Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,923 members, 7,824,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

First Inland Bank Tst - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / First Inland Bank Tst (806 Views)

Betaage Call For Interview/tst / Federal Inland Revenue Recruiting? / First Inland Bank Is Recruiting Apply On Line (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

First Inland Bank Tst by Aikjulie: 3:36pm On Apr 15, 2008
Who knows First Inland Bank's tst format, if possible current tips. Am going to have thier by the weekend. Aikjlie, 08037505263.
Re: First Inland Bank Tst by omofola(f): 3:45pm On Apr 15, 2008
There is a so called new fake company called diamond dollars owned by a donald or godwin ,08060324483 or comes as edgn test and has temporary offices in ikorodu town near the obas palace or tfc and the likes,he says he gets visas for people to go on vacation at us ,sa and uk and needs marketers to get" jjc" for him,after conducting a chat with you,he will demand for 500naira after promising to pay a huge amount of money as salary,he keeps on sending text messages to people to come for interviews like he is begging them for the 500 naira,please be warned to stay away from him those that ave gotten in touch with him and those plannig to coz he\s fake,smart,desperate,convincing and dangerous.He is most likely into jazz coz i have never been duped in my life,i realised what happened to me after i got home
Re: First Inland Bank Tst by nathanel: 3:53pm On Apr 15, 2008
when is dis test coming up and where, becos dey held one today in ibadan which result will be out in few hours time and interview tommorrow pls reply back. dere test is 100 question for 90 mins.it includes compreshive passage general english like nearest in meaning and opposite in meaning, current affair some fillin in the gap like.
Re: First Inland Bank Tst by Ikazuagbe(m): 4:52pm On Apr 15, 2008
Aikjulie,
please where and when is the first inland test holding,please the house so that fellow nairalanbders will give you the test format,other fellow nairalanders are wiling to write the test as you too. lets co-operate with ourselve3s.
Thanks and God bless u

(1) (Reply)

Fresh: Check These New Vacancies Fast / P.h Residents, Oil And Gas Job For You! / My Confession As A Jobseeker: How I Became Well Established Self Employed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.