Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,782 members, 7,831,523 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

Other Sections Are More Interesting Than This Section Filled With Duffers - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Other Sections Are More Interesting Than This Section Filled With Duffers (960 Views)

I Saw An Aircraft Filled With Blood – Pastor Chris Okafor / Is It Right For A Born Again Spirit Filled Christian To Work In These Places?? / Interested In Moderating This Section? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Other Sections Are More Interesting Than This Section Filled With Duffers by ooman(m): 4:36pm On May 01, 2013
sections like romance, sexuality contain hot chicks that will make you wanna masturb...... ... lipsrsealed

programming, webmaster, computers, phones, health, education that are so educative.

the most important part is that, there are more atheists out there than in here.

Religion section contains religious people so intellectually lazy that they base the evidence of their god on their ignorance.

am outta here, but will always pass by sha.

bye cheesy
Re: Other Sections Are More Interesting Than This Section Filled With Duffers by Nobody: 4:41pm On May 01, 2013
smh
Re: Other Sections Are More Interesting Than This Section Filled With Duffers by ooman(m): 4:53pm On May 01, 2013
Logicboy03: smh

cheesy
Re: Other Sections Are More Interesting Than This Section Filled With Duffers by Nobody: 6:25pm On May 01, 2013
hmmm.. a reason to follow you... let me see the ooWoman side of you.. grin

Ihedinobi will miss you... wink
Re: Other Sections Are More Interesting Than This Section Filled With Duffers by enilove(m): 6:47pm On May 01, 2013
Thank you Jesus.

My prayer has been that ,anyone that comes to this section would gain one or two things that would give us all an expected end that God promised.

Any enemy of God that wants others to perish shall be prayerfully directed to their section where they can mast urbate as they wish.

There will soon be testimonies concerning nairaland religious section that ,anyone that wants deep spiritual knowledge should visit the section. And the time is drawing near when those capable of destroying the faith of many shall be redirected to where they belong ,in the name of Jesus.

Thank you Jesus for your word that says "For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth." Romans1:16.

1 Like

Re: Other Sections Are More Interesting Than This Section Filled With Duffers by Nobody: 7:07pm On May 01, 2013
enilove: Thank you Jesus.

My prayer has been that ,anyone that comes to this section would gain one or two things that would give us all an expected end that God promised.

Any enemy of God that wants others to perish shall be prayerfully directed to their section where they can mast urbate as they wish.

There will soon be testimonies concerning nairaland religious section that ,anyone that wants deep spiritual knowledge should visit the section. And the time is drawing near when those capable of destroying the faith of many shall be redirected to where they belong ,in the name of Jesus.

Thank you Jesus for your word that says "For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth." Romans1:16.

Um.. sorry to burst your bubble.. atheists will rule this section till the day Jesus comes.. deep spiritual knowledge like the Satanic one you possess should be sought elsewhere..
Re: Other Sections Are More Interesting Than This Section Filled With Duffers by ooman(m): 8:26pm On May 01, 2013

Dang, this guy is dreaming.

Keep dreaming cheesy
Re: Other Sections Are More Interesting Than This Section Filled With Duffers by ooman(m): 8:27pm On May 01, 2013
musKeeto: hmmm.. a reason to follow you... let me see the ooWoman side of you.. grin

Ihedinobi will miss you... wink

@ bold - you'd be surprised tongue

who know ihedinobi, the guy na muskeeto for my house tongue
Re: Other Sections Are More Interesting Than This Section Filled With Duffers by mumumugu(m): 8:55pm On May 01, 2013
I hope the moderators are reading.they should do something about this
Re: Other Sections Are More Interesting Than This Section Filled With Duffers by Nobody: 9:01pm On May 01, 2013

Religions should be done in private,even if it gives people low-esteem.
Re: Other Sections Are More Interesting Than This Section Filled With Duffers by Nobody: 9:28am On May 02, 2013
ooman: sections like romance, sexuality contain hot chicks that will make you wanna masturb...... ... lipsrsealed

programming, webmaster, computers, phones, health, education that are so educative.

the most important part is that, there are more atheists out there than in here.

Religion section contains religious people so intellectually lazy that they base the evidence of their god on their ignorance.

bye cheesy
I just hope this is not a relapse.
Anyways guys, since the pm thing is not trustworthy, let me put this here.
Muskeeto, enilove, mumumugu, lb and other peacekeepers, even if temporal.
With regards to the religion section tea party to be held on 4th of May, we need your presence and participation. The link is
https://www.nairaland.com/1276139/christians-chatbox-game-party-night
Re: Other Sections Are More Interesting Than This Section Filled With Duffers by bolaino(m): 9:32pm On May 03, 2013
ooman: sections like romance, sexuality contain hot chicks that will make you wanna masturb...... ... lipsrsealed

bye cheesy
lol, u know say na story u dey find, u fit leave religion section? I pray ooOOoooooo. Lol
Re: Other Sections Are More Interesting Than This Section Filled With Duffers by Nobody: 8:43am On May 04, 2013

bye cheesy
DONT LET THE DOOR KNOB HIT YA WHERE THE GOOD LORD SPLIT YA cheesy

1 Like

Re: Other Sections Are More Interesting Than This Section Filled With Duffers by ooman(m): 9:29am On May 04, 2013
bolaino: lol, u know say na story u dey find, u fit leave religion section? I pray ooOOoooooo. Lol

trying!!

1 Like

Re: Other Sections Are More Interesting Than This Section Filled With Duffers by ooman(m): 9:30am On May 04, 2013
obadiah777: DONT LET THE DOOR KNOB HIT YA WHERE THE GOOD LORD SPLIT YA cheesy

The Good Lord With His Evils Sha.
Re: Other Sections Are More Interesting Than This Section Filled With Duffers by bolaino(m): 8:25am On May 05, 2013
ooman:

The Good Lord With His Evils Sha.
hahahahaha, are u saying that the GOOD lord is EVIL? Are u saying that the GOOD lords sends forth EVIL spirits to do his dirty biddings?
Re: Other Sections Are More Interesting Than This Section Filled With Duffers by Nobody: 8:28am On May 05, 2013
bolaino: hahahahaha, are u saying that the GOOD lord is EVIL? Are u saying that the GOOD lords sends forth EVIL spirits to do his dirty biddings?
Of course he does.. it's in the Bible..

How you dey?

1 Like

Re: Other Sections Are More Interesting Than This Section Filled With Duffers by ooman(m): 10:09am On May 05, 2013
bolaino: hahahahaha, are u saying that the GOOD lord is EVIL? Are u saying that the GOOD lords sends forth EVIL spirits to do his dirty biddings?

yep, you got me wink
Re: Other Sections Are More Interesting Than This Section Filled With Duffers by bolaino(m): 10:47am On May 05, 2013
musKeeto:
Of course he does.. it's in the Bible..

How you dey?
bros your boy is loyal,
Re: Other Sections Are More Interesting Than This Section Filled With Duffers by ijawkid(m): 11:50am On May 05, 2013
Ooman na just pure ashawo......gringrin
Re: Other Sections Are More Interesting Than This Section Filled With Duffers by ooman(m): 3:24pm On May 05, 2013
ijawkid: Ooman na just pure ashawo......gringrin

you nka

all of us na ashewo, abi you wan talk say you never do am before? shocked

(1) (Reply)

The "Prodigal Son" Title Is Misleading / . / The Discrepancies In Christianity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.