Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,184 members, 7,835,937 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

Cant Login To Noun Portal & Havent Gotten Course Materials Yet - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Cant Login To Noun Portal & Havent Gotten Course Materials Yet (3356 Views)

Cant Access TMA On NOUN Portal / OAU Fresh Students, Download Your Course Materials Here. / Download Course Materials!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cant Login To Noun Portal & Havent Gotten Course Materials Yet by kwenu: 9:27am On May 03, 2013
I HAVE PAID MY FEES BUT I CANT LOGIN TO NOUN PORTAL, I ALSO TRIED TO RETRIEVE MY PASSWORD BUT THE SYSTEM SAYS THAT I CANT GET MY PASSWORD, THAT I SHOULD VISIT THE ICT CENTRE, TMA IS ALREADY STARTED AND ALSO I M YET TO GE COURSE MATERIALS, THE SCHOOL DID COMPLAINED TO ME AS A NEW STUDENT OF THE DELAY IN DELIVERING COURSE MATERIALS TO STUDENT.

I M A NEW STUDENT OF LAW LLB 100LEVEL
Re: Cant Login To Noun Portal & Havent Gotten Course Materials Yet by ozidot(f): 9:54am On May 03, 2013
well if you can come to iyasuna filling station beside tisco plaza, agidingbi ikeja.and find ur way to the cyber cafe there, we will be able to assist you log into your tma and noun portal
Re: Cant Login To Noun Portal & Havent Gotten Course Materials Yet by a1solution: 10:10am On May 03, 2013
You are on your own cos dat school if you have problem on their site the e-mail and phone number provided for technical support is just fake. Send mail you will not get a reply for one year, Call their phone switched forever. As it stands now if you are a new student after entering all your data and O' level result details you cant submit unless u go to their study centre to help u submit and this a school that claim its a study at home school. Its like they have imcompetent site admin and poor customer relationship.

1 Like

Re: Cant Login To Noun Portal & Havent Gotten Course Materials Yet by Blessedarethepe(m): 6:38am On Jan 25
a1solution:
You are on your own cos dat school if you have problem on their site the e-mail and phone number provided for technical support is just fake. Send mail you will not get a reply for one year, Call their phone switched forever. As it stands now if you are a new student after entering all your data and O' level result details you cant submit unless u go to their study centre to help u submit and this a school that claim its a study at home school. Its like they have imcompetent site admin and poor customer relationship.
Exactly.

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Me With My Final Year Project / 10 Of The World's Most Venomous SNAKES (photos) / Is PGDE Certificate At NTI Recognized For The Purpose Of Employment?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.