Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,694 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

All You Need To Know About Tianshi (tiens) Business,very Easy To Start.pictures. - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / All You Need To Know About Tianshi (tiens) Business,very Easy To Start.pictures. (14676 Views)

Do Your Car Diagnostics Yourself With Your Phone: Very easy n cheap... / Call Here To Get A Standard Business Website For Your Business. (very Cheap) / Solar Powered Generator Leasing Business; Very Profitable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All You Need To Know About Tianshi (tiens) Business,very Easy To Start.pictures. by julius2825(m): 2:24pm On May 02, 2013
First i would like to give some proper explanation of how came the business of network marketing.In the 18th century,the business concentration of Nigeria,was basically agriculture.
Then 19th century came,we ventured into industrialization.
Then 20th century also as well came,and there came the age of science and technology.
But fortunately now,we are in the 21st century,and its all about INFORMATION PRODUCTS.
but when you are talking about,information production,then you should be giving reference to NETWORK MARKETING also.
NETWORK MARKETING is just the platform of the business,and under network marketing there are many investment companies to partner with.The difference of those companies are the mode and conditions of operations.so-therefor,you automatically choose to partner with the most favorable company,then i think by then you should be talking about TIANSHI (TIENS).
Wait,i just mention companies,that doesn't really stress that network marketing is all about working for or partnering with any company.It simply stress that as fresh brainy person to the business,you are not expected to know all about the business,so-therefor you work and partner with an already invested groups,personalities,and particularly companies.
Now talking about a company,co-operation, e.t.c,that can give you the ever best you can expect from network marketing,then you must be talking about TIANSHI (TIENS).
TIANSHI (TIENS) offers you an unexpected distinct packages,that would see you through your level journey of thousandths,millions,.....
And this would be attained,only by your priceless little or more efforts,which is fully under the capacity of every average NIGERIAN person.
WHAT ABOUT TIANSHI (TIENS):
TIANSHI is an headquartered china based company,firm,industry,e.t.c,that has connections over 190 countries,and branches over 110 countries,which NIGERIA,GHANA,e.t.c, are part of.
TIENS is derived from the chinese spelling TIANSHI.
"HEALTH AND WEALTH" constitutes the theme of TIENS' international expansion in the future,which marks TIANSHI group's shift toward a global oriented and diversification at the turn of the new century.
TIENS group co. ltd was founded in 1995 by Mr. LI JINYUAN in TIANJIN CHINA,and it began it's march into the international market in 1997.
NOW ABOUT THE BUSINESS:
TIENS business is a business that is confidentially panic free.with just little capital and self investment,you have started making proper and more proper incomes,based on the efficiency of your of your physical and mental efforts,which i totally believe that an average NIGERIAN capable of.the business is of so many categories,but i would have to explain one by one,to enable you understand better.
product clearing is the first you should know about.
PRODUCT CLEARING:
the product clearing is a process,whereby a registered partner to TIANSHI would need to buy products of some particular amount,either to be retailed at a rich quality affordable amount,or to be used/consumed by each TIENS partners.
The product clearing is just necessary to increase your points of business benefits
We have 8 basic points in the business,and they represents categories of rewards.product purchased are used in the climb of points,beneficially starting from point 3,you have the benefit of getting bonuses of 20% out of you leverage investments.And the percentages get higher and higher as your point increases.the process of increasing from points to points is quite easy.
MODE OF PAYMENTS:
There are two basic mode of payments in TIENS ,NAMELY:
1.PERSONAL PAYMENT:
Is the rich incomes you earn from the sales of the profitable products.you can earn as much as you want.
2.COMPANY SALARY:
Despite the fact that you are already making your own confidential incomes,the company also compensate you every month for partnering with them.
TIANSHI (TIENS) PRODUCTS:
TIENS has 4 basic kinds of products,namely:
1.HEALTHCARE PRODUCT
2.SKINCARE PRODUCT
3.HOMECARE PRODUCT
4.ELECTRONICAL PRODUCTS
And we use all this products.
LEVERAGE INVESTMENT:
The leverage investment does not require financial investment.
E.G. A house is built once,and you collect the rent for the rest of your life.
QUALIFICATION:
you don't need any qualification to partner with TIENS
NOW SINCERITY TIME:
Some people are just going to tell you about a sweet thing and they would leave the related ugly one to you.
With just 3200(naira),you can register under TIENS,after that you are free to do the business in fut,and be assured of proper assisting hands.
NOTE:
you can never register under TIENS by your self,you must be under someone,this is to those too wise people that would love to overthrow on board the vessel.So respect is a reciprocal.
I would render my number,not for discussions,but for final decision processing s.
You can ask your questions openly here,and we interact better here also.
OPPORTUNITY SOMETIMES COME ONLY ONCE.
THIS BUSINESS IS FULLY ENDORSED BY THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT,AND OTHER WORLD GOVERNMENTS .
BY
JULIUS ADELEYE DAODU.
Re: All You Need To Know About Tianshi (tiens) Business,very Easy To Start.pictures. by julius2825(m): 3:04pm On May 02, 2013
Pictures could not upload
my number. 08180775769
Re: All You Need To Know About Tianshi (tiens) Business,very Easy To Start.pictures. by julius2825(m): 12:00am On May 09, 2013
I am so sorry if my number haven't been connecting through,i was defrauded at mile 2 and am yet to retrieve my line,so we can as well talk here too,pending when i get my line retrieved.
Re: All You Need To Know About Tianshi (tiens) Business,very Easy To Start.pictures. by saintgodwina(m): 8:54am On Nov 17, 2013
My dear Nairalanders
Believe me all forever,tianshi,gnld have been overloaded and if u are there u will see that u just labour for nothing,why not hit me up let me show u a networking company that once u register and buy a product for ur full package. Automaically u have reached level four and you know what it mea....just an easy step....why not come for a free seminar so that u can hear more of our wonderful packet.....time waits for nobody why not start now and build up wealth for a better tomorrow.....contact:07065417848(Godson)
Re: All You Need To Know About Tianshi (tiens) Business,very Easy To Start.pictures. by henrimoto(m): 11:00am On Nov 17, 2013
saintgodwina: My dear Nairalanders
Believe me all forever,tianshi,gnld have been overloaded and if u are there u will see that u just labour for nothing,why not hit me up let me show u a networking company that once u register and buy a product for ur full package. Automaically u have reached level four and you know what it mea....just an easy step....why not come for a free seminar so that u can hear more of our wonderful packet.....time waits for nobody why not start now and build up wealth for a better tomorrow.....contact:07065417848(Godson)
hahahaha... funny dude. you rubbished other network marketing company to promote your own... but the truth remains, yours is not different from the rest. it might even be stressful than the others. network marketing is all about hardwork (i.e understanding the usefullness of the products you want to market..)
Re: All You Need To Know About Tianshi (tiens) Business,very Easy To Start.pictures. by henrimoto(m): 11:16am On Nov 17, 2013
the best networking marketing company to work with, is that company which have effective health products. products that are tested and trusted..products that are very potent in bring solutions to many disturbing health issues.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All You Need To Know About Tianshi (tiens) Business,very Easy To Start.pictures. by ZoyaNoreen: 12:57pm On Jul 09, 2015
Re: All You Need To Know About Tianshi (tiens) Business,very Easy To Start.pictures. by Afolabilamina(m): 12:15am On Nov 10, 2016
Max international actually stand out in offering credible business opportunity with products that are patented, backed and validated by world renowned scientists & doctors. There major aim is to solve two major global concerns; Poor health & Financial crisis. Max.com
Reach me on afolabilamina@gmail.com to learn more.

(1) (Reply)

2021 OFFICE PARTITIONING IN NIGERIA,AL DOORS, FROST FILMS, SUSPENDED CEILING / Contact Me For Your Food,Pharmaceutical And Industrial Chemical / Ok/used Clothes Importer (secondhand Clothes)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.