Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,799 members, 7,813,627 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:15 PM

Best Strike Partnership Of All Time At Club Level: - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Best Strike Partnership Of All Time At Club Level: (1566 Views)

Nike, NFF Strike Partnership Deal / Jose Mourinho's Trail At Club Level / The Partnership Of Herrera And Mata (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Strike Partnership Of All Time At Club Level: by lordimpaq(m): 7:09am On May 13, 2006
i personally believe that the best i've see so far in my years of watching football has been

rebrov and shevshenko of dynamo kiev of 1999

and maybe cole and yorke of manutd in 1999
Re: Best Strike Partnership Of All Time At Club Level: by Akolawole(m): 11:46am On May 13, 2006
I believe it was Jimmy/Gudjohnsen any day.
Re: Best Strike Partnership Of All Time At Club Level: by twinstaiye(m): 12:10pm On May 13, 2006
Thierry Henry of course, dont tell me over 200 goals for his Arsenal, none of those goals isnt a best strike of all time at club level.
Re: Best Strike Partnership Of All Time At Club Level: by Akolawole(m): 1:07pm On May 13, 2006
twinstaiye:

Thierry Henry of course, don't tell me over 200 goals for his Arsenal, none of those goals isnt a best strike of all time at club level.

Haba!, we are talking about patnership.
Re: Best Strike Partnership Of All Time At Club Level: by lordimpaq(m): 1:19pm On May 13, 2006
@twins

i said strike partnership, not lone striker,
Re: Best Strike Partnership Of All Time At Club Level: by twinstaiye(m): 1:53pm On May 13, 2006
dont mind me. I guess I goofed.
Re: Best Strike Partnership Of All Time At Club Level: by lordimpaq(m): 2:12pm On May 13, 2006
@twins

so u can make a proper comment now,

1 Like

Re: Best Strike Partnership Of All Time At Club Level: by eveseh(f): 3:01pm On May 13, 2006
dont know none of them?
Re: Best Strike Partnership Of All Time At Club Level: by twinstaiye(m): 3:04pm On May 13, 2006
Cant think of any for now. Perhaps, Jari Litnamen/Patrick kluivert of Ajax
Re: Best Strike Partnership Of All Time At Club Level: by salehm(m): 3:12pm On May 13, 2006
What abt Thierry Henry and Nwankwo Kanu
Thierry Henry and Witord
Re: Best Strike Partnership Of All Time At Club Level: by spikelord(m): 1:15am On May 14, 2006
Kanu/ Wiltord

Pires / Henry

Del Piero / Trezeguet
Re: Best Strike Partnership Of All Time At Club Level: by lordimpaq(m): 3:57pm On May 14, 2006
i still maintain

rebrov/shevshenko

cole/yorke
Re: Best Strike Partnership Of All Time At Club Level: by Snoop001(m): 6:44pm On May 14, 2006
andrea shevchenko and filippo inzaghi

Re: Best Strike Partnership Of All Time At Club Level: by nightrider: 7:04pm On May 14, 2006
cole/yorke
Re: Best Strike Partnership Of All Time At Club Level: by ramono(m): 7:07pm On May 14, 2006
Definitely, Andy Cole &Dwight Yorke of Man Utd !!!
Re: Best Strike Partnership Of All Time At Club Level: by nightrider: 7:16pm On May 14, 2006
lordi

rebrov/ shevchenko only dominated champions league that year. ukrainian league is not developed enough for us to judge them effectively.\
But cole/yorke were a terrible combination.
Re: Best Strike Partnership Of All Time At Club Level: by spikelord(m): 7:31pm On May 14, 2006
Yeah, Cole and Yorke were great partners.
Re: Best Strike Partnership Of All Time At Club Level: by Akolawole(m): 7:52pm On May 14, 2006
We cant mention players because we like them.

The criteria should be:

How many goals did they score in between them in a season?
Re: Best Strike Partnership Of All Time At Club Level: by gidig(m): 2:46pm On May 16, 2006
I will take patrick Loco and that Japhet Chad in PSG in the early niniteis.They were the best.After they split,they went apart.
Re: Best Strike Partnership Of All Time At Club Level: by hucarson(m): 3:16pm On May 16, 2006
I will say:

Van Basten/Ruud Gullit(AC Milan)

Dwight Yorke/Andy Cole(Man Utd)
Re: Best Strike Partnership Of All Time At Club Level: by lalaboi(m): 3:38pm On May 16, 2006
Andy cole/dwight yorke

raul/morientes

(1) (Reply)

Launching A Chease Fan Club At Ibadan / Nba All Star Balloting 2k14 / All Chelsea Fans Must See This!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.