Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,059 members, 7,867,007 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 09:32 AM

Ethno-religious Riot In Taraba, Somebody Pls Confirm? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ethno-religious Riot In Taraba, Somebody Pls Confirm? (12085 Views)

Nigerians- Breaking Free From Ethno-religious Captivity / Nigeria Don't Need An Ethno-Religious Biased Leader - Atiku / Sliding Towards Armageddon: Revisiting Ethno-religious Crises In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ethno-religious Riot In Taraba, Somebody Pls Confirm? by mekaboy(m): 5:37pm On May 03, 2013
Everybody is shouting its true its true oo. Nobody is giving details. What caused the fight and what is going on now? Any casualties, death toll, injuries.

So none of you can work as a reporter?

1 Like

Re: Ethno-religious Riot In Taraba, Somebody Pls Confirm? by Frankenstein: 5:39pm On May 03, 2013
Muslims attacking christians again?
Re: Ethno-religious Riot In Taraba, Somebody Pls Confirm? by 13volts(m): 5:43pm On May 03, 2013
Christians on revenge mission
Re: Ethno-religious Riot In Taraba, Somebody Pls Confirm? by victorD3: 6:06pm On May 03, 2013
Herds men looking for 2 legged cows to kill again

1 Like

Re: Ethno-religious Riot In Taraba, Somebody Pls Confirm? by penzino(m): 6:11pm On May 03, 2013
Here is the cause. The natives went for a burial of their one of their cheifs dat died. On their way bk afta d funeral rites. The bloodsucking demons blocked the road and denied passage.. This was the genesis of the whole thing.
Re: Ethno-religious Riot In Taraba, Somebody Pls Confirm? by gowaga68: 6:15pm On May 03, 2013
Some people talk as if they are using em ass to talk, how can a reasonable person say they can kill em sef as long as they are all northerns? sha na you get your mouth. But pls if u dnt have any thing good to say just keep shut.
From Ibi to Wukari, it will never get to Takum we are not goin to join that nonsens. to you all my Taraba brothers and sisters what peace cant bring war will never bring it. Be you Jukun,Kuteb;Hausa,Tiv,Igbo,Yoruba we are all one, never forgettin how mixed we are. kan na sam ba!ani yika wuza!

4 Likes

Re: Ethno-religious Riot In Taraba, Somebody Pls Confirm? by Nwunuken(m): 6:28pm On May 03, 2013
stolen stone: Rumours filtering in now is that there's serious ethno-religious clash going on in Taraba state with lives and properties being wasted. Nairalanders around that axis pls confirm and give us situation report. Thank you
serious destruction is currently go on.we should pray peace in this country
Re: Ethno-religious Riot In Taraba, Somebody Pls Confirm? by dozieo(m): 6:34pm On May 03, 2013
rapheal10: GOOD NEWS!!! For serious people who believe they can make real money on internet. If you are among DOUBTING THOMAS PEOPLE and u dnt have money to start this business don't bother or stress yourself to register @ the site below. Most nigerian people always want free sumthings thats why they always fall victims of click and receive dollars. If u r interested click on this link below..
http:///YmsNPO

Are you really ok...why don't you pay and advertise your products,we are talking about people dying and you are here spewing nonsense scamming techniques!

1 Like

Re: Ethno-religious Riot In Taraba, Somebody Pls Confirm? by Nwunuken(m): 6:38pm On May 03, 2013
chizel: As long as its only northers that are killed,we r ok with it.animals
stupid comment
Re: Ethno-religious Riot In Taraba, Somebody Pls Confirm? by dnawah(m): 6:47pm On May 03, 2013
confusion247:
It can never stop because northerners are born to kill.
if so,then which people were born to be kill?
Re: Ethno-religious Riot In Taraba, Somebody Pls Confirm? by pearlesther: 7:08pm On May 03, 2013
ninja4life:
chai nigerians and our God mentality so god go come down to protect d armless and defenceless like he did in d nigerian civil war,d boko haram bombing,jos crisis etc just forget about god cos he is powerless and lets tackle our problem from d root.
you are nothing but a fool its ur small god dat is powerless our own God is powerful and able to do all things.

8 Likes

Re: Ethno-religious Riot In Taraba, Somebody Pls Confirm? by Bodafix(m): 7:18pm On May 03, 2013
Nwunuken: stupid comment
Very silly
Re: Ethno-religious Riot In Taraba, Somebody Pls Confirm? by Nobody: 7:31pm On May 03, 2013
ninja4life:
fool so u support killing in d north but when dey commit genocide against d east u will be shouting foul and play d victim card just like u people did in d civil war.its human being for goodness sake and i'm sure many easterners will be affectd so do u think at all.
And must you reenact,bring past and painful memories to the fore and open wounds to prove your now baseless point? Ya better purge yourself of the serpent blood running in your veins,trouble maker.

3 Likes

Re: Ethno-religious Riot In Taraba, Somebody Pls Confirm? by Nobody: 7:34pm On May 03, 2013
[quote
author=pearlesther]you are nothing but a fool its ur small god dat is
powerless our own God is powerful and able to do all things.[/quote]

Why are u angry with d fool? Are they not the same people that come here to rain curses and abuse on GEJ and many of u will join them? U can now see the person some of u follow is not corect in the head.

2 Likes

Re: Ethno-religious Riot In Taraba, Somebody Pls Confirm? by OneNaira6: 7:36pm On May 03, 2013
confusion247:
Any easterner that died in northern Nigeria committed suicide.

This actually made me laugh but I agree with it. It should be any southerner that died up North committed suicide
Re: Ethno-religious Riot In Taraba, Somebody Pls Confirm? by Nobody: 7:37pm On May 03, 2013
[quote

author=Rexxie]
And must you reenact,bring past and painful memories to the fore and
open wounds to prove your now baseless point? Ya better purge yourself
of the serpent blood running in your veins,trouble maker. [/quote]

APC loyalists are fighting one another. Just discovered this is
opposition nairalanders attacking one another with curses and abuses. Ur heads are empty and u cant engage in objective debate. Shame on u all
Re: Ethno-religious Riot In Taraba, Somebody Pls Confirm? by OneNaira6: 7:40pm On May 03, 2013
TEA esq™:

How so?

I'll answer it for him.

All the killings, the BH bombing, and the insecurity going up there, any southerner still residing there obviously got a death wish. In the beginning it was tragic, not anymore though

1 Like

Re: Ethno-religious Riot In Taraba, Somebody Pls Confirm? by mastroesco(m): 7:57pm On May 03, 2013
Its true oooo. We have been hearing Gunshots since around 11am and black smoke has filled the sky. And I heard its 5times worse the last 3 months fight cos the Military didn't do much τ̅☺ cool tins down. Tomorrow if there is movement, will go post pictures.

An NYSC member just lost his house and all his certificates. I pray its just dis one person I have heard that's affected.
Re: Ethno-religious Riot In Taraba, Somebody Pls Confirm? by dramaqueen1(f): 8:00pm On May 03, 2013
The report is very true I just watched my things burn into ashes its worst than before plus all the soldier are no longer on their post they've left the town.God pls spare our lives I just graduated o
Re: Ethno-religious Riot In Taraba, Somebody Pls Confirm? by topmostg: 8:03pm On May 03, 2013
mastroesco:

An NYSC member just lost his house and all his certificates. I pray its just dis one person I have heard that's affected.
OMG!!!
Everything he laboured for academically just gone to ashes?

That's pretty bad.
We need God's intervention in the country's situation
Re: Ethno-religious Riot In Taraba, Somebody Pls Confirm? by penzino(m): 8:57pm On May 03, 2013
All dis mods self, na wa for them ooo, sumtin dat can save lives is not on the front page? Smh for them... If its one slut showing her cleavage and her ass now, it will be on the front page....mtchew
Re: Ethno-religious Riot In Taraba, Somebody Pls Confirm? by Ogbonaikenna(m): 9:01pm On May 03, 2013
North love fight. I throway my hat for dem
Re: Ethno-religious Riot In Taraba, Somebody Pls Confirm? by Nobody: 9:13pm On May 03, 2013
chizel: As long as its only northers that are killed,we r ok with it.animals
[color=#000000][/color]
See you mumu, ekwesu, umofia na ur village people they will kill. I wonder some humans think like animals. Is that not a life that is lost and do you know how many easterners are there? And if they kill one now u wll be the one to start ranting. God punish u
Re: Ethno-religious Riot In Taraba, Somebody Pls Confirm? by Nobody: 9:15pm On May 03, 2013
ninja4life:
a fool at 40 is a fool forever not even 4o but 20.[b]it would have been good if u hav a fish brain to use but unfortunately u've got non.[/b]rubbish
@ bolded,
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
dude you harsh oooo
Re: Ethno-religious Riot In Taraba, Somebody Pls Confirm? by Nobody: 9:18pm On May 03, 2013
Rexxie:
And must you reenact,bring past and painful memories to the fore and open wounds to prove your now baseless point? Ya better purge yourself of the serpent blood running in your veins,trouble maker.
U easterners always complain, are u the only ones in Nigeria?
Re: Ethno-religious Riot In Taraba, Somebody Pls Confirm? by Orjioorji(f): 9:46pm On May 03, 2013
ALLAH YA TSINE MALLAM BAHAUSHE MAI ADININ SHAN JINI

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jonathan Vows To Stop Boko-Haram At All Cost / Biafra Anniversary: Police Arrest 10 MASSOB, BIM Members In Portharcourt / Babatunde Gbadamosi: No Worker In Lagos Can Live With N30,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.