Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,165 members, 7,811,376 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:35 AM

Nick The Dragon Slayer - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Nick The Dragon Slayer (803 Views)

How I Got My Nick Name / Very Funny Nick Offerman Makes A Case For Same Sex Marriage / Nick The Dragon Slayer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nick The Dragon Slayer by brimbrack(m): 6:28pm On Apr 15, 2008
Once upon a time, and far far away, lived a beautiful Queen with voluptuous breasts.

Nick the Dragon slayer knew that the penalty for his desire would be death should he try to touch them.

One day Nick revealed his secret desire to his colleague, Horatio the Physician, who was the King's chief doctor.

Horatio the physician exclaimed that he could arrange for Nick the Dragon Slayer to satisfy his desire, but it would cost him 1,000 gold coins to arrange it.

Without pause, Nick the Dragon Slayer readily agreed to the scheme.

The next day, Horatio the Physician made a batch of itching powder and poured a little bit into the Queen's brassiere while she bathed.

Soon after she dressed, the itching commenced and grew intense.

Upon being summoned to the Royal Chambers to address this incident, Horatio the Physician informed the King and Queen that only special saliva, if applied for four hours, would cure this type of itch, and that tests had shown that only the saliva of Nick the Dragon Slayer would work as the antidote to cure the itch.

The King quickly summoned Nick the Dragon Slayer.

Horatio the Physician then slipped Nick the Dragon Slayer the antidote for the itching powder, which he quickly put into his mouth, and for the next four hours, Nick worked passionately on the Queen's voluptuous and magnificent breasts.

The Queen's itching was eventually relieved, and Nick the Dragon Slayer left satisfied and touted as a hero. Upon returning to his chamber, Nick the Dragon Slayer found Horatio the Physician demanding his payment of 1,000 gold coins.

With his obsession now satisfied, Nick the Dragon Slayer couldn't have cared less and, knowing that Horatio the Physician could never report this matter to the King, with a laugh just told him to get lost.

The next day, Horatio the Physician slipped a massive dose of the same itching powder into the King's underwear. The King immediately summoned Nick the Dragon Slayer, ,

The moral of the story, . Pay your bills
Re: Nick The Dragon Slayer by ZUBY77(m): 6:34pm On Apr 15, 2008
remind me when to laugh
Re: Nick The Dragon Slayer by quentininc(m): 6:37pm On Apr 15, 2008
@ zuby

no b only u i gast scroll down c where e go end
Re: Nick The Dragon Slayer by tufe(m): 6:46pm On Apr 15, 2008
this is a very good piece
Re: Nick The Dragon Slayer by ituen(m): 2:05pm On Apr 16, 2008
Chaiiiii

this one is hilarious grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nick The Dragon Slayer by tufe(m): 3:09pm On Apr 16, 2008
hope say u don see,

now allow sincity to sulk nightie's boobies wink
Re: Nick The Dragon Slayer by Talktrue(m): 12:12pm On Apr 22, 2008
@Zuby
hey!!!
are u Zuby,Futo,Osogbo, catch my drift?
Re: Nick The Dragon Slayer by tufe(m): 1:23pm On Apr 22, 2008
ituen, hope u agree
Re: Nick The Dragon Slayer by ituen(m): 6:20pm On Apr 22, 2008
Tufe,

U know the best tin and u dont do it.

Dont help Sincity to an early exit in enjoyment. Please!!!!
Re: Nick The Dragon Slayer by tufe(m): 6:55pm On Apr 23, 2008
thats exactly what i want dude
Re: Nick The Dragon Slayer by ituen(m): 7:28pm On Apr 23, 2008
Its good to be ur brother's keeper oh
Re: Nick The Dragon Slayer by chistiana(f): 4:25pm On May 02, 2008
that's great grin grin grin
Re: Nick The Dragon Slayer by Lolabbey: 4:38pm On May 02, 2008
nice piece,still lolling grin grin
Re: Nick The Dragon Slayer by clemcykul(f): 4:39pm On May 02, 2008
continue doing dat its good for your bosom
Re: Nick The Dragon Slayer by folly69(m): 5:00pm On May 02, 2008
nice post
@zuby and quentin where una sense of humour

(1) (Reply)

Check This Out (2) / Please Don't Laugh Loud! / It Wasn't Like This When I Was Six:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.