Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,195 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

Loved At Chelsea And Hated In Spain: Is Mourinho Right? - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Loved At Chelsea And Hated In Spain: Is Mourinho Right? (13147 Views)

Was Jose Mourinho Right In Selling LUKAKU? / Lionel Messi Investigated For Fraud In Spain / Is Obi Mikel Playing His Best Under Roberto Di Matteo At Chelsea? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Loved At Chelsea And Hated In Spain: Is Mourinho Right? by dammytosh: 3:12pm On May 02, 2013
karpentar: ......
Barca has been dismantled. Wether you like it or not.

This season alone.

REAL MADRID denied them Super Cup
REAL MADRID denied them Copa De La Rey.
Drew them in Camp Nou in Lla Liga
Won them at home in Laliga.

THIS SEASON
BAYERN beat them 7-0

What don't you understand about the word "dismantle" , Mr Carpenter ?
Re: Loved At Chelsea And Hated In Spain: Is Mourinho Right? by obongtunji: 3:16pm On May 02, 2013
miqos02: you mean gov chime of oyo state?

No, it's gov chime of state of Texas.............lop
Re: Loved At Chelsea And Hated In Spain: Is Mourinho Right? by karpentar: 3:17pm On May 02, 2013
dammytosh:

Mou did not buy C Ronaldo,
he was not the one that bought Kaka,

Who uses money to win champions league from ROUND OF 16. For your information, LA DECIMA is a goal after he achieved the desired stability.

Yes, when you are hated, you will be destabilized and you will be scared of taking some paying risk. Casillas is loved in Madrid and his girl friend Journalist is reporting news that increases division. REAL can choose CASILLAS over MOU and see who suffers for it.

Analyze from now till next year, Mou leaving REAL MADRID is Madris's / Spanish Lalig's loss.

The day he leaves, is the last day i will likely watch la-liga and i am sure plenty people will share that sentiment.

Do you have problem with thinking? Did I say Moronho bought Penaldo or kaka? These players were bought by Madrid in their quest for La Decima. That trophy means so much to the club and Moronho was added in the mix for that elusive crown.
The day Moronho leaves is the day I'll return back to my club-Real Madrid that I have been supporting since the days of Zidane, Rodondo, Raul, Figo, etc till Moronho came. Plenty people share that sentiment.

1 Like

Re: Loved At Chelsea And Hated In Spain: Is Mourinho Right? by vowiski(m): 3:25pm On May 02, 2013
dammytosh:

Who uses money to win champions league from ROUND OF 16. For your information, LA DECIMA is a goal after he achieved the desired stability.

Yes, when you are hated, you will be destabilized and you will be scared of taking some paying risk. Casillas is loved in Madrid and his girl friend Journalist is reporting news that increases division. REAL can choose CASILLAS over MOU and see who suffers for it.

Analyze from now till next year, Mou leaving REAL MADRID is Madris's / Spanish Lalig's loss.

The day he leaves, is the last day i will likely watch la-liga and i am sure plenty people will share that sentiment.

You must be living under the rock dude..

hahaha... Mourinho has no respect in Madrid. He is just seen as a clown.. a Noise maker..

If you compare Guardiola or Villanova, you will understand why Guardiola is the greatest Barca coach ever...

No coach, not even the clown Mourinho can win 14 trophies in 4-years..

Don't even bring the Messi crap argument.., Guardiola made Messi, He trusted Messi.. Guardiola did what Rikkard couldn't do; dumping all the big boys..

Thats how you know a coach, not a clown that will publicly say he was surprised no one fouled Lewandoski, and you saw what happened in the 2nd leg.. The innocent dude was almost sent to the wheel chair.. cheesy
Re: Loved At Chelsea And Hated In Spain: Is Mourinho Right? by powerblaze(m): 3:31pm On May 02, 2013
karpentar:

Do you have problem with thinking? Did I say Moronho bought Penaldo or kaka? These players were bought by Madrid in their quest for La Decima. That trophy means so much to the club and Moronho was added in the mix for that elusive crown.
The day Moronho leaves is the day I'll return back to my club-Real Madrid that I have been supporting since the days of Zidane, Rodondo, Raul, Figo, etc till Moronho came. Plenty people share that sentiment.

Yea, plenty people like you from yaba left share that sentiment! If not for luck, they'd probably be in the finals and you'll be singing a different song for retards like you.. If he leaves, he stil got his pride intact.. The germans were the best of both worlds. The last 5 years before he came, madrid were a distant shadow behind barcelona.. Now, barca fans don't bet anymore during el classico! Besides, he won 3 or 4 trophies in 3 years in demanding club like madrid .. Go define ur own meaning of success
Re: Loved At Chelsea And Hated In Spain: Is Mourinho Right? by ddippset(m): 3:35pm On May 02, 2013
You are the coach who runs up to another coach and puts your finger in his eye, you are the coach who critcises your players in public, you are the coach who tried to cause enimity between friends in the national team, you are the coach who accuses referees everywhere you go, you are the coach who calls youraself the special one in victory but blames your players in defeat, you are the coach who called your colleague pito meaning pen1s in a press conference, and then you want love?
Re: Loved At Chelsea And Hated In Spain: Is Mourinho Right? by powerblaze(m): 3:36pm On May 02, 2013
vowiski:

hahaha... Mourinho has no respect in Madrid. He is just seen as a clown.. a Noise maker..

If you compare Guardiola or Villanova, you will understand why Guardiola is the greatest Barca coach ever...

Don't even bring the Messi crap argument.., Guardiola made Messi, He trusted Messi.. Guardiola did what Rikkard couldn't do; dumping all the big boys..

Thats how you know a coach, not a clown that will publicly say he was surprised no one fouled Lewandoski, and you saw what happened in the 2nd leg.. The innocent dude was almost sent to the wheel chair.. cheesy

I could disengage your brain(lets pretend you have one) from your skull, insert the brain of a goat, sit you down at the camp nou bench, and you'll still deliver a trophy..

1 Like

Re: Loved At Chelsea And Hated In Spain: Is Mourinho Right? by vowiski(m): 3:39pm On May 02, 2013
powerblaze:

I could disengage your brain(lets pretend you have one) from your skull, insert the brain of a goat, sit you down at the camp nou bench, and you'll still deliver a trophy..

Dude! wake up
Re: Loved At Chelsea And Hated In Spain: Is Mourinho Right? by ddippset(m): 3:39pm On May 02, 2013
powerblaze:

Yea, plenty people like you from yaba left share that sentiment! If not for luck, they'd probably be in the finals and you'll be singing a different song for retards like you.. If he leaves, he stil got his pride intact.. The germans were the best of both worlds. The last 5 years before he came, madrid were a distant shadow behind barcelona.. Now, barca fans don't bet anymore during el classico! Besides, he won 3 or 4 trophies in 3 years in demanding club like madrid .. Go define ur own meaning of success
if not for luck luck, luck, luck. If not for luck, manchester united not mourinho would play againsat dortmund in the semi final.
Re: Loved At Chelsea And Hated In Spain: Is Mourinho Right? by karpentar: 3:44pm On May 02, 2013
vowiski:

Thank you my brother. When you talk about tikitaka, you remember Gardiola. That's the legacy he brought to football. There's no particular legacy associated with moronho. He operates “bring down policy” that sees all his previous clubs collapse, whenever he departs. Tactically Moronho is deficient and tries to cover this by creating controversies all over the place, whenever he runs out of winning luck. I am surprised that some people get fooled by this.
Re: Loved At Chelsea And Hated In Spain: Is Mourinho Right? by karpentar: 3:46pm On May 02, 2013
ddippset: if not for luck luck, luck, luck. If not for luck, manchester united not mourinho would play againsat dortmund in the semi final.

Thank you. Don't mind the bloke.
Re: Loved At Chelsea And Hated In Spain: Is Mourinho Right? by karpentar: 3:57pm On May 02, 2013
ddippset: You are the coach who runs up to another coach and puts your finger in his eye, you are the coach who critcises your players in public, you are the coach who tried to cause enimity between friends in the national team, you are the coach who accuses referees everywhere you go, you are the coach who calls youraself the special one in victory but blames your players in defeat, you are the coach who called your colleague pito meaning pen1s in a press conference, and then you want love?

also you are the coach who made smelling gesture towards an opposing player (messi)
Re: Loved At Chelsea And Hated In Spain: Is Mourinho Right? by ddippset(m): 4:07pm On May 02, 2013
karpentar:

also you are the coach who made smelling gesture towards an opposing player (messi)
that's correct, he made a smelly gesture towards messi. As a coach he is successful and very ambitious but there are so many better. Then as a man, he has a lot of growing up to do. His misdemeanors are like those of a 17 year old boy. Seeking attention, throwing tantrums and a wannabe gangstar.
Re: Loved At Chelsea And Hated In Spain: Is Mourinho Right? by amaziingabbey: 4:22pm On May 02, 2013
He is a failure that is all.
Re: Loved At Chelsea And Hated In Spain: Is Mourinho Right? by alosnika: 5:33pm On May 02, 2013
Afam4eva: Is this an excuse for failing? He can go to pure water club(chelsea) is he chooses.

Did you do comprehension in school at all? I doubt it!
Re: Loved At Chelsea And Hated In Spain: Is Mourinho Right? by merengue: 5:41pm On May 02, 2013
dammytosh:

You call that failure ? Guess you are an arsenal fan.

Check Madrid's state before and after in the champions league. Take it or leave it, the guy is a successful REAL MADRID coach.

MOU ERA
2012/13 UEFA Champions League Semi-finals
2011/12 UEFA Champions League Semi-finals
2010/11 UEFA Champions League Semi-finals

PRE-MOU
2009/10 UEFA Champions League Round of 16
2008/09 UEFA Champions League Round of 16
2007/08 UEFA Champions League Round of 16
2006/07 UEFA Champions League Round of 16
2005/06 UEFA Champions League Round of 16
2004/05 UEFA Champions League Round of 16

You obviously do not have the sense God gave a dung beetle. So for a team like Real Madrid, semi-finals are now an achievement? You think Real Madrid is Chelshit (the first ever UCL champions to go out in the first round). Mourinho is a complete and utter failure, he always has a litany of excuses to cover up his failures. Bernd Schuster won La Liga, Capello won it twice in two seasons with half the talent that the Loud Mouthed One has at his disposal so what is his excuse? His style of play has been found out by virtually everyone in Europe. He belongs in a small plastic club like Chelshit.
Re: Loved At Chelsea And Hated In Spain: Is Mourinho Right? by merengue: 5:43pm On May 02, 2013
powerblaze:

And why isn't Tito Villanova delivering now? Your I.Q is on the same level as that of a leprous rat. SMH.

1 Like

Re: Loved At Chelsea And Hated In Spain: Is Mourinho Right? by merengue: 5:46pm On May 02, 2013
dammytosh:

Really? So tell us why Mourinho suddenly became hated by his own fans?

Re: Loved At Chelsea And Hated In Spain: Is Mourinho Right? by karpentar: 7:08pm On May 02, 2013
merengue:

You obviously do not have the sense God gave a dung beetle. So for a team like Real Madrid, semi-finals are now an achievement? You think Real Madrid is Chelshit (the first ever UCL champions to go out in the first round). Mourinho is a complete and utter failure, he always has a litany of excuses to cover up his failures. Bernd Schuster won La Liga, Capello won it twice in two seasons with half the talent that the Loud Mouthed One has at his disposal so what is his excuse? His style of play has been found out by virtually everyone in Europe. He belongs in a small plastic club like Chelshit.

I doubt if there's any way we gonna dispute the fact that Moronho's time in real Madrid was a failure. The club would remember it as a failure. Even the people who like him and would be sad to see him go would see it as a failure. And deep down inside him, he would see it as a failure because he set the bar a lot more higher and had one of the most expensively assembled team in history. In the first season he pretty much had a total control of the club, which is unheard of in Real Madrid. It's not just the fact that he won one league title, won possibly two copa del real and three consecutive european championship semifinals. It's really the fact that he was never really able to build the real Madrid brand or take it any further in terms of identity, in terms of style of play and ultimately in this third season when everything should have been coming together and then this is the season as we speak, they are eleven points behind a none particularly good Barcelona team. He's a failure. He's a bad manager. And he's gonna look back at this and realize a bunch of things he would have done differently given another chance. But he won't get it.
Re: Loved At Chelsea And Hated In Spain: Is Mourinho Right? by samsumgsapple(m): 7:47pm On May 02, 2013
Clearly mourinho came to the world stage through chelsea and he has this special bond with the fans and the club.real madrid clearly don't value him as much and this is clear.casillas being he mainculprit and the press at large.I see him goin back where it all started-CFC
Re: Loved At Chelsea And Hated In Spain: Is Mourinho Right? by logica(m): 10:20pm On May 02, 2013
dammytosh:
I will gladly say goodbye. Matter of fact, that's why I want him to leave. He brought too much attention from a$$holes to the La Liga. La Liga used to be exclusively watched by students of football; not ret@rds until he came along. I hope his basket-cases follow him where ever he goes. Bye.
Re: Loved At Chelsea And Hated In Spain: Is Mourinho Right? by mydearfrancis(m): 10:37pm On May 02, 2013
Imagine modern day football without mourinho! It'll be so boringsmiley since am mourinho's nø1 fan! It means i'll be supporting chelsea fc again. Spain couldn't handle mourinho! They'll know what they lost when he's gone! Anyhow his record in RM speaks bonussmiley
Re: Loved At Chelsea And Hated In Spain: Is Mourinho Right? by Gwazah(m): 12:23am On May 03, 2013
Ravenwolf: Take it, Leave it....

There is only one special 'One'

How many other coaches in this modern football era have come close to replicating his achievements across several leagues?

I can wait.

NB; I hear Falcao is coming too.. i hope he doesn't become the next Torres, #Madridconnection
Get out my friend coaches have done what Morinhno have not done, yet they are quiet. Pep Guadiola in 2009 with Barcelona take all the official trophy's he participated in,(UCL, kings cup, copa de rey, club world cup,Spanish super copa, uefa super copa.) all in all for one season, and 14 trophy's in 4 season, bros Morinhno have not smell that and he seniors Pep, in coaching career. did u have any doubt? Jose's noise is too much, Roman ibrahimovich the happy trigger man will still sack him like before, it will be the most stupid idea to return to Chelsea.
Re: Loved At Chelsea And Hated In Spain: Is Mourinho Right? by BrokenTV: 8:33am On May 03, 2013
Mourinho is a failure look at the hatred he brought that whenever their is classico match there must be fight. Any club he enters will not be the same when he is gone.
Re: Loved At Chelsea And Hated In Spain: Is Mourinho Right? by dammytosh: 9:03am On May 03, 2013
merengue:

I can reason with your opening comment. Only some one who lacks any point in an argument types the way you type.

Your conclusion is that he is not a good coach right ?

Ok very good, when he earns $11,000,000 per annum in chelsea. You concentrate on your forsaken life in penury.

When he leaves Madrid if the next coach fails. All of you will say any where he goes, he scatters. If the next coach succeed you will say, He is better. He is used to such hatred. keep it coming.

But note that Mou will does not go to a club that is winning but a club that crashes out in ROUND of 16 like real, unknown like Porto, Relies on only glories of the seventies like Inter and crisis ridden like Chelsea.

He will not go to a Bayern Munich and ride on the glory of another man.
Re: Loved At Chelsea And Hated In Spain: Is Mourinho Right? by dammytosh: 9:04am On May 03, 2013
Broken TV: Mourinho is a failure look at the hatred he brought that whenever their is classico match there must be fight. Any club he enters will not be the same when he is gone.

Yes Mourinho is a failure. What have you achieved ?
Re: Loved At Chelsea And Hated In Spain: Is Mourinho Right? by dammytosh: 9:40am On May 03, 2013
logica: I will gladly say goodbye. Matter of fact, that's why I want him to leave. He brought too much attention from a$$holes to the La Liga. La Liga used to be exclusively watched by students of football; not ret@rds until he came along. I hope his basket-cases follow him where ever he goes. Bye.

Ferguson, Wenger , AVB, Mancini .... several great coaches believed Mou is one of the best coaches of his time.

Currently on Coach ranking overall, he is no 2. Behind Bayern coach alone due to recent losses.

but one anonymous logica on Nairaland choose to rubbish him.

Die hating, Mou is a good coach. You can list ur excuses from now till 2moro. He wil collect noting less than 11million dollars in his next deal.
Re: Loved At Chelsea And Hated In Spain: Is Mourinho Right? by BrokenTV: 9:45am On May 03, 2013
dammytosh:

Yes Mourinho is a failure. What have you achieved ?
i got no beaf with you the topic is talking about mourinho not about me, i have achieved something in my destined profession. Mourinho is always clamoring his been hate by the whole world when he is the cause of his problem. Their is a saying respect is reciprocal. When you are busy abusing your fellow coaches, referees, media, etc you expect them to fall in love with you that is not possible. Let the truth be told he should walk on his personality he need to change his personality.
Re: Loved At Chelsea And Hated In Spain: Is Mourinho Right? by dammytosh: 10:44am On May 03, 2013
Broken TV:
i got no beaf with you the topic is talking about mourinho not about me, i have achieved something in my destined profession. Mourinho is always clamoring his been hate by the whole world when he is the cause of his problem. Their is a saying respect is reciprocal. When you are busy abusing your fellow coaches, referees, media, etc you expect them to fall in love with you that is not possible. Let the truth be told he should walk on his personality he need to change his personality.
You see the difference ? That some one does not have a good character from our perception does not make him a failure. It is simply his temperament and we can do nothing about that.

Not every footballer would be as calm as Messi and that does not make Ronaldo not a good footballer. So lets separate character from performance.

Check Real's record 5 years before Mou and now and be objective.

Sorry if i sounded personal initially.
Re: Loved At Chelsea And Hated In Spain: Is Mourinho Right? by karpentar: 11:38am On May 03, 2013
dammytosh:
You see the difference ? That some one does not have a good character from our perception does not make him a failure. It is simply his temperament and we can do nothing about that.

Not every footballer would be as calm as Messi and that does not make Ronaldo not a good footballer. So lets separate character from performance.

Check Real's record 5 years before Mou and now and be objective.

Sorry if i sounded personal initially.

You just love Mau and that's within your rights to do so. But facts will never be lost. Madrid needed La decima more than any other trophy and hired Mau to deliver that. He failed. Nobody listens to stories or reasons behind a failure.Its just the way of the world.
Re: Loved At Chelsea And Hated In Spain: Is Mourinho Right? by dammytosh: 12:46pm On May 03, 2013
karpentar:

You just love Mau and that's within your rights to do so. But facts will never be lost. Madrid needed La decima more than any other trophy and hired Mau to deliver that. He failed. Nobody listens to stories or reasons behind a failure.Its just the way of the world.

What facts are you talking about and why are you screaming LaDecima as if you have heard it before this season.

La Decima is a goal for this season and he failed, go to the bank and cash on the failure. may be Ferguson too failed for not winning the desired treble.

Google and see spanish media's 'jubilation' over 4-3 loss compared to Barcelona's 7-0 loss.

I can understand your view. Probably Mou has denied you a trophy in the past or his ghost is already hunting you in his next quest.

Dortmund is trailing Bundesliga by 20 points
Man City is trailing by 14 points in Premiership
Real is trailing by 11 points.

The noise about REAL is so loud cos of spanish press. Thanks to Casillas big girl journalist girlfriend.

Mou's records speaks. Every successful Manager knows he is a successful coach so hatred or not does not change that.

“I think Chelsea currently have a great coach in Rafa Benitez, but if they part ways at the end of season, of course Jose Mourinho would be a good solution for Chelsea.

Mourinho is one of the best in the world. But I consider Benitez to be doing a good job at Stamford Bridge.”
Arsene Wenger

'Whether we can go on another run of three titles in a row, who's to say? The material's there, but it's a hard league. If Jose (Mourinho) goes back to Chelsea, as they're talking about, you'd expect a big challenge from there.'
Sir Alex Ferguson

It is pointless arguing with Hollier than thou , we know it all , he is too proud Nairalanders who can not separate character, temperament from delivery.
Re: Loved At Chelsea And Hated In Spain: Is Mourinho Right? by merengue: 1:22pm On May 03, 2013
dammytosh:

I can reason with your opening comment. Only some one who lacks any point in an argument types the way you type.

Your conclusion is that he is not a good coach right ?

Ok very good, when he earns $11,000,000 per annum in chelsea. You concentrate on your forsaken life in penury.

When he leaves Madrid if the next coach fails. All of you will say any where he goes, he scatters. If the next coach succeed you will say, He is better. He is used to such hatred. keep it coming.

But note that Mou will does not go to a club that is winning but a club that crashes out in ROUND of 16 like real, unknown like Porto, Relies on only glories of the seventies like Inter and crisis ridden like Chelsea.

He will not go to a Bayern Munich and ride on the glory of another man.

Exchanging banter with you is actually quite pointless, I reiterate my earlier comment that you share the same I.Q as a dung beetle. So Porto was unknown before Mourinho came? Are you really that daft? And please remind me, what crisis were happening at Chelsea before he came in? They had not won anything in decades, he came in and spent millions and won trophies so what nonsense are you talking about? What did he win at Chelsea that Mancini has not won at Man City? Capello & Del Bosque achieved more at Real than he did, so what is his excuse? So beating Barcelona (a feat that Celtic, AC Milan, Bayern have achieved) this season is now a trophy?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Everton Vs Manchester City (1 - 3) On 17th February 2021 / Messi Vs Rooney: Who Is Better For 2009/10 Season? / Women's Champions League El Classico Sets New Attendance World Record of 91,553

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.