Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,728 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

Hack Into A Secure WIFI With Your Android - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Hack Into A Secure WIFI With Your Android (148776 Views)

How To Access Password protected wifi With Your Android Phone / How To Download incompatible apps to your Android e.g bbm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hack Into A Secure WIFI With Your Android by Nobody: 8:41pm On May 03, 2013
I will be showing you the simplest way to hack in a WIFI network without a password with your android device
Re: Hack Into A Secure WIFI With Your Android by Nobody: 8:51pm On May 03, 2013
If you stay in a area where there is WIFI but there's a password to it and you wanna browse for free. Or if you got a connection got a data cap on it and you wanna download a game i.e asphalt7 of 2gb. U could easily just go near a cafe and hack it.

So back to the hacking goto aptoide and download router kegen on your android... Switch on your wifi and on the app scan for available wifi network... this app will hack the password for you and u can connect to it as long as you want wink

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hack Into A Secure WIFI With Your Android by BB013(m): 8:54pm On May 03, 2013
You sure about this undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hack Into A Secure WIFI With Your Android by martinkem(m): 9:12pm On May 03, 2013
You can't hack any Wi-Fi network with your phone, most Wi-Fi networks use at least a WPA key which would take you days to hack into if possible..only those that used WEP are hackable in hours don't bother yourself with this rabbits I have tried it before.

2 Likes

Re: Hack Into A Secure WIFI With Your Android by eunisam: 11:48pm On May 03, 2013
no link no step by step of doing this.I beg pack well jooooor

1 Like

Re: Hack Into A Secure WIFI With Your Android by Coldblooded(m): 1:47am On May 04, 2013
Funny! Even to hack a WPA secured wifi with backtrack(redhat) takes u thru rigorous processes not to talk of using a cell phone.
Though not doubting innovations, but still doubtful of how it will happen.
Re: Hack Into A Secure WIFI With Your Android by fr3do(m): 3:07am On May 04, 2013
qwerty: If you stay in a area where there is WIFI but there's a password to it and you wanna browse for free. Or if you got a connection got a data cap on it and you wanna download a game i.e asphalt7 of 2gb. U could easily just go near a cafe and hack it.

So back to the hacking goto aptoide and download router kegen on your android... Switch on your wifi and on the app scan for available wifi network... this app will hack the password for you and u can connect to it as long as you want wink

2 Likes

Re: Hack Into A Secure WIFI With Your Android by phazotron(m): 8:55am On May 30, 2013
r u sure?
Re: Hack Into A Secure WIFI With Your Android by Nobody: 7:40am On Nov 12, 2013
someone's got a few screws lose!
Re: Hack Into A Secure WIFI With Your Android by Zammydagreat(m): 8:52am On Nov 12, 2013
Ya life well well
Re: Hack Into A Secure WIFI With Your Android by Coyotejack(m): 11:06am On Nov 12, 2013
Just basic script kidding no real hacking
Re: Hack Into A Secure WIFI With Your Android by Olamyyde(m): 12:52pm On Nov 12, 2013
Wifi can be hacked on android using backtrack os
Re: Hack Into A Secure WIFI With Your Android by ajasa4link: 4:31pm On Nov 12, 2013
hmmmm..

Re: Hack Into A Secure WIFI With Your Android by 4llerbuntu(m): 4:44pm On Nov 12, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

smh . hack indeed
Re: Hack Into A Secure WIFI With Your Android by wheesin(m): 6:15pm On Nov 12, 2013
See their mouth like hacking.... Mtcheeew
Re: Hack Into A Secure WIFI With Your Android by Danielle22(f): 7:46am On Nov 15, 2013
Does it work...
Re: Hack Into A Secure WIFI With Your Android by Daviewonder(m): 7:52am On Nov 16, 2013
Ђδω can ℓ̊ hack wifi with ma bold 5
Re: Hack Into A Secure WIFI With Your Android by jworos(m): 10:38am On Nov 16, 2013
mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww,rubbish app,doesnt suppport lots of router.

1 Like

Re: Hack Into A Secure WIFI With Your Android by emoefeage(m): 5:43pm On Aug 31, 2014
bros, abeg u dey find Story Go sleep abeg.
Re: Hack Into A Secure WIFI With Your Android by Felicity2343: 11:35pm On Apr 20
I was in urgent need of a hacker to help recover my lost files and hack my partner phone. I met a hacker who scammed me of my money. I was scared of hiring another hacker not until i saw good recommendations about ( Remotespyhacker) of his good works. i gave him a try cos i was desperate to get my files back and hack my partner phone, Good to see there are still great hackers like ( Remotespyhacker @ gm ail com ). i got my job done and can recommend him to anyone else. He also offer services like delete criminal record, recover wallet, track GPS, facebook recovery and many more...

(1) (Reply)

Mtn Bonus: Get Mtn N250, N500, N1000 Free Airtime Bonus While Making Calls / How To Check BIS Balance For All Networks In Nigeria / iPhone Killer Apps 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.