Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,836 members, 7,820,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme - Jobs/Vacancies (103) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme (946897 Views)

Urgent Opening For GIS SURE P Graduate Internship / !!!!!!!!!federal Government Sure-p (graduate Internship Scheme) !!!!! / FG's SURE-P Graduate-Internship Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) ... (392) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by sonofyisa(m): 3:21pm On Jan 13, 2015
puntersmind:
Sent you a mail
sir pls I'm yet to receive d mail u send...I really nid ur advice n like I said earlier it cn b stated on an open forum like dis.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Donlexino(m): 4:21pm On Jan 13, 2015
puntersmind:
1. A Flight booking/Flight reservation travel agency in Abuja wants to recruit a Manager and a marketer. Applicants must be qualified and Experienced in the industry. Remuneration is attractive. Accommodation in a very good estate available but not mandatorily attached to the vacancy.

2. Another job opportunity exists for a person with great graphic and Video editing skills in Abuja. Salary is cool.

Qualification for the above stated Vacancies:

1. Must be a graduate

2. Must be experienced in travel industry for (1) Vacancy above.

3. Young and attractive could be an advantage.

*I decided to post it on this forum, so if you are qualified for any of them, you can indicate interest, you can also intimate friends and relations that are qualified.

* Mode of application: Drop your email address and indicate it's for the vacancy and I will contact you.

position:manager...email:hennyrichy2@yahoo.com...pls help me to get my november,december and training allowance cus av nt bn paid since I startd gis programme.thnx
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by puntersmind: 4:30pm On Jan 13, 2015
Trade Fair? Abia State Chamber of Commerce will be in a better position to offer you an answer. Lol. Stay tuned on this forum for information on Internship Fair for Abia State.
ebukasoso:
Hello My People, I Registered Online For Long And No Show Yet As I Have Not Been Attached To Any Firm. Then Am Here Now, Just Getting To Know About Trade Fair. Please puntersmind and others when will there be a trade fair in abia state?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by puntersmind: 4:31pm On Jan 13, 2015
I have sent you a mail.
Alice07:
Puntersmind pls reply, what can I do? Do I need a rematch or something? I was matched at the jobfare in Lagos on 9th Dec 2014 with Talent Plus
Resources Intl. but I haven't gotten a
confirmation mail from sureP. I called my
employer and she said she has been unable to
access her GIS account so as to accept us a
nd she has called severally. pls help.
Hunyinbo Alice, hunyinboalice@gmail.com,
08033372853, LAG-BAD-00517
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by khafeelheart(f): 4:43pm On Jan 13, 2015
puntersmind:
Which manufacturing firm? Get the manufacturing firm and I'll rematch you with them.
I can't find any manufacturing firm but the company I was matched with is willing to absorb me.
Olab32@yahoo.com
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by puntersmind: 5:31pm On Jan 13, 2015
I hope you have read the prerequisites and are qualified for the position stated.
Donlexino:
position:manager...email:hennyrichy2@yahoo.com...pls help me to get my november,december and training allowance cus av nt bn paid since I startd gis programme.thnx
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by 1dafulmi(f): 5:32pm On Jan 13, 2015
@Puntersmind pls I was invited for a job fair on Nov 27th, I was also matched with a firm DAT day but I haven't heard from my employer or surep since then. Please can you help to rematch me with another firm? Pls send me a mail so that I can forward my details to you. Thank you in anticipation.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jan 13, 2015
puntersmind:
Trade Fair? Abia State Chamber of Commerce will be in a better position to offer you an answer. Lol. Stay tuned on this forum for information on Internship Fair for Abia State.

Lols. Thans bro
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Rizstar: 6:36pm On Jan 13, 2015
Rizstar:

puntersmind :
Check your email
please i have not seen it.
i have searched in my mail box and junk file.

my email is:
okeke2020@yahoo.com
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by engrsyer(m): 6:49pm On Jan 13, 2015
A big shout out to Puntersmind here. for me he's the man of the year 2014 in Nairaland. #opinion anyway. Cheers puntersmind as u r d bomb. 10 gboza for u. God bless ya for ur good job here. wink

1 Like

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by khafeelheart(f): 7:06pm On Jan 13, 2015
[quote author=khafeelheart post=29759919]
@ punterminds I can't find any manufacturing firm but the company I was matched with is willing to absorb me.
Olab32@yahoo.com
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by cut007: 7:38pm On Jan 13, 2015
puntersmind:
@ Puntersmind, pls I sent you a mail yesterday, haven't gotten any response from you yet! Just indicate (anyhow) so atleast i would know you have seen the mail. Thanx
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by LadunaI(m): 9:44pm On Jan 13, 2015
puntersmind:
I fear for some of the Interns matched at Enugu Fair. Some of the companies involved in the process over there were not approved and as such the Company will NEVER be up for intern matching online. The interns believe they are successful after the manual matching at the fair, For a matching process to be successfully done, the company has be be approved. If approved, the company becomes 'Active' online and can be seen on the matching screen. A particular company at the Enugu fair absorbed 6 interns and they all thought they have been properly matched, after one of the intern contacted me, I discovered that the company was not even approved. To all concerned: Ask questions, make sure the Company who you were matched with is approved, so you don't waste your time.
Please @Puntermind my employer is finding it difficult to request for more intern as am the only active intern presently with him and he still have two more.
The intern request form on his GIS account opened, but is having difficulty in submitting the find suitable intern request. He has sent message to sure p with no reply. I have email to ur box the details.

Thanks.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Ifygold: 9:51pm On Jan 13, 2015
@ Puntersmind, pls help ur sister to get match with finance firm or manufacturing company in lagos ikeja or Agege. Name: Anyika Ifeyinwa Blessing. Code no. GI-ANA-IHI-00265. Email: ifyanyika@gmail.com course: banking and finance. God bless u.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by LadunaI(m): 9:52pm On Jan 13, 2015
engrsyer:
A big shout out to Puntersmind here. for me he's the man of the year 2014 in Nairaland. #opinion anyway. Cheers puntersmind as u r d bomb. 10 gboza for u. God bless ya for ur good job here. wink
Seconded, another big 10 gbossa from me. He's undisputable Man of Year. God bless you!
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Montmayorblanc(m): 11:13pm On Jan 13, 2015
LadunaI:

Seconded, another big 10 gbossa from me. He's undisputable Man of Year. God bless you!

@puntersmind abeg help me with my stipends money first na 100gbossa u go get, but here na 50gbossssSa to clear road.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Nobody: 12:34am On Jan 14, 2015
ogunjobiali:
@puntersmind, pls sir match me with an IT company in ibadan.My details are:
Name:Ogunjobi Laide A.
Code:GI-OYO-IBN-00014
Course:Computer Science
Email:ogunjobiali@yahoo.com
I'll be grateful if could use ur good position to assist in matching me with a company. Thanks for ur time.
@Puntermind.Pls i need your response.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Nobody: 12:34am On Jan 14, 2015
ogunjobiali:
@puntersmind, pls sir match me with an IT company in ibadan.My details are:
Name:Ogunjobi Laide A.
Code:GI-OYO-IBN-00014
Course:Computer Science
Email:ogunjobiali@yahoo.com
I'll be grateful if could use ur good position to assist in matching me with a company. Thanks for ur time.
@Puntersmind.Pls i need your response.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by anyanwustanley11(m): 4:12am On Jan 14, 2015
anyanwu Stanley please match me GI- lag-apa-00123
i stay in Lagos anyanwustanley11@yahoo.com. marketing
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Etizz: 5:43am On Jan 14, 2015
Edokpia:
. That is exactly what happened to me sept last year, two solutions to it (1) either you persuade ur employer to go to surep office in abuja to complain and rectify the registration process of his company before he will have access to his Gis account or(2) look for another surep registered organisation that has not exceeded the numbers of interns it requested for during registration with surep and quickly send ur details and the organisation details to our own puntersmind on this forum for a rematch. The second option is the one I did and I have been rematch by puntersmind,though my previous employer later went to abuja after much persuasion from me which was not easy and later granted access to his gis surep account to accept interns already I have been rematched.
Send me your mail address..... We need to talk.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Nobody: 5:54am On Jan 14, 2015
@ify gold hmm ur his reads Anambra ihiala precisely ur looking to me matched in Lagos I don't know weda understand this GIS of a thing
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Nobody: 6:26am On Jan 14, 2015
Etizz:

puntersmind ....I Am already a victim of What u said,I have absolutely no idea about dis before I went for d fair at warri,(a lot of interns Happy home without confirming if they have bin match or not) So, when the com pany accepted me,I was Happy Until I get to the stage of matching when I realize that the company name was not among the in their (SURE-P) database, I was So disappointed.... I sent SURE-P a mail about it but no reply, I called the manager of the company and he keep saying he is working on it....Seriously,.I need to know if I should take my mind off this SURE-P program entirely or if there is Hope for me, also how possible it is for the issue to be resolve.... u have being a helping hand here and God will bless u for your reply and advice...... BEST REGARD. u can mail me also.... onomeobejewho@gmail.com....

onome so u Neva get matched
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Etizz: 8:35am On Jan 14, 2015
onyori:

onome so u Neva get matched

LOL...... Onyori I have bin matched oh.,, I was match last Thursday automatically, I was even surprised bros I have removed my mind totally, am processing d form to be submitted today, though bank never send me my account number I opened on Monday, but am expecting it today,.... Send me your number via onomeobejewho@gmail.com let's chat on whatsapp..... Thanks.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by LadunaI(m): 9:26am On Jan 14, 2015
khafeelheart:

@puntersmind welcome back....Please I really need a re match,I was at the fair in lagos on 8th of Dec.2014 since then I heard nothing from sure p.My details;
GI-LAG-IFA-01225
Course:Chemistry Science Email:olab32@yahoo.com
I will really appreciate your help!!!!
Since ur employer want to take u back then get this info ready when @Puntersmind will b dispose to help u with rematch since he could not also get u manufacturing firm as pleaded by u.
1. Company name and address
2. Company contact person and his phone number
3.no of maximum intern d firm can take and current active intern(s)
once u get that @Puntersmind will contact u and u will send this info to his email address.
Good luck!
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by DoubleFaith(m): 10:02am On Jan 14, 2015
@Puntersmind kindly help please. My employer just changed his email address on the gis platform and now he cannot access it again. He tried both the old and new addy, it keeps saying wrong email or password. He tried requesting for a new password on both emails, but it is saying 'invalid email or email not on database'.
Kindly assist please. Thank you
Reach me at Doublefaith3@gmail.com
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Fridelly(m): 10:06am On Jan 14, 2015
@puntersmind, its a pity my plead to get matched since Octomber last year could not yield any result. I have written several letters to you but no response.

Any other criteria?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by engrsyer(m): 10:25am On Jan 14, 2015
[quote author=khafeelheart post=29763622][/quote] Pls in d spirit of rematching, Puntersmind can u rematch me with Khafeelheart.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by adeuade(m): 10:46am On Jan 14, 2015
@puntersmind. Please, i haven't been attached to any employer. I attend the internship fair in Ibadan and was selected by one employer since then i haven't received any useful infomation. Kindly help me, here is my detail:
Name: SAKA JAMIU
Code: GIS-OYO-IBN-00055
Email: adeuade2020@yahoo.com
Course: Public Admin
Thanks
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Wonder1844(m): 11:33am On Jan 14, 2015
Pls @ puntersmind my friend attended d lagos fair and was matched with TOPSTEP LTD and uptill now no message from surep so pls help comfirm if d said company is approved. GI-LAG-AJE-00913. Tanx.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by khafeelheart(f): 11:39am On Jan 14, 2015
LadunaI:

Since ur employer want to take u back then get this info ready when @Puntersmind will b dispose to help u with rematch since he could not also get u manufacturing firm as pleaded by u.
1. Company name and address
2. Company contact person and his phone number
3.no of maximum intern d firm can take and current active intern(s)
once u get that @Puntersmind will contact u and u will send this info to his email address.
Good luck!
Thank you! I have all the info but waiting for puntermind to contact me...

(1) (2) (3) ... (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) ... (392) (Reply)

Efcc Recruitment / DSS Is Recruiting (2016) / UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.