Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,256 members, 7,864,349 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:32 PM

The Controversy Of The Preaching Bible - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Controversy Of The Preaching Bible (478 Views)

Kumuyi Offers To Resign Over Son's Wedding Controversy / Pastor Kumuyi's Son Apologise, controversy finally laid to rest / The Controversy Of Wearing Troussers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Controversy Of The Preaching Bible by Joel3(m): 7:54am On May 02, 2013
history has it that the preachers of the bible always contradict themselves. they will preach a sound and powerful preaching today but you will be surprise and disappointed at the controversy the next day preaching as it will contradict the previous preaching. the funny part they say is the word of the Lord, but my God is not a confusing I AM THAT I AM. if you watch this pastors closely their teaching every sunday contradict. why cant them just preach the 10 commandment and give praises and all that then church close. because this ten constitution known as commandment carries everything a child of God needs. just like the loads of nigeria constitution which contradicts itself. but the america constitution is just a flat few pages. it's a known fact that it's only a corrupt constitution that is bulky so that the corrupt officials can defend themselves with another chapters and contradiction. i am on the verge of establishing a new faith of the Ten commandment only. please join me on this movement. thank you
Re: The Controversy Of The Preaching Bible by frank317: 8:52am On May 02, 2013
i will join you just as long as u dont collect tithe and you dont preach on the least amount of offering i should give
Re: The Controversy Of The Preaching Bible by Joel3(m): 10:50am On May 02, 2013
yes, no tithe, no preaching, only praises and worships. give hymns and recite the ten commandment, as for ten commandment you know anybody can interpret that.
Re: The Controversy Of The Preaching Bible by sylve11: 11:06am On May 02, 2013
Lmao grin grin cool

(1) (Reply)

Egyptian Newspaper: Jews Drink Egyptian Blood / Attempted Arrest For Healing Without License / Today's Digest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.