Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,949 members, 7,863,365 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 04:20 PM

Brand New Executive Mens Shirts From Moss Bros. (Wholesale quantities) - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Brand New Executive Mens Shirts From Moss Bros. (Wholesale quantities) (2477 Views)

Heavy Duty Generators Available (perkins,jubaili Bros And Mikano) / Mens Shirts,shoes ,ties,handbags And So Much More / Marks And Spencer Mens Formal Shirts From The Uk - Wholesale Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Brand New Executive Mens Shirts From Moss Bros. (Wholesale quantities) by naijacutee(f): 7:58pm On Apr 15, 2008
I have corporate executive designer Mens shirts for sale. I was able to get them from store which was discounting their overstocks. They are all from Moss Bros and are top quality shirts, mostly popular among London executives. I'm selling in batches of 15, and if you want an alternative number, please contact me. Also, if you don't want to buy in wholesale quantity, but just want a shirt for yourself, I can get you in contact with someone close to you whom you can purchase from. (They might be able to bring it to you if you are too busy to go to them). This ia a fantastic opportunity for anyone looking to make profit s they are being sold at less than half of the cost price. Therefore selling at cost price will give you 100% profit. i.e N30,000 profit on the DeHavilland shirts and N47,250 profit on the Ventuno shirts.

15 x DeHavilland non-iron short sleeved shirts : N28,000
http://www.moss.co.uk/fcp/categoryproducts/garment/smart_shirts?page=0
(Tagged £18 store selling price)
Mixed sizes - Colours orange, pale green and aqua

15 x Ventuno 21 Long-sleeved pure cotton double cuffed shirts : N36,000
http://www.moss.co.uk/fcp/categoryproducts/garment/smart_shirts?filterNameAlias=Brand&addFilter=wc_brand&filterValue=ventuno
(Tagged £25 store selling price)
Mixed sizes - Colours white, black, chocolate, bright pink and grey (As shown in pic)

Contact details in profile :-)

Re: Brand New Executive Mens Shirts From Moss Bros. (Wholesale quantities) by deemax: 5:55pm On May 21, 2008
PLS SEND US UR CONTACT INFO(email and phone)
Re: Brand New Executive Mens Shirts From Moss Bros. (Wholesale quantities) by naijacutee(f): 5:48pm On May 22, 2008
Hiya,
My e-mail address is asterix8701@hotmail.com and I'm sorry but I can't put my phone number on the forum. You can e-mail me and I can give you a call or vice versa.

**UPDATE**
The last batch of Ventuno shirts will be arriving Lagos on Tuesday, as they have been sold out. If you just want to buy one for yourself, shoot me an e-mail and I've give you the details of my customer in Lagos whom you can buy from. I only have about 5 left so I can mix them with the DeHavilland shirts if you want.
Cheers.

(1) (Reply)

Success Digest Extra And Grasscutter & Snail Farming In Nigeria / Make Anything In 8 Seconds Or Less - Original Magic Bullet 21 PC Food Processor / Importers Can Now Smile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.