Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,223 members, 7,818,764 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

Actress, Genevieve Nnaji Adds A Year. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress, Genevieve Nnaji Adds A Year. (888 Views)

Timaya Adds A Silver Bentley To His Fleet Of Cars / Classy And Superstar Actress Genevieve Nnaji Dazzles In New Photos / Who Is More Pretty, Jackie Appiah Or Nigerian Actress Genevieve Nnaji? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Actress, Genevieve Nnaji Adds A Year. by Jerryjat(m): 10:01am On May 03, 2013
Genny just turned 34 today. The beautiful actress was born on the 3rd of May, 1979 in Mbaise, Imo state Nigeria and grew up in Lagos, Nigeria.

The fourth of eight children she was brought up in a middle class environment. Genevieve Nnaji completed her secondary school education in Methodist Girls College in Yaba Lagos before proceeding to UNILAG for her degree.

She began her acting career at the age of 8, when she featured in the popular 80s Nigerian soap opera, Ripples.. She has a daughter whom she gave birth to in her teenage years.

Genevieve has received several awards and nominations for her work, she is referred to as the "Julia Roberts" of Africa according to CNN.

She has starred in over 80 Nollywood movies and considered to be one of the best paid actresses in Nollywood.

The first Nollywood movie, she appeared in was the 1998 movie, Most Wanted. Since then she has gone on to establish herself as a fan favourite and one of the leading actresses in Nollywood. Some other movies, which she has featured in include Mirror Boy, Tango With Me, Bursting Out, Ije: The Journey, Silent Scandal, Beautiful Soul, Letters to a Stranger, 30 Days, and Girls Cot.

Re: Actress, Genevieve Nnaji Adds A Year. by sholay2011(m): 10:14am On May 03, 2013
Happy Birthday to our movie star! Best in life endeavours. Beautiful pics by da way.
Re: Actress, Genevieve Nnaji Adds A Year. by ng4am(f): 10:19am On May 03, 2013
Happy birthday to my best movie star, many more fruitful yrs. Remain blessed.
Re: Actress, Genevieve Nnaji Adds A Year. by Jerryjat(m): 10:39am On May 03, 2013
happy brithday jenny....
Re: Actress, Genevieve Nnaji Adds A Year. by Darlenebabe: 11:03am On May 03, 2013
thank u
ng4am: Happy birthday to my best movie star, many more fruitful yrs. Remain blessed.
thumb up
Re: Actress, Genevieve Nnaji Adds A Year. by shevon: 11:07am On May 03, 2013
Na wah o. Today too na my bornday but nobody gree create page to wish me happy bornday. God is watching all of you o. embarassed
Re: Actress, Genevieve Nnaji Adds A Year. by Jerryjat(m): 11:10am On May 03, 2013
shevon: Na wah o. Today too na my bornday but nobody gree create page to wish me happy bornday. God is watching all of you o. embarassed

Pls View dis Link...
https://www.nairaland.com/1278066/todays-birthdays....

ur name is located at d 2nd line... and it d 2nd name....
Re: Actress, Genevieve Nnaji Adds A Year. by Nobody: 11:17am On May 03, 2013

1 Like

(1)

Celeb Of The Week: Who Is Waje ? + Stunning Photos / Miley Cyrus Twerking 4 African Kids / Kidnapped Lawyer, Mike Ozekhome Reunites With Family, Looks Shaken (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.