Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,219 members, 7,829,360 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

Allison-Madueke Defends Transfer Of Oil-Blocks To Her Company - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Allison-Madueke Defends Transfer Of Oil-Blocks To Her Company (22859 Views)

Emir Sanusi Replies Diezani Allison-Madueke / Dieziani Allison-Madueke Visits Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Allison-Madueke Defends Transfer Of Oil-Blocks To Her Company by idupaul: 9:08am On May 02, 2013
Di know Diezani is a thief and I don't even like hearing her name but this article is shady when it talks of 15 trillion dollars what of oil, since inception of Nigeria we have not even sold up to 1 trillion dollars worth of oil an d I doubt if the whole of saudi Arabia has 15 trillion dollars worth of oil .
Re: Allison-Madueke Defends Transfer Of Oil-Blocks To Her Company by Nobody: 9:21am On May 02, 2013
akintun: It would be good if people get their facts right b4 publishing rubbish. As far as I'm concerned d article is rubbish. $15 trillion ko $15 trillion ni.

I dont know why Yoruba ppl like killing only the image of others, using media to work against other ethnics.... and i must say a lot of ppl in NL are Illiterates, how can 4 oil blocs worth a wopping 15 trillion US$..... Senseless ppl in Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Allison-Madueke Defends Transfer Of Oil-Blocks To Her Company by bashnorth: 9:23am On May 02, 2013
This is too serious,as if they r not going to die
Re: Allison-Madueke Defends Transfer Of Oil-Blocks To Her Company by ceejayluv(m): 9:51am On May 02, 2013
$15 trillion?? Come on, there must be an error somewhere

1 Like

Re: Allison-Madueke Defends Transfer Of Oil-Blocks To Her Company by toprealman: 10:17am On May 02, 2013
The fact remains that this woman is simply overrated.
She is not adding any value to the petroleum industry rather she has become synonymous with one form of scandal or the other.
Re: Allison-Madueke Defends Transfer Of Oil-Blocks To Her Company by sleekp1: 10:19am On May 02, 2013
gbanikiti: ....and Sickcere 9gerian created a stewpid thread asking nairalanders what are the sins of Jonathan? This country is doomed!

Speak for yourself, because you are doomed does not make us all doomed.
Re: Allison-Madueke Defends Transfer Of Oil-Blocks To Her Company by Lorenzo2c2: 10:24am On May 02, 2013
i doubt the authenticity of this
report.....and wat is ur proof?
Re: Allison-Madueke Defends Transfer Of Oil-Blocks To Her Company by Nobody: 11:09am On May 02, 2013
Oh Please; 15 trillion US$? Give me a break.......where is the evidence? It doesn’t look right at all; hence, my doubt on this story/report….
Re: Allison-Madueke Defends Transfer Of Oil-Blocks To Her Company by deletrue: 11:52am On May 02, 2013
blink182: I do believe but I don't believe pigs can fly, this woman has presidential backing and is getting bolder by the day. All she did was to transfer OML documents. Its not like this money is in the bank unless she decides to sell to chevron or whoever can afford it. I must salute Ayiri Emami for exposing this. 2015 will be far harder than 2011 and they have started hoarding the money to buy up internal opposition.

God save us.
which Ayiri emami are you praising? He is a close relation to Ibori and and Emmanuel Udeaghan, delta state governor. He is one of the most most corrupt Itisekri chiefs in delta. just go to Matrix Jetty, warri, there you will find one of the biggest oil importers and refining companies, two times bigger than that of Odutola owned by Emam. Emami who while i was working then celebrated his berth day with gifts such as Kia cars, motor bikes, flat screen tvs., shewing machines, pressing iron etc. Jona has suffered for this country. So Emami can open his mouth and insult jona whereas himself and the governor are among the most rotten corrupt people in niger. It is well.
Re: Allison-Madueke Defends Transfer Of Oil-Blocks To Her Company by ddeola: 11:58am On May 02, 2013
Go on soun, one day the tables will turn in Nija angry
Re: Allison-Madueke Defends Transfer Of Oil-Blocks To Her Company by deletrue: 12:13pm On May 02, 2013
CHESSBOARD:

I dont know why Yoruba ppl like killing only the image of others, using media to work against other ethnics.... and i must say a lot of ppl in NL are Illiterates, how can 4 oil blocs worth a wopping 15 trillion US$..... Senseless ppl in Nairaland.
Thank you so much. This has reminded of of the petitioner. Do you know Ayori Emani is one of the most illitrate itiskiri individuals and richest in delta? Spell his name with the biggest letters, he will walk pass his name. It is not your fault. Some days, you Emam and Udeaghan will find your way to jail like Ibori.
Re: Allison-Madueke Defends Transfer Of Oil-Blocks To Her Company by Fellonigerians: 3:11pm On May 02, 2013
When Prof Nnaji submitted a bid in a transparent process for a power plant, he was let go shortly thereafter for conflict of interest...

If this is true, let us see what the fed govt will do... this will be a clear example of Conflict of Interest...

I doubt the figure of trillions...
Re: Allison-Madueke Defends Transfer Of Oil-Blocks To Her Company by olson(m): 4:29pm On May 02, 2013
what a man can steal, a woman can steal better. grinbut one thing I know is dat: when the great scorer comes HE shall score us not wether we win or loose but how we have play the game. embarassed
Re: Allison-Madueke Defends Transfer Of Oil-Blocks To Her Company by dederocs(m): 4:46pm On May 02, 2013
This woman is a thief,her son spends dollars more than superstars in America,sponsoring celebrity parties with Usher and co.i wonder why the President can not call her to order...this woman own don dey too much her-greedy bitch.
Re: Allison-Madueke Defends Transfer Of Oil-Blocks To Her Company by dederocs(m): 4:48pm On May 02, 2013
Fellonigerians: When Prof Nnaji submitted a bid in a transparent process for a power plant, he was let go shortly thereafter for conflict of interest...

If this is true, let us see what the fed govt will do... this will be a clear example of Conflict of Interest...

i suspected that deal with prof Nnaji was a dirty one-who gave him that kind of money to bid for a power station?
i sense Goodluck J is chairman in that arrangement,in this too he sure has a stake that is why he looks the other way.
them wan kill Naija.leave dead body for us-time will tell...
Re: Allison-Madueke Defends Transfer Of Oil-Blocks To Her Company by alomalegend: 6:02pm On May 02, 2013
[s]What a man can do, a woman can do better.[/s]
What Jona can do, Allison can do better grin
Re: Allison-Madueke Defends Transfer Of Oil-Blocks To Her Company by lastpage: 6:55pm On May 02, 2013
Policewoman: Make she chop. Na her time.
Where you not one of those "contesting" for leadership of the "Ndigbo on NLand", a few months back?

With this kind of "mentality", l think Ndigbo needs not think twice, before electing you! grin grin grin
I think they know by now, what will happen to their "Patrimony", God forbid you lay your hands on it
!
shocked shocked shocked

Lastpage!

BTW: if in "real life" you're a POLICE Woman, thenl withdraw my comments, you will just be acting "True-to-Type".
Nothing good can come from that side. wink wink
Re: Allison-Madueke Defends Transfer Of Oil-Blocks To Her Company by lastpage: 7:02pm On May 02, 2013
dederocs: This woman is a thief,her son spends dollars more than superstars in America,sponsoring celebrity parties with Usher and co.i wonder why the President can not call her to order...this woman own don dey too much her-greedy bitch.

Did you not read the story on Sahara Reporters, about her "relationship" with Commander-in-Thief, viz-a-viz Patience inability to have children, How and what she did to facilitate those kids of Jonathan?

Do small research and nothing will surprise you anymore! wink wink

A Thief, by whatever name it is called, wil still remain an "incorrigible Thief"! grin grin

I really pity those who have "no other option", than this same Nigeria!
It really sucks, the it is being ruined by a few

Lastpage!
Re: Allison-Madueke Defends Transfer Of Oil-Blocks To Her Company by lastpage: 7:08pm On May 02, 2013
ceejayluv: $15 trillion?? Come on, there must be an error somewhere
There is NO ERROR!
We are talking about the "VALUE" of "FOUR OIL BLOCKS"!

15/4 = 3.75 Trillion Dollars worth of Oil in each Block.

@about $100/Barrel, that means each Oil Block has a potential capacity 37,500,000 Barrels of crude Oil.
Now you see, the figure is not that inconcievable.

Note that she has NOT DENIED the Theft, she only said it was a PROPER THING SHE DID!

God help us inthis country, even as we must be resolute in helping ourselves.

Lastpage!
Re: Allison-Madueke Defends Transfer Of Oil-Blocks To Her Company by Akiika: 9:26pm On May 02, 2013
Oga Jonathan must be chooking this woman...for real!
Re: Allison-Madueke Defends Transfer Of Oil-Blocks To Her Company by Ehisod(m): 10:10pm On May 02, 2013
Nairalanders and nairaland! Which kind tales by moonlight be this sef. Please let us stop spreading and believing such rubish. 15 trillion dollars my foot what kind of reporting is this? Com'on Seun remove this rubish from front page. Abi you sef want your own share of the reported media campaign money.
Re: Allison-Madueke Defends Transfer Of Oil-Blocks To Her Company by victokafor(m): 11:10pm On May 02, 2013
Well WHAT A MAN CAN DO A WOOOMAAANNN CAN DO BETTER...infact ABACHA carry last!!! ALLISON ....1st position...mtceeeewww!!!
Re: Allison-Madueke Defends Transfer Of Oil-Blocks To Her Company by Creamz(m): 11:22pm On May 02, 2013
We should be looking for a WORD worse than CORRUPT to qualify this administration.
Re: Allison-Madueke Defends Transfer Of Oil-Blocks To Her Company by Danabu(m): 7:19am On May 03, 2013
nijanigga:
Knucklehead, Nigeria moved forward? you must be a real retard. Boko haram looking for you,GEJ the worst president in the history of Nigeria, open day kidnapping, free looting,deadly roads. And you're saying Nigeria has moved forward.I doubt if you can describe part of a speech after graduating from University with first class. Nigeria is doomed with people like you.
you dont have to insult me to make your point. The simple logic is that june 12 is gone and it should be left in the past and let us deal with live issues. Pls read between the lines , understand properly before you react and be mature or at least pretend to be while at it. Have a nice day.
Re: Allison-Madueke Defends Transfer Of Oil-Blocks To Her Company by Vires: 10:16am On May 03, 2013
Whether its 15 trillion dollars or 15 trillion naira or 15 trillion rupees
This woman has too much controversy on her head, she should have been sacked a long time ago

I guess she must be "serving" the president very very very well
Re: Allison-Madueke Defends Transfer Of Oil-Blocks To Her Company by ZN2: 10:26am On May 03, 2013
^^ Very well indeed. Because I don't see how she seems very "comfortable" admist all the ruffles. angry
Re: Allison-Madueke Defends Transfer Of Oil-Blocks To Her Company by Parnassuss(m): 2:19pm On May 03, 2013
Billyonaire: Factless, Tactless fabrications of Cataclysmic Propensity. Only a F00l can fall for this crap! "Our sources", "inside SOurces" "reporter who refused to be named" bla bla bla

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/house-to-probe-nnpc-oil-deals/146629/

Well, I agree with you that the reps are 'fools', but she has made the mistake of appearing a demon among fools. I will however wait a little to find out how this pans out
Re: Allison-Madueke Defends Transfer Of Oil-Blocks To Her Company by DaLover(m): 2:49pm On May 03, 2013
Ricky_Ross: I am not doubting that this woman could be a thief just like most Nigerian ministers and politicians, but I am baffled that Most of our so called educated illiterates on Nairaland believe this woman has stolen 15 TRILLION US DOLLARS?

I have no university education, but I can bet my entire life earnings that no OIL block in Nigeria is worth 15 Trillion USD. HOW MUCH IS NIGERIANS ANNUAL INCOME FROM OIL? WE ARE TALKING ABOUT 15 TRILLION US DOLLARS AND NOT TRILLION NAIRA.

If we start drilling all the oil in the Niger Delta from now till the next 10 years, I don't think NIGERIA WILL GET 15 TRILLION DOLLARS TALKLESS OF from JUST 4 OIL BLOCKS. Dont be surprised this newspaper editor could be a masters degree holder. I call these kinds of news cockk and bull story. Unless ofcourse they figure is in Naira and not US Dollars.

Look, nobody is interested in what you are writing here, as long as the media in the SW is not comfortable with Ijaw people at the helm of afiars, controlling things in the oil industry, we are going to hear all sorts of stories.....

1 Like

Re: Allison-Madueke Defends Transfer Of Oil-Blocks To Her Company by DaLover(m): 2:51pm On May 03, 2013
Fellonigerians: When Prof Nnaji submitted a bid in a transparent process for a power plant, he was let go shortly thereafter for conflict of interest...

U are definatelely dull
Re: Allison-Madueke Defends Transfer Of Oil-Blocks To Her Company by DaLover(m): 2:55pm On May 03, 2013
lastpage:
There is NO ERROR!
We are talking about the "VALUE" of "FOUR OIL BLOCKS"!

15/4 = 3.75 Trillion Dollars worth of Oil in each Block.

@about $100/Barrel, that means each Oil Block has a potential capacity 37,500,000 Barrels of crude Oil.
Now you see, the figure is not that inconcievable.

Note that she has NOT DENIED the Theft, she only said it was a PROPER THING SHE DID!

God help us inthis country, even as we must be resolute in helping ourselves.

Lastpage!
Jesus christ, how ignorant can one be? Nigeria sells 2million barrels daily, annually at $100, this abounts to about $80billion.
For the luv of GOD, can you see that this $15trillion story is very childish?

1 Like

Re: Allison-Madueke Defends Transfer Of Oil-Blocks To Her Company by lastpage: 12:58pm On May 15, 2013
DaLover:
Jesus christ, how ignorant can one be? Nigeria sells 2million barrels daily, annually at $100, this abounts to about $80billion.
For the luv of GOD, can you see that this $15trillion story is very childish?
Stop being SILLY!
What you posted up there makes no sense, in relation to what is being discussed.

What you should have challenged if you had any grey matter, is: whether an OIL BLOC has a POTENTIAL CAPACITY TO PRODUCE 37.5 MILLION BARRELS OF CRUDE IN ITS "ENTIRE LIFESPAN".

if it does not, fine.
If it does, then all you need do is multiply it by $100 (per barrel) and multiply the result by four (4 Oil Blocks).
If you arrive at that $15 trillion figure, you are brilliant, if not, go and get an education.
You go school at all?

Lastpage!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Almost Got Kidnapped On Friday. People Beware Of This. / Caption These Photos Of Okorocha And Mimiko In A Show Of Friendship / Governor Lalong Spends N40m On Rams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.