Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,156 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

MD Of Federal Neuropsy. Hopsital Enugu Under ICPC Investigation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MD Of Federal Neuropsy. Hopsital Enugu Under ICPC Investigation (3512 Views)

Umuchigbo in Enugu Under Attack Now / Senators On Tour Of Federal Roads In South-East Nigeria (Photos) / Kennedy Izuagbe, MD Of Saraki’s Company Declared Wanted By EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MD Of Federal Neuropsy. Hopsital Enugu Under ICPC Investigation by emekaonyia: 2:33pm On May 02, 2013
The Medical Director of Federal Neuropsychiatric Hospital Enugu, Dr. Jojo Onwukwe is under the investigation of the independent Corrupt Practices Commission ICPC. He is being investigated for a fraud of over N150 Million. Other Officers of the hospital under investigation is the Assistant Director of Accounts Mr. Sunday Ebi, and the Secretary to the Medical Director Mrs Stella Achara.
Re: MD Of Federal Neuropsy. Hopsital Enugu Under ICPC Investigation by emekaonyia: 6:52am On May 04, 2013
emekaonyia: The Medical Director of Federal Neuropsychiatric Hospital Enugu, Dr. Jojo Onwukwe is under the investigation of the independent Corrupt Practices Commission ICPC. He is being investigated for a fraud of over N150 Million. Other Officers of the hospital under investigation is the Assistant Director of Accounts Mr. Sunday Ebi, and the Secretary to the Medical Director Mrs Stella Achara.
Here is the reason why ICPC is investigating the Medical Director of Federal Neuropsychiatric Hospital, the Assistant Director Account and the Secretary to the Medical Director

Re: MD Of Federal Neuropsy. Hopsital Enugu Under ICPC Investigation by emekaonyia: 5:14pm On May 10, 2013
emekaonyia: Here is the reason why ICPC is investigating the Medical Director of Federal Neuropsychiatric Hospital, the Assistant Director Account and the Secretary to the Medical Director

Re: MD Of Federal Neuropsy. Hopsital Enugu Under ICPC Investigation by emekaonyia: 5:40pm On May 10, 2013
[quote author=emekaonyia][/quote]Nigeria is a country where Corruption is the other of the day. If you know people that knows people you can do what ever you want.
Re: MD Of Federal Neuropsy. Hopsital Enugu Under ICPC Investigation by emekaonyia: 6:28pm On May 10, 2013
emekaonyia: Nigeria is a country where Corruption is the other of the day. If you know people that knows people you can do what ever you want.
The Medical Director bragged that it will only cost him the Hospital Money to be free.
Re: MD Of Federal Neuropsy. Hopsital Enugu Under ICPC Investigation by emekaonyia: 10:16am On May 11, 2013
emekaonyia: The Medical Director bragged that it will only cost him the Hospital Money to be free.
ICPC has investigated this man, found a lot of fraud going on in the Hospital and simply collected money from him and let him loose. This is why Nigeria can not move forward. Steal peoples money and use that money to pay for you way out. it is terrible.
Re: MD Of Federal Neuropsy. Hopsital Enugu Under ICPC Investigation by emekaonyia: 6:18pm On May 13, 2013
[quote author=emekaonyia] ICPC has investigated this man, found a lot of fraud going on in the Hospital and simply collected money from him and let him loose. This is why Nigeria can not move forward. Steal peoples money and use that money to pay for you way out. it is terrible. The medical Director and the Assistant Director Accounts were invited to the ICPC office in Abuja today. Tomorrow will be the turn of Head of Payroll and One Chief Nursing Officer Tina Okolo. On Friday the Cashier and over 20 new locum staff the Medical Director employed in February went to Abuja. Let keep our fingers crossed. I thought that the Medical Director has closed the case with money.
Re: MD Of Federal Neuropsy. Hopsital Enugu Under ICPC Investigation by emekaonyia: 11:44pm On May 14, 2013
The MD and the accountant are still in Abuja answering to ICPC[quote author=emekaonyia][/quote]
Re: MD Of Federal Neuropsy. Hopsital Enugu Under ICPC Investigation by Scarpon(m): 12:18am On May 15, 2013
icpc, efcc, sss all of them na wash tell me when last these guys make a meaningful arrest all na wash jare
Re: MD Of Federal Neuropsy. Hopsital Enugu Under ICPC Investigation by emekaonyia: 8:22pm On May 16, 2013
emekaonyia: The MD and the accountant are still in Abuja answering to ICPC
Well the issue is that as far as they are there, some people will be afraid to commit themselves. If you what these people have done with the finance of government at their disposal, it is even worth than what BOKO HARAM is doing to the country. We need a ''HOSPITAL OF EMERGENCY''
Re: MD Of Federal Neuropsy. Hopsital Enugu Under ICPC Investigation by emekaonyia: 8:32pm On May 16, 2013
emekaonyia: Well the issue is that as far as they are there, some people will be afraid to commit themselves. If you what these people have done with the finance of government at their disposal, it is even worth than what BOKO HARAM is doing to the country. We need a ''HOSPITAL OF EMERGENCY''
The MD came to the hospital brief today and went home. The Accountant is still in Abuja arranging for his bell
Re: MD Of Federal Neuropsy. Hopsital Enugu Under ICPC Investigation by emekaonyia: 11:43am On May 17, 2013
Is it true that ICPC did not do anything about Psychiatric MD?
emekaonyia: The MD came to the hospital brief today and went home. The Accountant is still in Abuja arranging for his bell
Re: MD Of Federal Neuropsy. Hopsital Enugu Under ICPC Investigation by emekaonyia: 7:18pm On May 20, 2013
The MD and the Accountant came back last week. Today Tina Okolo a Chief Nursing Officer went to Abuja.
emekaonyia: Is it true that ICPC did not do anything about Psychiatric MD?
Re: MD Of Federal Neuropsy. Hopsital Enugu Under ICPC Investigation by emekaonyia: 7:18pm On May 20, 2013
emekaonyia: The MD and the Accountant came back last week. Today Tina Okolo a Chief Nursing Officer went to Abuja.
Re: MD Of Federal Neuropsy. Hopsital Enugu Under ICPC Investigation by emekaonyia: 5:25pm On May 22, 2013
Please people especially those working in Federal Neuropsychiatric Hospital Enugu, can you help out by telling the world things you know concerning the hospital. Information about all the criminal act going on in the Hospital. The only thing we will say about PETITION ISSUE in Psychiatric Hospital is, the issues raised in the petitions are they true? The MD and Co. can fool ICPC, EFCC or SSS, thats our system in Nigeria, but the truth remains that they are so corrupt. Any negative move made by Dr. Onwukwue the MD to deprive any staff of the hospital of his/her right. We are going to fight him with everything we have. We are not afraid to take the hospital case to the National Assembly. A man that thinks with his manhood is not a complete man. The MD should start thinking with his brains and better the life of staff under his care. If the MD is eating his own, he should give people their own right. Don't eat all. It is wrong in the eyes of GOD. Nemesis will caught up with you one day. Just be a good MD, and not a roll call monitor, that does not come to work regularly. [quote author=emekaonyia][/quote]
Re: MD Of Federal Neuropsy. Hopsital Enugu Under ICPC Investigation by emekaonyia: 8:19pm On May 23, 2013
Why are staff of Federal Neuropsychiatric Hospital not contributing to this forum are you afraid. Well I don't blame you people even your H.O.D's are not bold enough to challenge the MD concerning the atrocities he is committing. What about the Unions, those ones na PDP and bunch of zombies, that the MD controls. Chidodo Chair-lady I hail you commander in Chief of JACTU second in command to queen ST. the super lady that holds the key to JOJO's heart. People don't think about tomorrow, the queen will not be in MD's office forever and the MD's struggle will start when he lives office. What he is see now is na moi moi. The only way out for him is to amend his ways. No promotion since 2012, dis one passed Okoafor time. Attached is the copy of petition from ICPC office.
emekaonyia: Please people especially those working in Federal Neuropsychiatric Hospital Enugu, can you help out by telling the world things you know concerning the hospital. Information about all the criminal act going on in the Hospital. The only thing we will say about PETITION ISSUE in Psychiatric Hospital is, the issues raised in the petitions are they true? The MD and Co. can fool ICPC, EFCC or SSS, thats our system in Nigeria, but the truth remains that they are so corrupt. Any negative move made by Dr. Onwukwue the MD to deprive any staff of the hospital of his/her right. We are going to fight him with everything we have. We are not afraid to take the hospital case to the National Assembly. A man that thinks with his manhood is not a complete man. The MD should start thinking with his brains and better the life of staff under his care. If the MD is eating his own, he should give people their own right. Don't eat all. It is wrong in the eyes of GOD. Nemesis will caught up with you one day. Just be a good MD, and not a roll call monitor, that does not come to work regularly.

Re: MD Of Federal Neuropsy. Hopsital Enugu Under ICPC Investigation by emekaonyia: 10:37pm On May 23, 2013
emekaonyia: Why are staff of Federal Neuropsychiatric Hospital not contributing to this forum are you afraid. Well I don't blame you people even your H.O.D's are not bold enough to challenge the MD concerning the atrocities he is committing. What about the Unions, those ones na PDP and bunch of zombies, that the MD controls. Chidodo Chair-lady I hail you commander in Chief of JACTU second in command to queen ST. the super lady that holds the key to JOJO's heart. People don't think about tomorrow, the queen will not be in MD's office forever and the MD's struggle will start when he lives office. What he is see now na moi moi. The only way out for him is to amend his ways. No promotion since 2012, dis one passed Okoroafor time. Attached is the copy of petition from ICPC office.
Why are staff of Federal Neuropsychiatric Hospital not contributing to this forum are you afraid. Well I don't blame you people, even your H.O.D's are not bold enough to challenge the MD concerning the atrocities he is committing in the hospital. What about the Unions, those ones na PDP and bunch of zombies, that the MD is controlling. Chidodo Chair-lady I hail you commander in Chief of JACTU second in command to queen ST. the Super lady that holds the key to JOJO's heart. Why do people don't think about tomorrow? The queen will not be in MD's office forever neither will the MD be in office forever. The MD's struggle will start when he lives office. What he is see now is moi moi. The only way out for him is to amend his ways and make the people happy. No promotion since 2012, dis one don break Okoroafor record. Attached is the copy of petition from ICPC office.

Re: MD Of Federal Neuropsy. Hopsital Enugu Under ICPC Investigation by emekaonyia: 4:49pm On May 24, 2013
emekaonyia: Why are staff of Federal Neuropsychiatric Hospital not contributing to this forum are you afraid. Well I don't blame you people, even your H.O.D's are not bold enough to challenge the MD concerning the atrocities he is committing in the hospital. What about the Unions, those ones na PDP and bunch of zombies, that the MD is controlling. Chidodo Chair-lady I hail you commander in Chief of JACTU second in command to queen ST. the Super lady that holds the key to JOJO's heart. Why do people don't think about tomorrow? The queen will not be in MD's office forever neither will the MD be in office forever. The MD's struggle will start when he lives office. What he is see now is moi moi. The only way out for him is to amend his ways and make the people happy. No promotion since 2012, dis one don break Okoroafor record. Attached is the copy of petition from ICPC office.
Why are staff of Federal Neuropsychiatric Hospital not contributing to this forum are you afraid. Well I don't blame you people, even your H.O.D's are not bold enough to challenge the MD concerning the atrocities he is committing in the hospital. What about the Unions, those ones na PDP and bunch of zombies, that the MD is controlling. Chidodo Chair-lady I hail you commander in Chief of JACTU second in command to queen ST. the Super lady that holds the key to JOJO's heart. Why do people don't think about tomorrow? The queen will not be in MD's office forever neither will the MD be in office forever. The MD's struggle will start when he lives office. What he is see now is moi moi. The only way out for him is to amend his ways and make the people happy. No promotion since 2012, dis one don break Okoroafor record.
Re: MD Of Federal Neuropsy. Hopsital Enugu Under ICPC Investigation by emekaonyia: 4:49pm On May 24, 2013
emekaonyia: Why are staff of Federal Neuropsychiatric Hospital not contributing to this forum are you afraid. Well I don't blame you people, even your H.O.D's are not bold enough to challenge the MD concerning the atrocities he is committing in the hospital. What about the Unions, those ones na PDP and bunch of zombies, that the MD is controlling. Chidodo Chair-lady I hail you commander in Chief of JACTU second in command to queen ST. the Super lady that holds the key to JOJO's heart. Why do people don't think about tomorrow? The queen will not be in MD's office forever neither will the MD be in office forever. The MD's struggle will start when he lives office. What he is see now is moi moi. The only way out for him is to amend his ways and make the people happy. No promotion since 2012, dis one don break Okoroafor record. Attached is the copy of petition from ICPC office.
Why are staff of Federal Neuropsychiatric Hospital not contributing to this forum are you afraid. Well I don't blame you people, even your H.O.D's are not bold enough to challenge the MD concerning the atrocities he is committing in the hospital. What about the Unions, those ones na PDP and bunch of zombies, that the MD is controlling. Chidodo Chair-lady I hail you commander in Chief of JACTU second in command to queen ST. the Super lady that holds the key to JOJO's heart. Why do people don't think about tomorrow? The queen will not be in MD's office forever neither will the MD be in office forever. The MD's struggle will start when he lives office. What he is see now is moi moi. The only way out for him is to amend his ways and make the people happy. No promotion since 2012, dis one don break Okoroafor record.
Re: MD Of Federal Neuropsy. Hopsital Enugu Under ICPC Investigation by emekaonyia: 12:30pm On May 29, 2013
emekaonyia: Why are staff of Federal Neuropsychiatric Hospital not contributing to this forum are you afraid. Well I don't blame you people, even your H.O.D's are not bold enough to challenge the MD concerning the atrocities he is committing in the hospital. What about the Unions, those ones na PDP and bunch of zombies, that the MD is controlling. Chidodo Chair-lady I hail you commander in Chief of JACTU second in command to queen ST. the Super lady that holds the key to JOJO's heart. Why do people don't think about tomorrow? The queen will not be in MD's office forever neither will the MD be in office forever. The MD's struggle will start when he lives office. What he is see now is moi moi. The only way out for him is to amend his ways and make the people happy. No promotion since 2012, dis one don break Okoroafor record.
The MD told some sources that he has settled ICPC with money and they can not do anything to him. Well I can't believe that this is actually happening in Nigeria. Criminals are cut by ICPC, and everybody knows that they are criminals. But what ICPC does is to collect money and set them free. They will even brag that nothing will be done to them because they have the Hospital money at their disposal, and still nothing happens to them. That means You ''ICPC'' have given them power to do more crime, because they know that you people can't do anything. It is unfortunate. I am disappointed with ICPC. Lets keep our fingers cross and see what you people entrusted with the powers to control public office holders are helping them to embezzle public funds entrusted in their care.
Re: MD Of Federal Neuropsy. Hopsital Enugu Under ICPC Investigation by emekaonyia: 12:31pm On May 29, 2013
The MD told some sources that he has settled ICPC with money and they can not do anything to him. Well I can't believe that this is actually happening in Nigeria. Criminals are cut by ICPC, and everybody knows that they are criminals. But what ICPC does is to collect money and set them free. They will even brag that nothing will be done to them because they have the Hospital money at their disposal, and still nothing happens to them. That means You ''ICPC'' have given them power to do more crime, because they know that you people can't do anything. It is unfortunate. I am disappointed with ICPC. Lets keep our fingers cross and see what you people entrusted with the powers to control public office holders are helping them to embezzle public funds entrusted in their care.
Re: MD Of Federal Neuropsy. Hopsital Enugu Under ICPC Investigation by Mrjohnbosco: 6:28pm On Jun 07, 2013
Does it mean the case of Icpc with Md and his colique ended just like that?
Re: MD Of Federal Neuropsy. Hopsital Enugu Under ICPC Investigation by emekaonyia: 12:24pm On Jun 08, 2013
As we can see the MD has paid his way out. That is Nigeria for you. We are still watching him. Any negative move by the MD towards the Staff of the Hospital. We will take our case this time to the National Assembly. We have made contact with the Chairman Senate Committee on Health, the Chairman Senate Committee on Ethics, Code of Conduct & Public Petition, the Chairman House Committee on Health and the Chairman House Committee on Anti-Corruption, National Ethics and Value. They said that they are waiting for our petition.
Re: MD Of Federal Neuropsy. Hopsital Enugu Under ICPC Investigation by emekaonyia: 12:33pm On Jun 08, 2013
Achor Nwakamma former Deputy Governor Abia State is the Chairman of Management Board Federal Neuropsychiatric Hospital Enugu. Oga Please beware of our MD, he is crazy and a dubious Man. Don't forget about the Accountant, he is a wolf in sheep's clothing, or they will ruin your political career.
Re: MD Of Federal Neuropsy. Hopsital Enugu Under ICPC Investigation by Mrjohnbosco: 8:50am On Jun 17, 2013
The new board members in psychiatric Enugu, what is holding the death of a puppy, if the last interview did not work, organise another for the victims, this is getting so long please!
Re: MD Of Federal Neuropsy. Hopsital Enugu Under ICPC Investigation by emekaonyia: 10:30pm On Jun 20, 2013
I heard that our Class Monitor (the Medical Director) took roll call of people today. I can't believe that this man (the Medical Director) who have not come to work for the past one week plus, will come to work today and take roll call like a monitor. This man have being at Owerri all this while, just enjoying himself. Nawaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Re: MD Of Federal Neuropsy. Hopsital Enugu Under ICPC Investigation by Mrjohnbosco: 9:35pm On Jul 07, 2013
I realy want to kno about the intention of the M D of psychiatric hospital Enugu over the last interview had on April 2013. Please!
Re: MD Of Federal Neuropsy. Hopsital Enugu Under ICPC Investigation by emekaonyia: 12:17pm On Dec 10, 2014
(i) The compulsory retirement age for all grades in the Service shall be 60 years or 35 years of pensionable service whichever is earlier.
(ii) No officer shall be allowed to remain in service after attaining the retirement age of 60 years or 35 years of pensionable service whichever is earlier.

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram - Hunters Kill 75 Members Of Boko Haram / Breaking News: Court Orders IGP To Restore Tambuwal Security Details / Ifeanyi Ikpoenyi Reacts To Kunle Afolayan’s Twitter Rant. (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.