Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,243 members, 7,818,828 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

Enugu PDP Legislators To ‘Dump’ Party For APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu PDP Legislators To ‘Dump’ Party For APC (9674 Views)

BREAKING: Ayogu Eze Wins Enugu PDP Guber Primary / PDP Accuses Bankole Of Planning To Dump Party / APGA Loses All Its Elected National Assembly Legislators To The PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu PDP Legislators To ‘Dump’ Party For APC by Nobody: 5:40pm On May 01, 2013
Abagworo: A pattern is gradually being portrayed and I pray the few good PDP governors will end up joining APC. Amaechi and Chime. That would be good.

True talk
Re: Enugu PDP Legislators To ‘Dump’ Party For APC by Kulas: 5:41pm On May 01, 2013
Which Enugu is this hungry selfish politician is talking about?,my own Enugu or what?.Enugu is too big,gentle and organised for this idiot to be talking this nonsense."Anuofia".
Re: Enugu PDP Legislators To ‘Dump’ Party For APC by onatisi(m): 5:55pm On May 01, 2013
Abagworo: A pattern is gradually being portrayed and I pray the few good PDP governors will end up joining APC. Amaechi and Chime. That would be good.
now that u believe that they want to join ur party they have suddenly become good govs abi?so if tomorrow they change their mind they will become bad govs?i thought u guess said that the party is not good,now why do u wants its members to help u win elections?by the time 2015 elections are concludes u just will shake ur head for acn and apc .just wait and see
Re: Enugu PDP Legislators To ‘Dump’ Party For APC by onatisi(m): 6:12pm On May 01, 2013
Kulas: Which Enugu is this hungry selfish politician is talking about?,my own Enugu or what?.Enugu is too big,gentle and organised for this idiot to be talking this nonsense."Anuofia".
they are even expecting 12 state govs from pdp to join their party,before they can do anything meaningful
Re: Enugu PDP Legislators To ‘Dump’ Party For APC by Ikwerefistson: 6:20pm On May 01, 2013
abokinside: B4 nko! The pdp ship is sinking fast! We expect nothing less than 12 pdp govs and the entire lefislators from their states to decamp to APC. Niger, Rivers, Kebbi, Kano, joining soon!
if u like add cotonu niger nd chad noting for una
Re: Enugu PDP Legislators To ‘Dump’ Party For APC by Abagworo(m): 6:21pm On May 01, 2013
onatisi:
now that u believe that they want to join ur party they have suddenly become good govs abi?so if tomorrow they change their mind they will become bad govs?i thought u guess said that the party is not good,now why do u wants its members to help u win elections?by the time 2015 elections are concludes u just will shake ur head for acn and apc .just wait and see

I've always known Amaechi and Sullivan as performing Governors. Akwa-Ibom tried but I don't value his achievements because he's spending too much to achieve too little in a State with average population, low influx of people, low waste generation and low vehicular movement.
Re: Enugu PDP Legislators To ‘Dump’ Party For APC by onatisi(m): 6:38pm On May 01, 2013
Abagworo:

I've always known Amaechi and Sullivan as performing Governors. Akwa-Ibom tried but I don't value his achievements because he's spending too much to achieve too little in a State with average population, low influx of people, low waste generation and low vehicular movement.
ok i respect ur views and opinion .lets just wait and see what happens.have a wonderful day
Re: Enugu PDP Legislators To ‘Dump’ Party For APC by mickijoe: 7:27pm On May 01, 2013
person we dem jazzzzzzzz no they know say jazzzzz catch am accept by grace. 2015 will tell
Re: Enugu PDP Legislators To ‘Dump’ Party For APC by donphilopus: 8:04pm On May 01, 2013
ngozievergreen: LOOOOL. Enugu is a one party state(whether its a good or bad thing), its not possible. It has been dwarfing opposition parties since 1999, infact all these APC members shd do better homework when they want to coax ppl into their dreams.

Personally, i dont av prob with ANPP, CPC, bt i have prob with the merging
Just round it off by saying you dislike the name ACN
Re: Enugu PDP Legislators To ‘Dump’ Party For APC by Mmiriariugwu: 8:13pm On May 01, 2013
in ur dreams. Joseph oro nro! grin
in ur dreams. Joseph oro nro!
Re: Enugu PDP Legislators To ‘Dump’ Party For APC by Policewoman(f): 8:40pm On May 01, 2013
Dats a big lie.
Re: Enugu PDP Legislators To ‘Dump’ Party For APC by mrofficial2(m): 9:02pm On May 01, 2013
All these people jumping from PDP to APC, can they be trusted?
Re: Enugu PDP Legislators To ‘Dump’ Party For APC by FAVBABS(m): 9:04pm On May 01, 2013
Kogi is joining soon
Re: Enugu PDP Legislators To ‘Dump’ Party For APC by gerald09(m): 9:55pm On May 01, 2013
My fellow Nigerians, these thieves are about to change there name from PDP to APC. I wonder why men Ѿε̲̣̣̣̥ give titles, honours and see as elderly statement are just full of sh*it. The only reason they are deflecting is cos they are no more honour among thieves their fellow thieves are getting too greedy even within themselves.
Re: Enugu PDP Legislators To ‘Dump’ Party For APC by onatisi(m): 10:05pm On May 01, 2013
gerald09: My fellow Nigerians, these thieves are about to change there name from PDP to APC. I wonder why men Ѿε̲̣̣̣̥ give titles, honours and see as elderly statement are just full of sh*it. The only reason they are deflecting is cos they are no more honour among thieves their fellow thieves are getting too greedy even within themselves.
i dont know if i am the only one thinking this way but i think ur post isnt clear .pls kindly explain better
Re: Enugu PDP Legislators To ‘Dump’ Party For APC by onatisi(m): 10:07pm On May 01, 2013
FAVBABS: Kogi is joining soon
na u go take them go join abi?
Re: Enugu PDP Legislators To ‘Dump’ Party For APC by ckkris: 11:11pm On May 01, 2013
mosquitoNet: Mabasi! Una welcome oh... I see all these hypocrites scared already!

#TeamAPC..................................let's go there, no time, no time! God punish haters!! God punish PDP and their sympathisers/supporters
Back to sender.
Re: Enugu PDP Legislators To ‘Dump’ Party For APC by spyder880(m): 6:05am On May 02, 2013
Which Enugu?

Enugu is too politically mature for that infantile switch. I see a situation where Sullivan hands over to the next governor in a quiet election and a smooth change of baton. I also see a situation where the next governor will try to outperform Sullivan and Chimaroke, if he fails to work very hard, he will be the only governor in Enugu with a bad record. All the governors in Enugu have been having above average performances and the citizens here are happy.

1 Like

Re: Enugu PDP Legislators To ‘Dump’ Party For APC by frederal(m): 7:05am On May 02, 2013
With this, I believe most of d news/posts found in NL are not reliable. They will defect to ACP without reason; when their oga remains in PDP. Rubbish!
Re: Enugu PDP Legislators To ‘Dump’ Party For APC by wawaboy1(m): 7:45am On May 02, 2013
I dont think this is true. Politicians and Lies are like 5 and 6.
Re: Enugu PDP Legislators To ‘Dump’ Party For APC by frodobee: 7:50am On May 02, 2013
This is a campaign rhetoric. Oburu na-ibu nwa Enugu road, If you are 042, represent with a like.

2 Likes

Re: Enugu PDP Legislators To ‘Dump’ Party For APC by Fellonigerians: 1:57pm On May 02, 2013
Enugu PDP legislators to ‘dump’ party for APC

Some members of the National Assembly elected on the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) platform in Enugu State may have concluded plan to defect to the yet be registered All Progressives Congress (APC), it was learnt yesterday.

A chieftain of the Action Congress of Nigeria (ACN) and supporter of APC, Dr. Ben Nwoye, told journalists yesterday shortly after ACN held its congress in Enugu that many PDP members would soon dump the party for APC. Nwoye said that as soon as APC is registered by the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC), the PDP chieftains would dump the party en masse for APC.

He said: “I can assure you that once the APC is pronounced registered, you will see massive defection from the PDP, massive defection from the ward to the local government to the state House of Assembly and even some serving executive members of this state, you will see massive defection all the way to the Senate and the House of Representatives, you will see massive defection.”

Nwoye, however, blamed the nation’s political and economic woes, as well as the insecurity of lives and property across the country on President Goodluck Jonathan’s lack of ideas to tackle the challenges. Stressing that Nigeria could no longer continue in the mess caused by bad governance, he called on true democrats to embrace the proposed APC.

Nwoye, a renowned human right lawyer, accused the Federal Government of deliberately planning to deny the people their freedom of speech through surveillance of phone calls. Reacting to money approved by the Federal Government for the victims of the violence that erupted after the 2011 general election , the ACN chieftain said that PDP was afraid of the next election, hence its decision to approve the money two years after the violence.

Nwoye said though he was not against the fund, he thought that the funds were slush money they use to perpetrate fraud. He also expressed dismay over the way the Federal Government is handling the nation’s security challenges.

On a purported court order obtained by some aggrieved members of ACN, Nwoye said that no order restrained the party from conducting congress in Enugu State.

He added that the purported order did not also restrain INEC and the State Security Service (SSS) officials from observing the congress. Nwoye said the injunction only restrained the caretaker committee of the party from parading themselves.

That is a big AS SOON AS...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sokoto Electorates Shouting "Sai Buhari" In Gej's Campaign / I Just Got An Alert Of 30,000 Naira From Federal Government / Wike: I Have No Presidential Ambition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.