Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,636 members, 7,827,356 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

I Nid Ur Counsel Plzzzzzzzzzzzzz - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Nid Ur Counsel Plzzzzzzzzzzzzz (561 Views)

Plz I Nid A Female Frnd In Abj So Dat We Cn Go Insearch Of Job Togeda. / Pls I Nid A Sample Of Standard Cv .god Will Bless Anyone Dat Can Help Me With / Pls I Nid A Job, Any Gud Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Nid Ur Counsel Plzzzzzzzzzzzzz by goddyzee: 8:13pm On May 02, 2013
hello fellow nairalanders,i am just done wif ma nysc and am a graduate accountant.i would luv to take up a job with a government institution with the aim of developing mysef ICAN wise but i have passion for the fiancial sector after getting charterred is there any hope for a private firm to take me considering my background in public service
Re: I Nid Ur Counsel Plzzzzzzzzzzzzz by Nobody: 8:34pm On May 02, 2013
goddyzee: hello fellow nairalanders,i am just done wif ma nysc and am a graduate accountant.i would luv to take up a job with a government institution with the aim of developing mysef ICAN wise but i have passion for the fiancial sector after getting charterred is there any hope for a private firm to take me considering my background in public service
Did u make 2.1?are u still below 26years of age? If yes apply to the big-four Auditing firms, KPMG, PWC, Ernst and Young and Delloitte. All these firms will definitely sponsor ur ICAN program and u will rise fast in your career ladder.
Re: I Nid Ur Counsel Plzzzzzzzzzzzzz by Nobody: 8:35pm On May 02, 2013
goddyzee: hello fellow nairalanders,i am just done wif ma nysc and am a graduate accountant.i would luv to take up a job with a government institution with the aim of developing mysef ICAN wise but i have passion for the fiancial sector after getting charterred is there any hope for a private firm to take me considering my background in public service
Did u make 2.1?are u still below 26 years of age? If yes, apply to the big-four Auditing firms, KPMG, PWC, Ernst and Young and Delloitte. All these firms will definitely sponsor ur ICAN program and u will rise fast in your career ladder.

(1) (Reply)

Airforce Institute Of Technoogy Recruitment / Human Resources Officer / Executive Assistant To The MD Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.