Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,081 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

I Will Declare My Presidential Ambition At The Right Time,” Kano Governor Says - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Declare My Presidential Ambition At The Right Time,” Kano Governor Says (426 Views)

I Dropped My Presidential Ambition For Buhari — Saraki / I Sacrificed My Presidential Ambition For Buhari –Tinubu / APC Bars Buhari From Commenting On His 2015 Ambition At A Press Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Will Declare My Presidential Ambition At The Right Time,” Kano Governor Says by draogtech: 6:04pm On May 01, 2013
The Kano State Governor, Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso, on Wednesday cleared the air over his 2015 presidential ambition when he told journalists in Borno State that he would declare his interest ‘at the right time.’

Rumours have circulated that the Kano Governor, a member of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, plans to contest the presidential election in 2015. He is not eligible to re-contest as Kano Governor in 2015 as this is his second term in office, having been governor between 1999 and 2003.

Mr. Kwankwaso made his first public statement on his rumoured ambition, Tuesday, at the Government House, Maiduguri, shortly after presenting a N20 million cheque as part of his government’s support to the Borno State Government over the recent Baga killings.

Read more at: http://premiumtimesng.com/news/132210-i-will-declare-my-presidential-ambition-at-the-right-time-kano-governor-kwankwaso-says.html

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan Tasks Nigerian Labour Congress To Check Corruption Among Its Members / Buhari Is Ready To Step Down For A Better Candidate If…. / Nigeria Needs Men And Women.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.