Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,957 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:46 AM

Need A Trusted Fellow To Help Make Payment Thru Paypal - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Need A Trusted Fellow To Help Make Payment Thru Paypal (461 Views)

Alternative Way To Make Payment In China / MAKE PAYMENT ON PAYPAL,ESCROW,ALIBABA,EBAY ETC AT N208.7 TO $1 / Welcome-Hisenjos Fiverr,Freelancer via Payoneer Skrill Exchange Customer Support (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Need A Trusted Fellow To Help Make Payment Thru Paypal by sunky644(m): 9:48am On May 02, 2013
Please I need a online business person on nairaland to help me make payment for the shipping of a product I bought online. I paid for it with my visa card but had to return it for repair. Now the seller is thru with the repairing of the phone but requested that I pay shipping fee and the only payment platform they have is PayPal. It's just $12, waiting to hear from a trusted Nigerian who can help out and how much is the naira equivalent?
Re: Need A Trusted Fellow To Help Make Payment Thru Paypal by sunky644(m): 8:14pm On May 02, 2013
I am still waiting please...

(1) (Reply)

Memory Card Business: Help Needed / Exporting Bitter Cola And Cashew Nuts In Small Scale / Exporting Bitter Cola And Cashew Nuts In Small Scale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.