Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,716 members, 7,816,951 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Ginger-bean - Phones (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Ginger-bean (74398 Views)

Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Alpha Splash / I Need Some Info About Tecno N3 / A New Tecno Phone (tecno N3) -soon! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Ginger-bean by Prymestrr(m): 6:26am On Aug 08, 2014
Borwe: Can you tell me how I can change the IMEI of tecno n3?
If anyone can help out with the above request pls do. I tried to change mine using the Terminal Emulator app but after going through the entire procedure, the IMEI is still d same.
NB: I've also tried using both using Mkt Engineer Mode and mobile Uncle MTK tool but nothing works.
Re: Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Ginger-bean by Borwe: 3:11pm On Aug 08, 2014
Prymestrr:
If anyone can help out with the above request pls do. I tried to change mine using the Terminal Emulator app but after going through the entire procedure, the IMEI is still d same.
NB: I've also tried using both using Mkt Engineer Mode and mobile Uncle MTK tool but nothing works.

We can't use those tricks cause our devices have qualcomm processors. Damn. Unlike Tecno M3 that has Mediatek. I googled a little and found something about sigma key, but from my knowledge we need a dongle box to use it. If it is possible for you to connect direct with only usb cable to PC please inform me.

Or if there is a better easier cheaper way.
Re: Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Ginger-bean by Prymestrr(m): 4:07pm On Aug 08, 2014
Borwe:

We can't use those tricks cause our devices have qualcomm processors. Damn. Unlike Tecno M3 that has Mediatek. I googled a little and found something about sigma key, but from my knowledge we need a dongle box to use it. If it is possible for you to connect direct with only usb cable to PC please inform me.

Or if there is a better easier cheaper way.
It's not just working bro. A Nairalander I contacted asked dt i download QPST.exe as a start up 2 his procedure but i couldn't find a single download link on Google. It's time 2 move up 2 MTK device. Qualcomm processor devices are now outdated i see. If u find a workable procedure, do not hesitate 2 keep me posted boss!
Re: Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Ginger-bean by Borwe: 9:30pm On Aug 09, 2014
Prymestrr:
It's not just working bro. A Nairalander I contacted asked dt i download QPST.exe as a start up 2 his procedure but i couldn't find a single download link on Google. It's time 2 move up 2 MTK device. Qualcomm processor devices are now outdated i see. If u find a workable procedure, do not hesitate 2 keep me posted boss!

Its not that qualcomm is outdated. its just that its strictly locked. In fact all kitkat devices if not most run a qualcomm processor

Here is link to qpst.

www.x-drivers.com/catalog/flash/mobile_phones/companies/qualcomm/models/qpst/12051.html

tell us the procedure you were told so we can try it out.
Re: Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Ginger-bean by bastevo: 9:36pm On Sep 22, 2014
I flashed my techno n3 using the stock rom above and everythin is workin except the battery status is nt showin and the simcards are not bein detected.pliz anybody help!!!
it there anybody seriously i need help. [color=#000099][/color]
Re: Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Ginger-bean by Daraplato(m): 4:39pm On Sep 27, 2014
Can I kindly get a download link to the USB drivers for TECNO N3. My PC isn't detecting my phone. It's only charging.
Re: Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Ginger-bean by davodyguy: 2:38pm On Sep 28, 2014
you guys are very unwilling to help.

I have posted my issue here long ago and no one bothered to help

I have a tecno N3 which used to work well since 2 years that I bought it

sometime in July, it chose not to connect to the internet via HSDPA except on 2g/Edge.

as soon as the HSDPA appears, it would not connect, neither will I be able to receive calls on sim 1. Once I change to gsm only/2g, it would connect to the internet and also receive calls

I have done everything I could including using all the 4 available networks to no avail. did factory reset etc.

can someone pls help?
Re: Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Ginger-bean by yehmy(m): 2:58pm On Sep 28, 2014
davodyguy: you guys are very unwilling to help.

I have posted my issue here long ago and no one bothered to help

I have a tecno N3 which used to work well since 2 years that I bought it

sometime in July, it chose not to connect to the internet via HSDPA except on 2g/Edge.

as soon as the HSDPA appears, it would not connect, neither will I be able to receive calls on sim 1. Once I change to gsm only/2g, it would connect to the internet and also receive calls

I have done everything I could including using all the 4 available networks to no avail. did factory reset etc.

can someone pls help?
Your phone is Outdated Visit carlcare grin
Re: Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Ginger-bean by davodyguy: 3:05pm On Sep 28, 2014
yehmy: Your phone is Outdated Visit carlcare grin
That's not a fair comment. Pple are Complaining about them already
Re: Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Ginger-bean by yehmy(m): 3:23pm On Sep 28, 2014
davodyguy: That's not a fair comment. Pple are Complaining about them already
ok
Re: Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Ginger-bean by amparas(m): 6:42pm On Dec 08, 2014
If your phone smart is bricked, All you need to do is to flash it with the stock rom of that phone & if you are in need of stock roms of phones like Tecno, Gionee, Lenovo etc go to http://amparasroms..com
tutorials on how to flash the stock roms on the phones & other tutorials are also available on the blog.
Re: Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Ginger-bean by xanders(m): 2:49pm On Oct 21, 2017
Cross-platform modding...
Android & PC
so it begins!
Coming Soon.....

1 Like

Re: Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Ginger-bean by techeligible(m): 3:14pm On Oct 21, 2017
Greate, thanks for sharing men smiley smiley smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Ginger-bean by techeligible(m): 3:15pm On Oct 21, 2017
ah yeah, sorry for that, people are not serious in your issue, they should search for you better solution

1 Like

Re: Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Ginger-bean by yehmy(m): 8:34pm On Nov 20, 2017
xanders:
Cross-platform modding... Android & PC so it begins! Coming Soon.....
where hav u been bro?

1 Like

Re: Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Ginger-bean by LeJeun3: 9:23pm On Nov 20, 2017

Oh my God this thread.....

Re: Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Ginger-bean by xanders(m): 7:59am On Nov 22, 2017
techeligible:
Greate, thanks for sharing men smiley smiley smiley smiley
not down for the count bro....hows ur zone?
yehmy:
where hav u been bro?
my boss...went on an expedition of self discovery...still on it though. grin
good to know ur ok. one love cool
miss you guys wella.
mean while............ a great deal i have missed in the world of android development? shocked
seems i was stuck in a time-capsule
Re: Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Ginger-bean by yehmy(m): 1:09pm On Nov 22, 2017
xanders:

not down for the count bro....hows ur zone?

my boss...went on an expedition of self discovery...still on it though. grin
good to know ur ok. one love cool
miss you guys wella.
mean while............ a great deal i have missed in the world of android development? shocked
seems i was stuck in a time-capsule
lol, good to here from you. you still with carlcare?

1 Like

Re: Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Ginger-bean by tafat: 7:55am On Nov 25, 2017
xanders:
PROJECT GINGER BEAN.
BY: lexsolutionz
what is project Gingerbean:
started as a quest to port a recovery for the Tecno N3, but now, has become something much more.
Ultilizing android Gingerbread 2.3.5 framework (low memory tasking)and marrying this with the Jellybean functionality!
Features:
Full init.d support! (dont understand? can increase your RAM to 1GB+)
Permanent shell root! (your phone is still rooted even if you factory reset the TECNO N3
No more memory full issues, preloaded with LINK2SD
TTPOD default music player
UCWEB default browser
Root Explorer default file explorer
currently 90% stable, event with most SWAPPING grin
Fully SWAP PARTITION COMPATIBLE shocked
Jellybean startup animation
boring tecno startup and shutdown jingle changed
and lots more....

lexsolutionz is having a pre-release being uploaded to dropbox, which will be there for a temporal period of time.
please note:This version is free.
Hmm. Nice one there
Re: Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Ginger-bean by xanders(m): 7:28am On Nov 27, 2017
yehmy:
lol, good to here from you. you still with carlcare?
Yes boss,
Have to admit...
you were right about Moving from Qualcomm to MTK cry
Sorry for not seeing the vision then bro

lol...thanks, @tafat
Re: Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Ginger-bean by techsparkhub: 7:43am On Nov 27, 2017
Jumia blackfriday 27th November
Offer and discounts on products

https://www.blackfridays.com.ng/jumia-blackfriday

Jumia free coupon code
https://www.blackfridays.com.ng/jumia-coupon
Re: Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Ginger-bean by yehmy(m): 1:47pm On Nov 27, 2017
xanders:
Yes boss, Have to admit... you were right about Moving from Qualcomm to MTK cry Sorry for not seeing the vision then bro
lol...thanks, @tafat
need the infinix note4 got any price slash for me? not new one tho
Re: Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Ginger-bean by yehmy(m): 4:43pm On Mar 25, 2018
Since the day i quoted puskin on football thread i can't post in that business section.

Oga moderator please unban me i won't quote any moderator again.

cc - Puskin dragnet seun

1 Like

Re: Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Ginger-bean by LeJeun3: 12:56am On Mar 26, 2018
undecided
Re: Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Ginger-bean by Sunymoore(m): 10:13am On Mar 27, 2018
Choii.. May Allah upgrade the status of those still using this phone.. E don teyyyy

1 Like

Re: Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Ginger-bean by yehmy(m): 10:52am On Mar 27, 2018
Sunymoore:
Choii.. May Allah upgrade the status of those still using this phone.. E don teyyyy
lol grin
Re: Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Ginger-bean by Sunymoore(m): 11:05am On Mar 27, 2018
yehmy:
lol grin
Baba.. No be small thing..
Re: Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Ginger-bean by xanders(m): 8:49am On Nov 29, 2020
Sunymoore:

Baba.. No be small thing..
dude,some people are just hearing about it, as we speak some people are just hearing about android even cry
and most times it is by no fault of theirs.
When considered critically, this in itself is simply a need which can be turned to profit, by providing the Solution
Re: Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Ginger-bean by yehmy(m): 10:00am On Nov 29, 2020
xanders:

dude,some people are just hearing about it, as we speak some people are just hearing about android even cry
and most times it is by no fault of theirs.
When considered critically, this in itself is simply a need which can be turned to profit, by providing the Solution
Big man Big Name where have you been?

1 Like

Re: Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Ginger-bean by LeJeun3: 11:21pm On Nov 30, 2020
Sunymoore:

If your know someone lemme know. Want to buy

Re: Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Ginger-bean by xanders(m): 10:20am On Jan 24, 2023
Happy Newyear Famly
Re: Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Ginger-bean by yehmy(m): 7:56pm On Jan 26, 2023
xanders:
Happy Newyear Famly
Big man Xanders

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (Reply)

Why Is Everybody Selling His/her Infinix Hot 2?? / You Can't Use These Words On Twitter Again. / How To Transfer Airtime To Bank Account?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.