Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

The Pope Is Seen As A Celebrity In United States - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Pope Is Seen As A Celebrity In United States (2719 Views)

Roman Catholic Church The Babylon In Bible Prophecy. +the Pope Is The Beast / The Pope Is The Antichrist? / Pope Is 'Deeply Ashamed' Of Pedophile Priests (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Re: The Pope Is Seen As A Celebrity In United States by Nobody: 12:41pm On Apr 25, 2008
cgift:

You sabi lay hide and seek o!
You sabi read small-pikin cartoon.
Re: The Pope Is Seen As A Celebrity In United States by Lady2(f): 7:17pm On Apr 29, 2008
~Lady~,

I no go fit marry you with this your attitude o! Haba!! You just carry everything for head like say na war zone we dey? I no dey form church o! Kai. At least God never say make i go establish one for now . I get very fine job at the moment o. You wan know where i dey work and the church wey i dey go?

If i establish church sha, i go begin dey find you

That your quote " Religion with contentment is great gain na mis-quote abeg. Na godliness Bible talk to be religion my sis.

If i were a true MOG i wouldnt bash? Na the words of the Bible dey bash no be my own words.

Sis., I commit your soul to the hands of Jesus your saviour (not mary - you know say your pope say na MAry be your saviour sha?)

1. You are not worthy of stepping within 100 feet of me, let alone marry me.
2. Thank goodness you're not trying to build a church, your approach towards that shouldn't be by bringing your fellow man down.
3. No it wasn't a mis-quote, go read the Bible, it's in there.
4. My soul has already been committed into my Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ's hand. I do agree with you neither Mary nor the Pope is my saviour and as a Catholic, I never claimed it to be. But I won't stop honouring the Mother of My Lord, and I won't stop seeking her intercession to him. I also won't stop honouring the Pope, the Leader of Christ's church on earth.
Re: The Pope Is Seen As A Celebrity In United States by Nobody: 11:15pm On May 03, 2008
whats the counter attack all abt
Re: The Pope Is Seen As A Celebrity In United States by cgift(m): 12:31pm On May 04, 2008
~Lady~:

1. You are not worthy of stepping within 100 feet of me, let alone marry me.

Cool temper! Take am easy jare, You be Queen Elizabeth abi wetin? You be demon or you carry two heads? Na only if you carry two heads na hin go make me run from you? Even if you be female Hillary Clinton, na man go still give you belle! So wetin be 100 feet wey you dey yan? grin

~Lady~:

2. Thank goodness you're not trying to build a church, your approach towards that shouldn't be by bringing your fellow man down.
3. No it wasn't a mis-quote, go read the Bible, it's in there.
4. My soul has already been committed into my Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ's hand. I do agree with you neither Mary nor the Pope is my saviour and as a Catholic, I never claimed it to be. But I won't stop honouring the Mother of My Lord, and I won't stop seeking her intercession to him. I also won't stop honouring the Pope, the Leader of Christ's church on earth.

Just keep on relishing in deceit. You have still not told me about your adventure in reading the book i recommended "Dignity and Duties of the Priests"? Are you sure you will be bold enough to publicly declare your findings on the LEGITIMIZATION OF SIN BY THE CATHOLIC CHURCH by excusing priests that sin only once a month? My position is this and i will always restate it, instead of legitimizing sin, they should tell their clergy to marry and [b]reduce, yes reduce [/b]these pedophile tendencies in amongst their ministers.

(1) (2) (3)

Pope Declares: Being Catholic Meant Belonging To Mary! / What The Nigerian Atheist Who Was Declared Insane Shows About Xtians And Muslims / Qua Ibo Mission Relic In Nigeria Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.