Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

STONE CLADDING,STONEWORK,VENEER STONE,VENEER BRICKS FOR NIGERIA BUILDINGS✯✯✯✯✯☸☸ - Properties (54) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / STONE CLADDING,STONEWORK,VENEER STONE,VENEER BRICKS FOR NIGERIA BUILDINGS✯✯✯✯✯☸☸ (532053 Views)

Call 4 Interlocking Paver Stones And Car Cool Cover In Abuja See Photos. / Beautiful Solid Wood Interior Doors With Veneer Finish FOR SALE / Paving Stones And Landscaping By Professionals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (923) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: STONE CLADDING,STONEWORK,VENEER STONE,VENEER BRICKS FOR NIGERIA BUILDINGS✯✯✯✯✯☸☸ by brunofarad(m): 1:01pm On May 31, 2016
We have worked with numerous NIGERIAN home owners and BUILDERS over the years.
With good delivery record and outstanding results.
We can always do more
We are FARAD CONTRACTORS NIGERIA
We decorate buildings with stones

Re: STONE CLADDING,STONEWORK,VENEER STONE,VENEER BRICKS FOR NIGERIA BUILDINGS✯✯✯✯✯☸☸ by inkon: 1:38pm On May 31, 2016
brunofarad:
THANK YOU SO MUCH MY BROTHER

They are all my JOBS
The dream we have for what we are into is clear in our mind.
With dedication,focus,and hard work ,we will get there someday.

#GODSPEED

They are all your job?

Wow..! that is really impressive bro.

Concerning this business,
Well, you are the expert here and I don't know exactly what you've done and those you did not do, in terms of brand awareness.

However, I know prospective businesses when I see them. I can boldly say that yours is one.

There are great potentials in what you are doing. One, of course, is creating numerous job for Nigerians. And you know what that means at a time like this.

Like I said in my first reply, your business deserves more awareness.

Sure! You are working on the awareness aspect already, otherwise I wouldn't have known anything about your products and services. But you certainly need to do more.

If you ask me, I would suggest you host a free blog with lovely features like what you've got here.

Write series of powerful search engine optimizer (SEO) articles so that when someone searches for anything relating to the services you offer, your blog will be among the top list.

Then come to popular sites like niaraland.com, Nawhere.ng etc and place your advert, referring viewers to your blog where things are properly detailed.

The idea behind the blog is not to start making money through AdSense like career bloggers do. The idea is to get people informed about what you do. Although the possibility of making money through AdSense is not completely overruled, but that would be a bonus.

Once in a while, write some enticing articles about your products and services. Post those article on forums and other social utilities like Facebook, twitter etc. And don't forget to leave a link through which your readers can get back to your blog.

On your blog, leave some details for those who wish to contact you or place a job order.

Again, I would advice you to register your business with CAC if you haven't, that is.

Develop a good concept and define you balance sheet. With these, it would be easy to access bank loan if you need such.

I mean start some of these necessary things for the time being and I tell you, within a short time, you will have no option than to hire much more workers to enable you meet the demands of your clients.
Re: STONE CLADDING,STONEWORK,VENEER STONE,VENEER BRICKS FOR NIGERIA BUILDINGS✯✯✯✯✯☸☸ by brunofarad(m): 2:05pm On May 31, 2016
I have my own BLOG
And social media handles ,including twitter and Facebook
Am definitely on some big plans.

Thanks for the advice
GOD BLESS

inkon:

They are all your job?

Wow..! that is really impressive bro.

Concerning this business,
Well, you are the expert here and I don't know exactly what you've done and those you did not do, in terms of brand awareness.

However, I know prospective businesses when I see them. I can boldly say that yours is one.

There are great potentials in what you are doing. One, of course, is creating numerous job for Nigerians. And you know what that means at a time like this.

Like I said in my first reply, your business deserves more awareness.

Sure! You are working on the awareness aspect already, otherwise I wouldn't have known anything about your products and services. But you certainly need to do more.

If you ask me, I would suggest you host a free blog with lovely features like what you've got here.

Write series of powerful search engine optimizer (SEO) articles so that when someone searches for anything relating to the services you offer, your blog will be among the top list.

Then come to popular sites like niaraland.com, Nawhere.ng etc and place your advert, referring viewers to your blog where things are properly detailed.

The idea behind the blog is not to start making money through AdSense like career bloggers do. The idea is to get people informed about what you do. Although the possibility of making money through AdSense is not completely overruled, but that would be a bonus.

Once in a while, write some enticing articles about your products and services. Post those article on forums and other social utilities like Facebook, twitter etc. And don't forget to leave a link through which your readers can get back to your blog.

On your blog, leave some details for those who wish to contact you or place a job order.

Again, I would advice you to register your business with CAC if you haven't, that is.

Develop a good concept and define you balance sheet. With these, it would be easy to access bank loan if you need such.

I mean start some of these necessary things for the time being and I tell you, within a short time, you will have no option than to hire much more workers to enable you meet the demands of your clients.
Re: STONE CLADDING,STONEWORK,VENEER STONE,VENEER BRICKS FOR NIGERIA BUILDINGS✯✯✯✯✯☸☸ by brunofarad(m): 7:15pm On May 31, 2016
TOP NOTCh STONE CLADDING ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA
Re: STONE CLADDING,STONEWORK,VENEER STONE,VENEER BRICKS FOR NIGERIA BUILDINGS✯✯✯✯✯☸☸ by brunofarad(m): 7:53pm On May 31, 2016
FARAD CONTRACTORS NIGERIA
We decorate NIGERIAN buildings with stones

*STONEWORK,STONE CLADDING,VENEER STONES AND BRICK DECORATIONS FOR HOMES.

*Phone : 0806 287 3386

*Email : farad.ng@gmail.com

*Twitter : @faradNg

Re: STONE CLADDING,STONEWORK,VENEER STONE,VENEER BRICKS FOR NIGERIA BUILDINGS✯✯✯✯✯☸☸ by brunofarad(m): 8:05pm On May 31, 2016
We are moving very soon to our custom domain name.

www.faradng.com

Watchout

Re: STONE CLADDING,STONEWORK,VENEER STONE,VENEER BRICKS FOR NIGERIA BUILDINGS✯✯✯✯✯☸☸ by brunofarad(m): 9:08am On Jun 01, 2016
brunofarad:
We are moving very soon to our custom domain name.

www.faradng.com

Watchout
Re: STONE CLADDING,STONEWORK,VENEER STONE,VENEER BRICKS FOR NIGERIA BUILDINGS✯✯✯✯✯☸☸ by brunofarad(m): 9:46am On Jun 01, 2016
WORK WITH THE BEST

ENGAGE FARAD CONTRACTORS

We decorate buildings with STONES & BRICKS
0806 287 3386

Re: STONE CLADDING,STONEWORK,VENEER STONE,VENEER BRICKS FOR NIGERIA BUILDINGS✯✯✯✯✯☸☸ by brunofarad(m): 11:55am On Jun 01, 2016
WE SELL
WE DELIVER
And WE INSTALL

ALL TYPES OF STONES & BRICKS
Anywhere in NIGERIA.

WORK WITH US

( TOP NOTCH STONES & BRICKS ).

0806 287 3386

Re: STONE CLADDING,STONEWORK,VENEER STONE,VENEER BRICKS FOR NIGERIA BUILDINGS✯✯✯✯✯☸☸ by brunofarad(m): 12:55pm On Jun 01, 2016
We are the BEST

We decorate buildings with stones and bricks
0806 287 3386

Re: STONE CLADDING,STONEWORK,VENEER STONE,VENEER BRICKS FOR NIGERIA BUILDINGS✯✯✯✯✯☸☸ by brunofarad(m): 2:12pm On Jun 01, 2016
There are still HONEST online businesses out there,FARAD CONTRACTORS NIGERIA is one of them,we decorate Nigerian buildings with STONES and BRICKS..try us today............0806 287 3386

Re: STONE CLADDING,STONEWORK,VENEER STONE,VENEER BRICKS FOR NIGERIA BUILDINGS✯✯✯✯✯☸☸ by stonerex: 2:55pm On Jun 01, 2016
Nice work browse. How much for sqmtr for stones with differ colors, also bricks.
Re: STONE CLADDING,STONEWORK,VENEER STONE,VENEER BRICKS FOR NIGERIA BUILDINGS✯✯✯✯✯☸☸ by brunofarad(m): 3:09pm On Jun 01, 2016
Some bricks are N7,000 per sq meters

While some are N8,000

Others as high as N10,000

Depending on which type you want

Hit me on whatsapp 0806 287 3386 for futher debates.
Thanks for your interest in what we do

FARAD

stonerex:
Nice work browse. How much for sqmtr for stones with differ colors, also bricks.
Re: STONE CLADDING,STONEWORK,VENEER STONE,VENEER BRICKS FOR NIGERIA BUILDINGS✯✯✯✯✯☸☸ by brunofarad(m): 4:05pm On Jun 01, 2016
Many NIGERIAN HOME OWNERS and BUILDERS ....are identifying with US and WHAT WE DO

You too can TRY us and see for yourself how good we are with STONE CLADDING of all types .

*Blackberry: 3337BF18

Re: STONE CLADDING,STONEWORK,VENEER STONE,VENEER BRICKS FOR NIGERIA BUILDINGS✯✯✯✯✯☸☸ by brunofarad(m): 5:33pm On Jun 01, 2016
UPDATE

OUR EXTERIOR LEDGE STONE CLADDING AT ELELENWO PORTHARCOURT IN PROGRESS

Stay with us while we transform this building to a masterpiece.

Re: STONE CLADDING,STONEWORK,VENEER STONE,VENEER BRICKS FOR NIGERIA BUILDINGS✯✯✯✯✯☸☸ by brunofarad(m): 7:33pm On Jun 01, 2016
•NATIONWIDE OPERATION
•DEDICATED PERSONNELS
•GUARANTEED PRODUCTS
•TRUSTWORTHY OUTFIT
•TOP NOTCH JOB DELIVERY
•JUST A CALL AWAY

We are
We decorate your buildings with stones

*Whatsapp: 0806 287 3386

Re: STONE CLADDING,STONEWORK,VENEER STONE,VENEER BRICKS FOR NIGERIA BUILDINGS✯✯✯✯✯☸☸ by brunofarad(m): 8:31pm On Jun 01, 2016
No matter the location of your site,

We are just a call away
Re: STONE CLADDING,STONEWORK,VENEER STONE,VENEER BRICKS FOR NIGERIA BUILDINGS✯✯✯✯✯☸☸ by brunofarad(m): 10:01pm On Jun 01, 2016
WORK WITH THE BEST

ENGAGE FARAD

Re: STONE CLADDING,STONEWORK,VENEER STONE,VENEER BRICKS FOR NIGERIA BUILDINGS✯✯✯✯✯☸☸ by brunofarad(m): 2:18am On Jun 02, 2016

Re: STONE CLADDING,STONEWORK,VENEER STONE,VENEER BRICKS FOR NIGERIA BUILDINGS✯✯✯✯✯☸☸ by brunofarad(m): 2:48am On Jun 02, 2016
For real time ONLINE PRESENTATION ,add us on whatsapp 0806 287 3386 .

TOP NOTCH STONES AND BRICKS CLADDING

FARAD CONTRACTORS NIGERIA.

Re: STONE CLADDING,STONEWORK,VENEER STONE,VENEER BRICKS FOR NIGERIA BUILDINGS✯✯✯✯✯☸☸ by brunofarad(m): 7:46am On Jun 02, 2016
RECENTLY COMPLETED at SKY CLOSE,OFF NSIRIM CRESCENT,OFF ABACHA ROAD GRA PORTHARCOURT.

Exterior STONE CLADDING with MARBLE OFFCUTS.

*For online presentation of our jobs CLICK HERE

OR

*Google us : "farad contractors Nigeria"

OR

*blog site : STONE DECORATIONS FOR NIGERIAN HOMES

BUILD WITH STONES, LIVE IN STYLE

Re: STONE CLADDING,STONEWORK,VENEER STONE,VENEER BRICKS FOR NIGERIA BUILDINGS✯✯✯✯✯☸☸ by brunofarad(m): 8:45am On Jun 02, 2016
TOP NOTCH STONE CLADDING ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA.

Talk to

FARAD
Re: STONE CLADDING,STONEWORK,VENEER STONE,VENEER BRICKS FOR NIGERIA BUILDINGS✯✯✯✯✯☸☸ by brunofarad(m): 11:10am On Jun 02, 2016
THIS IS A THREAD DEDICATED TO NIGERIAN BUILDERS TO EXPLORE AND DECIDE ON DIFFERENT TYPES OF STONE CLADDING THAT COULD BE USED ON THEIR BUIlDINGS.
WE WILL BE MUCH WILLING TO HELP YOU DECIDE ON ANY OF THE STONE TYPES THAT APPEALS TO YOUR TASTE.

WELCOME TO US
WE ARE FARAD CONTRACTORS NIGERIA

UMENWANNE francis onyeka
Founder
0806 287 3386

Re: STONE CLADDING,STONEWORK,VENEER STONE,VENEER BRICKS FOR NIGERIA BUILDINGS✯✯✯✯✯☸☸ by brunofarad(m): 11:44am On Jun 02, 2016
•NATIONWIDE OPERATION
•DEDICATED PERSONNELS
•GUARANTEED PRODUCTS
•TRUSTWORTHY OUTFIT
•TOP NOTCH JOB DELIVERY
•JUST A CALL AWAY

We are
We decorate your buildings with stones

Re: STONE CLADDING,STONEWORK,VENEER STONE,VENEER BRICKS FOR NIGERIA BUILDINGS✯✯✯✯✯☸☸ by brunofarad(m): 12:27pm On Jun 02, 2016
DUET COLOURED SOUTH AFRICAN BRICKS ON A CLIENT'S EXTERIOR CANTILEVER.

Re: STONE CLADDING,STONEWORK,VENEER STONE,VENEER BRICKS FOR NIGERIA BUILDINGS✯✯✯✯✯☸☸ by brunofarad(m): 12:57pm On Jun 02, 2016
TOP NOTCH STONES & BRICKS

Talk to

FARAD
Re: STONE CLADDING,STONEWORK,VENEER STONE,VENEER BRICKS FOR NIGERIA BUILDINGS✯✯✯✯✯☸☸ by brunofarad(m): 2:37pm On Jun 02, 2016
Like our Facebook page

"STONE CLADDING FOR NIGERIAN HOMES

Re: STONE CLADDING,STONEWORK,VENEER STONE,VENEER BRICKS FOR NIGERIA BUILDINGS✯✯✯✯✯☸☸ by brunofarad(m): 3:05pm On Jun 02, 2016
Follow us on twitter

@faradng

Re: STONE CLADDING,STONEWORK,VENEER STONE,VENEER BRICKS FOR NIGERIA BUILDINGS✯✯✯✯✯☸☸ by brunofarad(m): 4:05pm On Jun 02, 2016
Don't just be marveled by our HANDWORK

Save all our contacts because.

ONE DAY,

You or someone you know

WILL NEED OUR SERVICE

FARAD

Re: STONE CLADDING,STONEWORK,VENEER STONE,VENEER BRICKS FOR NIGERIA BUILDINGS✯✯✯✯✯☸☸ by brunofarad(m): 5:04pm On Jun 02, 2016
Now you can check out all infos about us at our domain name.

www.faradng.com

Click it and see
Re: STONE CLADDING,STONEWORK,VENEER STONE,VENEER BRICKS FOR NIGERIA BUILDINGS✯✯✯✯✯☸☸ by brunofarad(m): 7:58pm On Jun 02, 2016

*Email : info@faradng.com

OR

www.faradng.com

Re: STONE CLADDING,STONEWORK,VENEER STONE,VENEER BRICKS FOR NIGERIA BUILDINGS✯✯✯✯✯☸☸ by brunofarad(m): 8:42pm On Jun 02, 2016
DUET COLOURED SOUTH AFRICAN BRICKS

*Email : info@faradng.com

OR

www.faradng.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (923) (Reply)

Roofing Sheets: The Cost Of Various Types Of Roofing Sheet In Nigeria / Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build / Current Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.