Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,815 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

World Class Players Who Never Made It To The World Cup - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / World Class Players Who Never Made It To The World Cup (1340 Views)

A List Of Great Players Who Failed As Coaches / The Early Days Of Today's World Class Players(pic) / World Class Players That Never Got The Honour They Deserved (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

World Class Players Who Never Made It To The World Cup by topeorekoy(m): 2:09pm On Apr 15, 2008
i just came across players that made their mark on the club level but never made to the world cup

1. ERIC (THE KING) CANTONA ( ARGUEBLY THE BEST I A UNITED SHIRT)
2. GEORGE WEAH (WORLD FOOTBALLER OF THE YEAR)

NAME URS

Re: World Class Players Who Never Made It To The World Cup by topeorekoy(m): 2:12pm On Apr 15, 2008
3. ELBER  ( the bayern munich legend)
4. JARDEL ( WAS SCORING LIKE HELL BUT NEVER MADE THE BRAZILIAN TEAM)

Re: World Class Players Who Never Made It To The World Cup by deola1(m): 2:49pm On Apr 15, 2008
Ronaldinho
Thierry Henry grin
Re: World Class Players Who Never Made It To The World Cup by benedo(m): 2:49pm On Apr 15, 2008
What about our own Oluwasegun "Mathematical'' Odegbami, i stand to be corrected sha
Re: World Class Players Who Never Made It To The World Cup by chuckdee4(m): 4:23pm On Apr 15, 2008
David Ginola
Re: World Class Players Who Never Made It To The World Cup by HNIC(m): 1:59pm On Apr 16, 2008
Ryan Giggs.
Jari Litmanen
Re: World Class Players Who Never Made It To The World Cup by mavtrevor(m): 2:02pm On Apr 16, 2008
George Weah
Re: World Class Players Who Never Made It To The World Cup by topeorekoy(m): 2:08pm On Apr 16, 2008
yeah i remember jari litmanen. the magic man of ajax
Re: World Class Players Who Never Made It To The World Cup by Raimond(m): 11:08am On Apr 21, 2008
George Weah
Re: World Class Players Who Never Made It To The World Cup by Nobody: 12:10pm On Apr 23, 2008
Ryan Giggs, George Weah, and Romanus Orjinta. grin
Re: World Class Players Who Never Made It To The World Cup by holythug(m): 8:51am On Apr 26, 2008
but dats every footballers dream. . .wat waste sad
Re: World Class Players Who Never Made It To The World Cup by marosky(m): 10:23am On Apr 28, 2008
Abedi Pele Ayew,Japhet Ndoram,Doctor Khumalo,Henry Nwosu,Titi Camara,Dwight Yorke,Andy Cole,Soni Anderson,Ian Wright,Tony Yeboah,Hossam Hassan,Patrice Loko.
Re: World Class Players Who Never Made It To The World Cup by topeorekoy(m): 10:47am On Apr 28, 2008
i rememeber japhet n'doram. the nantes star that stopped siasia from getting a grip on the 1st team shirt. he is from chad i guess?
Re: World Class Players Who Never Made It To The World Cup by wormedup(m): 3:03pm On Apr 28, 2008
marosky,

dwight yorke was in the last world cup !
Re: World Class Players Who Never Made It To The World Cup by eldee(m): 4:10pm On Apr 28, 2008
Ian Wright: Arsenal Legend, Second highest scorer in Arsenal History cry
Re: World Class Players Who Never Made It To The World Cup by crazylegs(m): 4:37pm On Apr 28, 2008
George Weah, Alfredo Di Stefano, Ryan Giggs, Litmanen

(1) (Reply)

No Yoruba Player In Keshi's Team / T.B Joshua Predicts That Spain Will Beat Nigeria 8-0. / Video:Blessing Okagbare Wins London Diamond League 100M Sets New African Record.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.