Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

Access Bank Atm - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Access Bank Atm (5181 Views)

Electric Cable At First Bank ATM Mile 12, Lagos (photos) / N100 Monthly Charge On First-Bank ATM Withdrawals / Ever Been Debited By Your Bank ATM Without Payment? Share Your Experience Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Access Bank Atm by Nobody: 9:21am On May 02, 2013
Has anyone used access bank's atm visa card to buy online? I received a message to Change my Ipin at any Access bank atm machine, i tried doing it but the machine kept displaying "institution not included". Please, if you have used it to shop online before, what were the procedures you took?
Re: Access Bank Atm by davechika(m): 10:24am On May 02, 2013
i have used access bank visa debit severally to shop online.

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Atm by Nobody: 12:11pm On May 02, 2013
davechika: i have used access bank visa debit severally to shop online.
how did you change your ipin?
Re: Access Bank Atm by Nobody: 8:12am On May 03, 2013
Weselion: Has anyone used access bank's atm visa card to buy online? I received a message to Change my Ipin at any Access bank atm machine, i tried doing it but the machine kept displaying "institution not included". Please, if you have used it to shop online before, what were the procedures you took?
pls i need more answers
Re: Access Bank Atm by davechika(m): 10:31am On May 03, 2013
Weselion:
how did you change your ipin?

why not call their customer care line or your account officer.
Re: Access Bank Atm by Nobody: 10:31pm On May 03, 2013
Ok
Re: Access Bank Atm by Trut(m): 9:55am On May 04, 2013
Yes, i have use my Acess Bank Visa Card (ATM) to buy 3 domains from Godaddy. I also use it to verify my Payza account.

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Atm by Nobody: 4:25pm On May 04, 2013
Trut: Yes, i have use my Acess Bank Visa Card (ATM) to buy 3 domains from Godaddy. I also use it to verify my Payza account.
did you change your ipin
Re: Access Bank Atm by Trut(m): 6:50pm On May 04, 2013
Weselion:
did you change your ipin

Yes, i change Ipin when i collected my Visa Card.
Re: Access Bank Atm by Nobody: 9:58pm On May 04, 2013
Trut:

Yes, i change Ipin when i collected my Visa Card.
ok, but at which branch because i've been trying it at ikorodu branch, the atm keeps displaying financial institution not included
Re: Access Bank Atm by Nobody: 1:14pm On May 08, 2013
i have Finally changed my ipin. let me try shopping online first
Re: Access Bank Atm by teecuzy(m): 11:34am On Jul 16, 2013
Abeg Weselion, I have that same problem, how did you solve it? Haba, make subsequent people benefit from ur post na!
Re: Access Bank Atm by Manweysabi(m): 2:44pm On Jul 16, 2013
Hello guys, do i need to open an account with ACCESS BANK to have their VISA CARD?

What are the requirements to get the CARD?

Thanks.
Re: Access Bank Atm by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jul 16, 2013
Manweysabi: Hello guys, do i need to open an account with ACCESS BANK to have their VISA CARD?

What are the requirements to get the CARD?

Thanks.
you need to open an account with them and request for the card. Thats what im using to buy online
Re: Access Bank Atm by alingo4life: 8:10pm On Jul 16, 2013
Access bank my foot.Am afriad using my atm online ohh.I used an access atm on wema bank to withdraw common 2,000naira but i got debited and the money did not dispense to me..by this sunday,it would be a month that i made the transaction and yet my 2,000naira is ,only God knows where..Am only using my GTB card for online transaction..I cant risk it anymore..Local transaction no go,na International transaction go go?silly bank with silly workers
Re: Access Bank Atm by Okattamgbee: 8:50pm On Jul 16, 2013
Trut: Yes, i have use my Acess Bank Visa Card (ATM) to buy 3 domains from Godaddy. I also use it to verify my Payza account.
bro do i hear you mention payza are you into any online investment program
Re: Access Bank Atm by Democivil: 9:26pm On Jul 16, 2013
alingo4life: Access bank my foot.Am afriad using my atm online ohh.I used an access atm on wema bank to withdraw common 2,000naira but i got debited and the money did not dispense to me..by this sunday,it would be a month that i made the transaction and yet my 2,000naira is ,only God knows where..Am only using my GTB card for online transaction..I cant risk it anymore..Local transaction no go,na International transaction go go?silly bank with silly workers
if you have issues with your own card, it doesnt mean that thet are not good. mind you am not one of their staffs ooo.. am just a customer like you. their card has never failed me.
Re: Access Bank Atm by Manweysabi(m): 9:26pm On Jul 16, 2013
Shawnmayor: you need to open an account with them and request for the card. Thats what im using to buy online
Thanks.

Pls, kindly enlighten me on their requirements for openening an account with them.

I want to go there prepared, cos it's far from where i stay.
Re: Access Bank Atm by Nobody: 2:18am On Jul 17, 2013
Manweysabi:
Thanks.

Pls, kindly enlighten me on their requirements for openening an account with them.

take your details like some IDs and a little cash. Its been long i opened and moreover i was in school then

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Atm by Nobody: 11:11am On Jul 18, 2013
teecuzy: Abeg Weselion, I have that same problem, how did you solve it? Haba, make subsequent people benefit from ur post na!

go to any access bank atm near you and change your iPin, i did it twice before it worked.
Manweysabi:
Thanks.

just take your national id card, voters card, school id (if you are in school) and Nepa bill with some money (maybe 3000). I opened mine with birth certificate but I'm not sure they still accept it.
Re: Access Bank Atm by Nobody: 11:14am On Jul 18, 2013
Weselion: i have Finally changed my ipin. let me try shopping online first
I used it to pay for Facebook ads and it worked perfectly fine.
Re: Access Bank Atm by Nobody: 11:18am On Jul 18, 2013
Okattamgbee: bro do i hear you mention payza are you into any online investment program

I use my payza for various programs since liberty reserve was blocked, i quickly withdraw my money every time it reaches $100, i don't want to hear story that they block payza again.

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Atm by Okattamgbee: 11:02pm On Aug 15, 2013
Weselion:

I use my payza for various programs since liberty reserve was blocked, i quickly withdraw my money every time it reaches $100, i don't want to hear story that they block payza again.
bro. Am really interested in your program please introduce me into it. Thanks
Re: Access Bank Atm by Okattamgbee: 10:27pm On Aug 17, 2013
Weselion:

I'm not able to post links on nairaland

in that case pm charlesdedon@gmail.com
Re: Access Bank Atm by Tonjeola1(m): 3:37pm On Aug 18, 2013
Okattamgbee: in that case pm charlesdedon@gmail.com
You can visit: www.10levelriches.com/?unstoppable
Re: Access Bank Atm by Okattamgbee: 4:12pm On Aug 19, 2013
Tonjeola1:
You can visit: www.10levelriches.com/?unstoppable
please bro. Shield more light on how the site works, what is all about and its year of existence.
Re: Access Bank Atm by omowunmi10: 3:06pm On Jun 01, 2017
Access bank I-PIN Creation:
CASH TRANSACTION insert ur ATM normal PIN CHANGE PIN I-PIN

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Orders Closure and Reconstruction Of Ladipo Market / Why You're Not Getting A Job And Your Business Isn't Growing / 365bet Newbie Needs Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.