread. by Deiok(m): 6:02am On Jun 14, 2013
nitlad: Goodness Gracious!!! shocked shocked shocked

Adele is God! cool

Un-cagey man like you, what do you know about Good music mteww.
Well 'One and only' was on repeat for almost three weeks on my phone and music player, i so much love this part

I know it ain't easy, giving up your heart I Know it ain't easy, giving up your heart (Nobody's perfect, trust me I've learned it) I know it ain't easy, giving up your heart (Nobody's perfect, trust me I've learned it) I know it ain't easy, giving up your heart (Nobody's perfect, trust me I've learned it) I know it ain't easy, giving up your heart (Nobody's perfect, trust me I've learned it) I know it ain't easy, giving up your heart So I dare you to let me be your, your one and only......
Re: • Adele Fan Thread. by nitlad: 7:55am On Jun 14, 2013
Deiok: Un-cagey man like you, what do you know about Good music mteww.

C'mon sharap! What you consider as 'good music' might be market place noise to me undecided It's purely subjective!

If it aint Michael Jackson, then it gotta be Adele. Any other shït can go to hell! undecided

Well 'One and only' was on repeat for almost three weeks on my phone and music player

My friend shut up there... You nor get phone wey fit play phone wey fit play music jor tongue You prolly have the song recorded on a radio cassette. tongue grin

I so much love this part

I know it ain't easy, giving up your heart I Know it ain't easy, giving up your heart (Nobody's perfect, trust me I've learned it) I know it ain't easy, giving up your heart (Nobody's perfect, trust me I've learned it) I know it ain't easy, giving up your heart (Nobody's perfect, trust me I've learned it) I know it ain't easy, giving up your heart (Nobody's perfect, trust me I've learned it) I know it ain't easy, giving up your heart So I dare you to let me be your, your one and only......

Beat this! "I dare you to let me be... Your One and Only...."
Re: • Adele Fan Thread. by Deiok(m): 5:55pm On Jun 14, 2013
Nitlad why are you such a difficult person. angry
Re: • Adele Fan Thread. by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jun 14, 2013
Difficult? NITTY is a disturbed kid grin grin
Re: • Adele Fan Thread. by Deiok(m): 6:32pm On Jun 14, 2013
Br3nd4: Difficult? NITTY is a disturbed kid grin grin
shocked
Re: • Adele Fan Thread. by nitlad: 8:53pm On Jun 14, 2013
Deiok: Nitlad why are you such a difficult person. angry

Oh no, you are mistaken, and you clearly have the wrong impression of me.

I'm such a mild and kind person, Adele would seem like a barbaric brute compared to me. I am a gentle and an easy going individual. embarassed cry

shocked shocked

For the umpteenth time, I am not a kid! angry

Plus do not derail the thread any further! tongue
Re: • Adele Fan Thread. by Shugamania(f): 8:57pm On Jun 14, 2013

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: • Adele Fan Thread. by nitlad: 9:05pm On Jun 14, 2013
Shugamania:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

angry

Why are you laughing when should be reprimanding her for such a grossly unkind, untoward and crass comment?!
Re: • Adele Fan Thread. by Shugamania(f): 9:22pm On Jun 14, 2013
nitlad:

angry

Why are you laughing when should be reprimanding her for such a grossly unkind, untoward and crass comment?!

What an irony..

U Nitlad is d copyright owner of unkind, untoward and crass comments. Has something changed?
Re: • Adele Fan Thread. by nitlad: 10:13pm On Jun 14, 2013
Shugamania:

What an irony..

U Nitlad is d copyright owner of unkind, untoward and crass comments. Has something changed?

Haba, I don't make such comments nah, and I know people can attest to that on this Forum - including Brenda and Deiok. lipsrsealed

You are judging me from afar! embarassed cry

Come close and let's get cordial, wink then you would know I am about the coolest person ever. Moh gentle gan. tongue

How much can you pay to watch Ms Adkins perfom live? tongue grin
Re: • Adele Fan Thread. by Deiok(m): 3:35am On Jun 15, 2013
nitlad:

I can pay up to #50,000 just to watch her perform if she was to come to nigeria, but i dont think she will ever come to nigeria, that means i will have to travel to other country that she will be doing a tour, which will cost me alot of money.
So thank God for the internet, i can relate to her music and her enough.
Re: • Adele Fan Thread. by Shugamania(f): 3:23pm On Jun 15, 2013
nitlad:

Haba, I don't make such comments nah, and I know people can attest to that on this Forum - including Brenda and Deiok. lipsrsealed

You are judging me from afar! embarassed cry

Come close and let's get cordial, wink then you would know I am about the coolest person ever. Moh gentle gan. tongue

hmmm.. Nitlad, gentle?
Ok, i'll study u like a course then cheesy

Haaa.. I really cant say o.. Let the time come.
Re: • Adele Fan Thread. by nitlad: 6:32pm On Jun 15, 2013
Deiok: I can pay up to #50,000 just to watch her perform if she was to come to nigeria, but i dont think she will ever come to nigeria, that means i will have to travel to other country that she will be doing a tour, which will cost me alot of money.
So thank God for the internet, i can relate to her music and her enough.

50k?! shocked

Tah!... C'mon shatap!

How much you get for savings wey you wan take 50k watch Adele? undecided

Don't worry shar, I'll get you an original tour DVD signed by Adele herself for your viewing pleasure tongue cheesy I hope say you get DVD player shar? tongue grin

Shugamania:

hmmm.. Nitlad, gentle?
Ok, i'll study u like a course then cheesy

grin grin

Actually, I'd rather you get cordial close with me and let's get lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

grin grin

Haaa.. I really cant say o.. Let the time come.

She already said she'd be going on tour immediately after the release of her next album. Prolly this year or next year. wink

I'm personally not that disposed to concert going myself undecided Always noisy and rowdy undecided But for Adele, I'd struggle and outfox the devil himself for a gate entry! grin
Re: • Adele Fan Thread. by Deiok(m): 6:49pm On Jun 15, 2013
@nitlad I dont know what to reply you. angry
Re: • Adele Fan Thread. by nitlad: 6:55pm On Jun 15, 2013
Deiok: @nitlad I dont know what to reply you. angry

You don't have to reply. undecided

All you have to do is bow down and worship me, Nitlad - your Lord, and the tour DVD is all yours! cool

tongue grin
Re: • Adele Fan Thread. by Shugamania(f): 7:07pm On Jun 15, 2013
nitlad:

50k?! shocked

Tah!... C'mon shatap!

How much you get for savings wey you wan take 50k watch Adele? undecided

Don't worry shar, I'll get you an original tour DVD signed by Adele herself for your viewing pleasure tongue cheesy I hope say you get DVD player shar? tongue grin

grin grin

Actually, I'd rather you get cordial close with me and let's get lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

grin grin

She already said she'd be going on tour immediately after the release of her next album. Prolly this year or next year. wink

I'm personally not that disposed to concert going myself undecided Always noisy and rowdy undecided But for Adele, I'd struggle and outfox the devil himself for a gate entry! grin

grin grin grin

and u talk say u well..
Leave Deiok alone biko.. That's how much he loves Adele.

Ok, will u take me along to the concert.. If she plans to come to Nigeria that is.
Re: • Adele Fan Thread. by nitlad: 7:44pm On Jun 15, 2013
Shugamania:

grin grin grin

and u talk say u well..
Leave Deiok alone biko.. That's how much he loves Adele.

Deiok is a pillock, (he riled the gods and the gods are at war with him) I shall continue to call him out until he appeases me with 7 fertile maidens with huge hips! cool

Ok, will u take me along to the concert.. If she plans to come to Nigeria that is.

shocked shocked

Ooooohhhh.....

She doesn't even have to come to 9ja before we can go to her concert mami kiss Heck, we would bump the darn concert even if it's in Kim Jong-un's Villa in Pyongyang! wink kiss
Re: • Adele Fan Thread. by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jun 15, 2013
I set fire eh eh to the thread, watch it burn as I watch your face. . . . . cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Song Of The Year / Gospel Music : Steve Crown - We Wait On You / Download MP3: Naira Marley LOL (lord Of Lamba) EP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.