Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,055 members, 7,835,571 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

STONE CLADDING,STONEWORK,VENEER STONE,VENEER BRICKS FOR NIGERIA BUILDINGS✯✯✯✯✯☸☸ - Properties (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / STONE CLADDING,STONEWORK,VENEER STONE,VENEER BRICKS FOR NIGERIA BUILDINGS✯✯✯✯✯☸☸ (535634 Views)

Call 4 Interlocking Paver Stones And Car Cool Cover In Abuja See Photos. / Beautiful Solid Wood Interior Doors With Veneer Finish FOR SALE / Paving Stones And Landscaping By Professionals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (923) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: STONE CLADDING,STONEWORK,VENEER STONE,VENEER BRICKS FOR NIGERIA BUILDINGS✯✯✯✯✯☸☸ by brunofarad(m): 6:43pm On Mar 15, 2016
Thanks con3man
Always at your service

Welcome to FARAD CONTRACTORS NIGERIA
Re: STONE CLADDING,STONEWORK,VENEER STONE,VENEER BRICKS FOR NIGERIA BUILDINGS✯✯✯✯✯☸☸ by Ravenna: 7:02pm On Mar 15, 2016
Permit me to say this; for posting this poor pics, You're full of s.hit! You can't get my approval for anything.
Re: STONE CLADDING,STONEWORK,VENEER STONE,VENEER BRICKS FOR NIGERIA BUILDINGS✯✯✯✯✯☸☸ by Ravenna: 7:02pm On Mar 15, 2016
Permit me to say this; for posting this poor pics, You're full of s.hit! You can't get my approval for anything.
Re: STONE CLADDING,STONEWORK,VENEER STONE,VENEER BRICKS FOR NIGERIA BUILDINGS✯✯✯✯✯☸☸ by brunofarad(m): 7:09pm On Mar 15, 2016
MISSION

*we are building an internationally recognized STONE CLADDING outfit here in NIGERIA...to be so relevant in the BUILDING CONSTRUCTION sector as a result of our consistent TOP NOTCH deliveries.

1 Like

Re: STONE CLADDING,STONEWORK,VENEER STONE,VENEER BRICKS FOR NIGERIA BUILDINGS✯✯✯✯✯☸☸ by brunofarad(m): 7:33pm On Mar 15, 2016
FARAD CONTRACTORS NIGERIA
We decorate your buildings with stones

*STONEWORK,STONE CLADDING,VENEER STONES AND BRICK DECORATIONS FOR HOMES.

*Phone : 0806 287 3386

*Email : farad.ng@gmail.com

*Twitter : @faradNg

*Blackberry: 3337BF18

*Whatsapp: 0806 287 3386

*For online presentation of our jobs CLICK HERE

OR

*Google us : "farad contractors Nigeria"

OR

*blog site : STONE DECORATIONS FOR NIGERIAN HOMES

BUILD WITH STONES, LIVE IN STYLE

Re: STONE CLADDING,STONEWORK,VENEER STONE,VENEER BRICKS FOR NIGERIA BUILDINGS✯✯✯✯✯☸☸ by brunofarad(m): 7:57pm On Mar 15, 2016
Someone said this at sometime in history

" when someone just wakes up to criticize your work for nothing....do not shiver just look at them like sand paper...they scrub you to make you shine eventually ..but they will definitely get worn out from wears and tears caused by their scrubings on people "

Your comment can only make me work harder

#GODSPEED

Ravenna:
Permit me to say this; for posting this poor pics, You're full of s.hit!
You can't get my approval for anything.

3 Likes

Re: STONE CLADDING,STONEWORK,VENEER STONE,VENEER BRICKS FOR NIGERIA BUILDINGS✯✯✯✯✯☸☸ by Ravenna: 8:15pm On Mar 15, 2016
brunofarad:
Someone said this at sometime in history

" when someone just wakes up to criticize your work for nothing....do not shiver just look at them like sand paper...they scrub you to make you shine eventually ..but they will definitely get worn out from wears and tears caused by their scrubings on people "

Your comment can only make me work harder

#GODSPEED

No offence intended tho, you really need to up your game cos those works you showed are just disgusting.. Maybe you design them for the blinds or stvpid clients, you don't really know what beautifying buildings entails.

I suppose you take a leaf out of Trump books about buildings.
Take my comment as a challenge and not an abuse.
I doubt you have a degree in Architectural and designs too.
Re: STONE CLADDING,STONEWORK,VENEER STONE,VENEER BRICKS FOR NIGERIA BUILDINGS✯✯✯✯✯☸☸ by brunofarad(m): 8:27pm On Mar 15, 2016
OK

If you don't mind......
I have some work to do here
I have definitely gotten more commendations. And businesses from this thread alone than your condemnation tonight......
So guess that implies that my service still appeals to many prospects out there.
My clients and prospects are not st..pid people....they are discerning hardworking people with their own unique discretion to chose what appeals to them....and I sincerely RESPECT their CHOICES in my BUSINESS..that's why I progress...
For the RECORDS am 30 yrs about same age as you and doing good for myslef by creating VALUES which people are willing to exchange their hard earned money for.
Thank you and remain BLESSED.

#GODSPEED

Ravenna:

No offence intended tho, you really need to up your game cos those works you showed are just disgusting.. Maybe you design them for the blinds or stvpid clients, you don't really know what beautifying buildings entails.

I suppose you take a leaf out of Trump books about buildings.
Take my comment as a challenge and not an abuse.
I doubt you have a degree in Architectural and designs too.
Re: STONE CLADDING,STONEWORK,VENEER STONE,VENEER BRICKS FOR NIGERIA BUILDINGS✯✯✯✯✯☸☸ by con3man(f): 8:35pm On Mar 15, 2016
Looking at that RAVENNA profile,posts..signature and topics will tell you that he is nothing but a disrespectful troll...
Continue your works and ignore him.....
"SILENCE is the best answer to these ilks of human"

brunofarad:
OK

If you don't mind......
I have definitely gotten more commendations. And businesses from this thread alone than your condemnation tonight......
So guess that implies that my service still appeals to many prospects out there.

#GODSPEED

Re: STONE CLADDING,STONEWORK,VENEER STONE,VENEER BRICKS FOR NIGERIA BUILDINGS✯✯✯✯✯☸☸ by Ravenna: 8:40pm On Mar 15, 2016
brunofarad:
OK

If you don't mind......

#GODSPEED

Are you for real?!
It is dangerous to be sincere unless you are also stvpid~ G.B Shawa
Re: STONE CLADDING,STONEWORK,VENEER STONE,VENEER BRICKS FOR NIGERIA BUILDINGS✯✯✯✯✯☸☸ by brunofarad(m): 8:41pm On Mar 15, 2016
Thanks MADAM

#GODSPEED
#GODWIN

con3man:
Looking at that RAVENNA profile,posts..signature and topics will tell you that he is nothing but a disrespectful troll...

1 Like

Re: STONE CLADDING,STONEWORK,VENEER STONE,VENEER BRICKS FOR NIGERIA BUILDINGS✯✯✯✯✯☸☸ by brunofarad(m): 8:52pm On Mar 15, 2016
COBBLE STONE FENCE CLADDING @EKET AKWAIBOM STATE.

OR

OR

1 Like

Re: STONE CLADDING,STONEWORK,VENEER STONE,VENEER BRICKS FOR NIGERIA BUILDINGS✯✯✯✯✯☸☸ by Ravenna: 8:58pm On Mar 15, 2016
con3man:

You even call me a "dis troll" in your verse!
I'm almost agreeing, for where stvpidity is involved, you're quite an expert ma'am.
Re: STONE CLADDING,STONEWORK,VENEER STONE,VENEER BRICKS FOR NIGERIA BUILDINGS✯✯✯✯✯☸☸ by brunofarad(m): 9:11pm On Mar 15, 2016

OR

OR

1 Like

Re: STONE CLADDING,STONEWORK,VENEER STONE,VENEER BRICKS FOR NIGERIA BUILDINGS✯✯✯✯✯☸☸ by con3man(f): 9:21pm On Mar 15, 2016
Son...
Wisdom is not HARD to seek........
Try to read PROVERBS daily

It will help your SITUATION

Ravenna:

You even call me a "dis troll" in your verse!
I'm almost agreeing, for where stvpidity is involved, you're quite an expert ma'am.

1 Like

Re: STONE CLADDING,STONEWORK,VENEER STONE,VENEER BRICKS FOR NIGERIA BUILDINGS✯✯✯✯✯☸☸ by Ravenna: 9:37pm On Mar 15, 2016
con3man:
Wisdom is not HARD to seek........
Try to read PROVERBS daily

It will help your SITUATION

Moments back, you came outta nowhere to call me a 'dis troll', now you talking bout how your holy book could help me?!
I said it, youre an expert!
Now, the trouble about trying to make yourself more stvpidier than you really are is that you very often succeed.
Re: STONE CLADDING,STONEWORK,VENEER STONE,VENEER BRICKS FOR NIGERIA BUILDINGS✯✯✯✯✯☸☸ by brunofarad(m): 10:02pm On Mar 15, 2016
For live chat on whatsapp with FARAD CONTRACTORS NIGERIA

Add us on 0806 287 3386

Re: STONE CLADDING,STONEWORK,VENEER STONE,VENEER BRICKS FOR NIGERIA BUILDINGS✯✯✯✯✯☸☸ by brunofarad(m): 3:00am On Mar 16, 2016

OR

OR

Re: STONE CLADDING,STONEWORK,VENEER STONE,VENEER BRICKS FOR NIGERIA BUILDINGS✯✯✯✯✯☸☸ by brunofarad(m): 4:02am On Mar 16, 2016
COBBLE STONE PATTERNS ON PERIMETER FENCING FOR A CLIENT AT MBAISE IMO STATE NIGERIA.

Re: STONE CLADDING,STONEWORK,VENEER STONE,VENEER BRICKS FOR NIGERIA BUILDINGS✯✯✯✯✯☸☸ by brunofarad(m): 6:03am On Mar 16, 2016

Re: STONE CLADDING,STONEWORK,VENEER STONE,VENEER BRICKS FOR NIGERIA BUILDINGS✯✯✯✯✯☸☸ by brunofarad(m): 7:04am On Mar 16, 2016
WE ARE GOING PLACES WITH OUR GOOD WORKS

WE'RE

Re: STONE CLADDING,STONEWORK,VENEER STONE,VENEER BRICKS FOR NIGERIA BUILDINGS✯✯✯✯✯☸☸ by brunofarad(m): 8:08am On Mar 16, 2016

OR

OR

Re: STONE CLADDING,STONEWORK,VENEER STONE,VENEER BRICKS FOR NIGERIA BUILDINGS✯✯✯✯✯☸☸ by brunofarad(m): 9:30am On Mar 16, 2016
COBBLE STONE EXTERIOR WALL CLADDING OF A CLIENT'S RESIDENCE AT ELELENWO PORTHARCOURT RIVERS STATE NIGERIA.

OR

OR

Re: STONE CLADDING,STONEWORK,VENEER STONE,VENEER BRICKS FOR NIGERIA BUILDINGS✯✯✯✯✯☸☸ by brunofarad(m): 10:06am On Mar 16, 2016

0806 287 3386

Re: STONE CLADDING,STONEWORK,VENEER STONE,VENEER BRICKS FOR NIGERIA BUILDINGS✯✯✯✯✯☸☸ by brunofarad(m): 11:11am On Mar 16, 2016

0806 287 3386
Farad.ng@gmail.com

Re: STONE CLADDING,STONEWORK,VENEER STONE,VENEER BRICKS FOR NIGERIA BUILDINGS✯✯✯✯✯☸☸ by brunofarad(m): 12:06pm On Mar 16, 2016

OR

OR

Re: STONE CLADDING,STONEWORK,VENEER STONE,VENEER BRICKS FOR NIGERIA BUILDINGS✯✯✯✯✯☸☸ by brunofarad(m): 1:06pm On Mar 16, 2016

Re: STONE CLADDING,STONEWORK,VENEER STONE,VENEER BRICKS FOR NIGERIA BUILDINGS✯✯✯✯✯☸☸ by brunofarad(m): 2:52pm On Mar 16, 2016
brunofarad:

Re: STONE CLADDING,STONEWORK,VENEER STONE,VENEER BRICKS FOR NIGERIA BUILDINGS✯✯✯✯✯☸☸ by brunofarad(m): 4:13pm On Mar 16, 2016
This is called ECO BRICKS and it basically comes in this 6 variant colors.....,we can combine it in several ways according to what effect we want to achieve at your building.

We are FARAD CONTRACTORS NIGERIA

Re: STONE CLADDING,STONEWORK,VENEER STONE,VENEER BRICKS FOR NIGERIA BUILDINGS✯✯✯✯✯☸☸ by brunofarad(m): 5:27pm On Mar 16, 2016

OR

OR

Re: STONE CLADDING,STONEWORK,VENEER STONE,VENEER BRICKS FOR NIGERIA BUILDINGS✯✯✯✯✯☸☸ by brunofarad(m): 7:04pm On Mar 16, 2016
Stay tuned for more of our jobs

We are FARAD CONTRACTORS
We decorate buildings with stones
0806 287 3386
Farad.ng@gmail.com
Re: STONE CLADDING,STONEWORK,VENEER STONE,VENEER BRICKS FOR NIGERIA BUILDINGS✯✯✯✯✯☸☸ by brunofarad(m): 7:38pm On Mar 16, 2016
ANTIQUE BRICKS RENDERING FOR A CLIENT AT ONNE RIVERS STATE NIGERIA.

OR

OR

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (923) (Reply)

Roofing Sheets: The Cost Of Various Types Of Roofing Sheet In Nigeria / Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build / Current Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.