Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,147 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

Late Reversal Of Dispense Errors On Our Atm Machines. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Late Reversal Of Dispense Errors On Our Atm Machines. (588 Views)

In Dramatic Reversal , Naira Falls To N235/$1 Again / Are Our ATM Users Asking For Too Much? / New Wave Of ATM Fraud In Naija - How Safe Are Our ATM Cards? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Late Reversal Of Dispense Errors On Our Atm Machines. by ilelabola(m): 7:50pm On May 02, 2013
ADVOCATE FOR DISPENSE ERRORS & LATE REVERSAL OF DISPENSE ERRORS ON OUR ATM MACHINES.
SHARE THIS IF YOU MUST HAVE EVER BEEN HIGHLY DISSAPOINTED BY DISPENSE ERRORS & ITS LATE REVERSAL
I think it's high time we start sueing our banks for dispense errors not treated and refunded at most within21 business working days and make them to pay us damages.
As for me,I suggest we should start involving Consumer Protection Council @ http:// ­www.cpc.gov.ng/ as this issue of late reversing of cash is getting out of hands with some banks such as ....[Names withheld] and I'm sure that it is when they start paying their customers for damages that they will come to their senses.
OR WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THIS MY PEOPLE?
Imagine that I almost got stranded in Lagos some weeks ago when I had dispense errors twice on my two different ATM cards the same time the same and I'm sure that lots of people must have faced hell that day. Fb.com/basicknowledgeandwisdom

(1) (Reply)

electric warm Bag / How To Grow Your Income While Working / How To Make Money From Lubricant Oil Production Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.