Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,296 members, 7,811,885 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:14 PM

How Can I Download From Youtube Using Blackberry - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Can I Download From Youtube Using Blackberry (1821 Views)

Downloading Videos From Youtube Using Blackberry Q5 / Using Blackberry As Pc Modem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Download From Youtube Using Blackberry by zilon12(m): 12:00am On May 02, 2013
Lots of videos I need are only available on youtube but I really dont know how to download them from the site using blackberry, I will appreciate if anyone can help me out with the process
Re: How Can I Download From Youtube Using Blackberry by LecturerIFE: 7:08am On May 02, 2013
LecturerIFE: I prefer "ss" method, it works just fine. This is how it works: search for d video of ur choice from Youtube. Click on d video from d searched results. Replace "www." or "m." (If u r on mobile) that precede d video link with "ss" and send. Select d video format and quality and save. Example: if the video link is http://www.youtube.com/watch?gl=US&hl=en-GB&client=mv-google&v=m-R-WxRNQQ8, remove d "www." and replace with "ss." so it looks thus http://ssyoutube.com/watch?gl=US&hl=en-GB&client=mv-google&v=m-R-WxRNQQ8 and send.
NB: MP4 360p displays well on all blackberry OS, MP4 720p displays on blackberry 7.0 and higher. FLV formats only display on PC.
You can either use your default browser or Opera, but d Opera must be set to desktop view for it to work. It works perfectly well on PC too.
Re: How Can I Download From Youtube Using Blackberry by zilon12(m): 7:28am On May 02, 2013
Thank you so much bro
Re: How Can I Download From Youtube Using Blackberry by aadetoyin(f): 8:47am On May 02, 2013
Ur technique works well because I just tried it but it seems it doesn't work on large youtube files and it doesn't work on other websites like ibakatv.com

Any other ideas grin
Re: How Can I Download From Youtube Using Blackberry by femi4: 10:30am On May 02, 2013
aadetoyin: Ur technique works well because I just tried it but it seems it doesn't work on large youtube files and it doesn't work on other websites like ibakatv.com

Any other ideas grin
http://videos.yaaya.mobi/wap
Just search for the name of the video
Re: How Can I Download From Youtube Using Blackberry by aadetoyin(f): 1:34pm On May 02, 2013
femi4: http://videos.yaaya.mobi/wap
Just search for the name of the video

♣ƭћǟπƙs♣ 4 d link but how do u downlaod from there
Re: How Can I Download From Youtube Using Blackberry by LecturerIFE: 2:25pm On May 02, 2013
aadetoyin: Ur technique works well because I just tried it but it seems it doesn't work on large youtube files and it doesn't work on other websites like ibakatv.com

Any other ideas grin
I don't know about Ibakatv... but for d heavy files, sure u can download them with PC. Not sure though, but you should be able to download files of 100mb and below with your blackberry.
Re: How Can I Download From Youtube Using Blackberry by aadetoyin(f): 2:30pm On May 02, 2013
LecturerIFE:
I don't know about Ibakatv... but for d heavy files, sure u can download them with PC. Not sure though, but you should be able to download files of 100mb and below with your blackberry.

Ok. I guess that's why I couldn't download the movie I wanted from Youtube either. It was too large
Re: How Can I Download From Youtube Using Blackberry by femi4: 8:34pm On May 02, 2013
aadetoyin:

♣ƭћǟπƙs♣ 4 d link but how do u downlaod from there
just type in the search box the title of the video you which to download and click search
Re: How Can I Download From Youtube Using Blackberry by aadetoyin(f): 10:21pm On May 02, 2013
femi4: just type in the search box the title of the video you which to download and click search

I did that but I didn't see the option to save a file. Seems u can only watch it online *confused*
Re: How Can I Download From Youtube Using Blackberry by femi4: 11:17pm On May 02, 2013
aadetoyin:

I did that but I didn't see the option to save a file. Seems u can only watch it online *confused*
Download option is there even in different format. I dont know what u r doing wrong
Re: How Can I Download From Youtube Using Blackberry by Nobody: 7:38pm On May 03, 2013
femi4: Download option is there even in different format. I dont know what u r doing wrong
I did the same but it. Two 3gp format and afta selecting one it jus started playin but didn't download
Re: How Can I Download From Youtube Using Blackberry by Nobody: 7:57pm On May 03, 2013
LecturerIFE:
please the site am been dircetd to is jus showing file not found
Re: How Can I Download From Youtube Using Blackberry by Nobody: 8:10pm On May 03, 2013
walexicant: please the site am been dircetd to is jus showing file not found
fixed it already yo house incase anyone is having similar issue just copy the link first then enter the 'ss' then in the link it will direct yu too paste the website in the box and clik download

(1) (Reply)

Get New Android Phones As Low As 3k..itz Xmas..we Giving Out! / Smartphones Huawei Y5 Ii And Y3 Ii Will Be Released In Versions 3g And 4g / Mtn 25 Naira Night Plan In My Area

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.