Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,288 members, 7,815,497 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

The Real Laborers Vs Labor Leaders On May Day - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Real Laborers Vs Labor Leaders On May Day (6347 Views)

Open Letter To World Leaders On Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu / Open Letter To World Leaders On Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu / Marwa, Others Shun APC Leaders On Peace Mission To Adamawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Real Laborers Vs Labor Leaders On May Day by Welder(m): 11:45am On May 03, 2013
So sad
Re: The Real Laborers Vs Labor Leaders On May Day by Welder(m): 11:53am On May 03, 2013
Larrylarex: Person go go office in the morning sign, enter office, sign the document wey dey on top im table and others wey dem bring com, e go comot for office in the evening reach home com talk say im don tire. If you tire, wetin you want make person wey dey load Dangote cement talk? Those are truly the laboures and not those potbellied men and fat women!

So in your shallow mind now, that is all that goes on in the office? Some knowledge of Economics and Labour will tell that we have skilled, semi-skilled and unskilled labour. . . Oh well, you were busy loading cement.
Re: The Real Laborers Vs Labor Leaders On May Day by Nobody: 3:19pm On May 03, 2013
kponke denge:
U no exactly cos u use to hawk bottle water lacasera on lagos ibadan express before u became a lastma.
If you say so_but that's not wat I mean
Re: The Real Laborers Vs Labor Leaders On May Day by philc334: 8:13pm On May 03, 2013
barcanista: Bros you de vex ni?abeg take am easy easy. One day, Naija go beta...Our eye don de open, one day e go open finish
till when?
Re: The Real Laborers Vs Labor Leaders On May Day by philc334: 8:14pm On May 03, 2013
Bash Me: [size=20pt]D Bastards called leaders, leaders my foot... Revolution someday is near, very near....[/size]
that is the answer to our problem
Re: The Real Laborers Vs Labor Leaders On May Day by Nobody: 11:17pm On May 03, 2013
Bash Me: [size=20pt]D Bastards called leaders, leaders my foot... Revolution someday is near, very near....[/size]

First, revolutionize the mind.

(1) (2) (Reply)

ISRAEL Vs IRAN WW111 Military Comparison. / 700 Megawatts To Be Added To National Grid – FG / Court Grants Former Gov Shekarau, Wali Bail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.