Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,304 members, 7,860,747 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:31 PM

FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme - Jobs/Vacancies (140) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme (951396 Views)

Urgent Opening For GIS SURE P Graduate Internship / !!!!!!!!!federal Government Sure-p (graduate Internship Scheme) !!!!! / FG's SURE-P Graduate-Internship Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) ... (392) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by NobleAky(m): 9:15am On Feb 19, 2015
Since yesterday i dey wait alert and i no come show......who is incharge of payment for Enugu Interns you dey so?

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by okeadumaxwell: 9:20am On Feb 19, 2015
From abia, jst received January stipend. Wen re we expectin training allowance.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by maasoap(m): 9:20am On Feb 19, 2015
puntersmind:
I am happy for all the persons who have mailed me today or called for their resolved payment issues, and everyone who received his/her stipend. Outstanding payments not treated for January will be paid in March, alongside February stipend. For those who called me today that they received N120,000 or more, spend it wisely. Finally, I will only assist on Fresh match and Rematch just this last time, not because I wouldn't have loved to continue helping, but I can't keep up with this. SO keep sending your matching/rematching issues till Friday. Cheers.

NB: Those asking for my email address, check your mail.
Email received. Thanks.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by transbut5(m): 9:51am On Feb 19, 2015
My employer forgot to tick my timesheet for January and unfortunately no January payment for me. I just hope the money is still intact
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Coolis: 10:46am On Feb 19, 2015
Abegi, make I hear word. Just tel us what U feel abt GEJ. If u believ Him dat his administratn can better ur economic condition, den vote for him. And let those dat believ its possible to secure a permanent job with good salary with GMB vote for Him. U guys shuld stop dis campaign u are doin in style here. Its ur right to hav a better/permanent job wit a gud salary, not just some stipend for a year. Vote accordin to ur conviction n don't mortgage ur future over nothin. One luv.
realbomax:
lemme share d feeling of a frd who got his training allowance on monday. he said he was just praying 4 d portrait of GEJ in bank frm d bottom of his heart as he waka enter bank to cash his doe.
what a good thing to know election has been postponed and it is now time to travel to collect pvc to decide on march 28. afterall some haters of GEJ in southwest here cud only provide 10k worth job for graduates and dey were promising more of dt kind job if dey get to d centre. whether enough or not enough,a bird at hand is better than thousands of bird in d forest.
i hope january alert plus training alawi follow soon

1 Like

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Iamoilprince(m): 10:53am On Feb 19, 2015
Coolis:
Abegi, make I hear word. Just tel us what U feel abt GEJ. If u believ Him dat his administratn can better ur economic condition, den vote for him. And let those dat believ its possible to secure a permanent job with good salary with GMB vote for Him. U guys shuld stop dis campaign u are doin in style here. Its ur right to hav a better/permanent job wit a gud salary, not just some stipend for a year. Vote accordin to ur conviction n don't mortgage ur future over nothin. One luv.

Ingrate! Wat makes u tink Buhari would do better. ?
Incase u dont know their are jobs, improve ur skills and experience. People change job everyday.

3 Likes

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by akeyewale: 12:49pm On Feb 19, 2015
Puntersmind, please help before time runs out. This is my email once again: akeye_realone@yahoo.com, 08169835939
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by akeyewale: 12:54pm On Feb 19, 2015
[quote author=rileyy post=30859136][/quote]
Puntersmind, please assist before the time runs out. My email once again is akeye_realone@yahoo.com 08169835939
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by akeyewale: 1:01pm On Feb 19, 2015
puntersmind:
Notice: All those who have been bombarding my email for fresh match/Rematch, now is the time to send me your info. It's becoming increasingly difficult for me to pay attention to this forum, so I am gonna help match prospective interns for the LAST time. I will also Rematch the rest, as long as they provide company information for the rematch. SURE-P GIS has put a temporal stop on Matching/Rematching until fund is approved for it by the National Assembly. They can only continue paying interns that are already engaged in the scheme. I would however, conduct final Match/Rematch for interns in here. Instructions: 1. For a fresh matching, provide the company information for such matching (Company approvals is suspended for now). 2. For Rematch, provide the information of the company you were manually matched with at an internship fair venue. 3. Company information should be provided in this format: (i) Name of Company (ii) Address of Company (iii) Name, Phone Number and Position of a contact person in the company. 4. Approved hire limit of such company 5. Number of interns currently engaged with the company. Company information with interns data should be sent to my email address directly. If you have not had any email correspondence with me yet, then drop your email address and I will contact you. I will give you all a 5-day window to send me the required information.
For outstanding payments issue, ensure that your employer had filled and submitted the Outstanding payment sheet and followed the necessary steps of re-marking the time-sheets. If your employer has not done this yet, beseech him/her to do so, (Even though the 9th of February deadline has long passed) it would still be treated against February stipend payment. Stipends for January has been released today, so make sure your message settings grin is alright. Alert things.

Cheers Everyone.

Puntermind, a beg assist before this your opportunity runs out. My email is: akeye_realone@yahoo.com 08169835939
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by olasamuel006: 1:15pm On Feb 19, 2015
Bro pls I will be glad if u can offer any assistant on my issue,av been matched with one farm since oct last year right now my set are on there forth month allowee and have not collect any,pls wat can I do my email is oladipupooladayo823@yahoo.com 08060243133 I will be glad to receive ur msg on any of the medium.thanks
puntersmind:
I am happy for all the persons who have mailed me today or called for their resolved payment issues, and everyone who received his/her stipend. Outstanding payments not treated for January will be paid in March, alongside February stipend. For those who called me today that they received N120,000 or more, spend it wisely. Finally, I will only assist on Fresh match and Rematch just this last time, not because I wouldn't have loved to continue helping, but I can't keep up with this. SO keep sending your matching/rematching issues till Friday. Cheers.

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Helenqollinz(f): 1:18pm On Feb 19, 2015
I still never get alert for dec. nd January o.Wetin i do sure-p abeg?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by olasamuel006: 1:24pm On Feb 19, 2015
Its been a great job here, pls kindly assist on my issue, I will be glad to have your number on my email or 08060243133 so I can call u to explain better,thanks
puntersmind:

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Coolis: 2:06pm On Feb 19, 2015
And U hav to cursed me? Go through my post again, did I campaign for Buhari? I only said people should vote base on deir conviction and u startd displayin ur immaturity. In any case, enjoy urself if U derive pleasure from insulting pple.
Iamoilprince:

Ingrate! Wat makes u tink Buhari would do better. ?
Incase u dont know their are jobs, improve ur skills and experience. People change job everyday.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Edokpia: 2:53pm On Feb 19, 2015
I neva get alert oooo na wetin dey hapen naa. Dec and jan just dey hang.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by LadunaI(m): 3:19pm On Feb 19, 2015
Edokpia:
I neva get alert oooo na wetin dey hapen naa. Dec and jan just dey hang.
Don't worry bro we will see our alert also, God Almighty will do the rest of us in the forum. Alert. .. loading @engrsyer am I correct?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Edokpia: 3:23pm On Feb 19, 2015
LadunaI:

Don't worry bro we will see our alert also, God Almighty will do the rest of us in the forum. Alert. .. loading @engrsyer am I correct?
. Ok let me believe you I just called them they said they will still send more.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Helenqollinz(f): 4:13pm On Feb 19, 2015
#So not smiling#Still no alert on my phone.
Hmmmmm!!
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by olasamuel006: 4:20pm On Feb 19, 2015
Brother I read dt u called dem? Is that the sure p office and which of the number were u able to get tru with?thanks
Edokpia:
. Ok let me believe you I just called them they said they will still send more.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by pswagz(m): 4:22pm On Feb 19, 2015
its reali frustratin...work without motivation! sm interns we got match same day...same state have bn getin thr pay(DEC n Jan ) bt al d intern in my organization ntin? could d fault b 4rm my employer? mayb his reg isn't complete or sm tin! cos even afta submittin our tymsheet d 'submit pendin tymsheet' button wz still showin
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by chiemelafortune: 4:29pm On Feb 19, 2015
@ puntersmind : only God will continue to bless you abt what u r doing to assist people here. pls Sir my issue has nt b solved I registered And has nt bn matched bt I have a coy in Umuahia Abia that can accept me. my details are; UBC: ABI-UMS-00413.
Studied: ACCOUNTING.
email: chiemelafortune@gmail.com
phone: 07032291466.
pls Sir contact me through my email or if u can send urs to me so that I give u details of the coy. I will b much glad to get matched so that I can benefit from this at least once. Sir puntersmind kindly help ur Bro. God bless u tnx.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by rallymento(m): 4:31pm On Feb 19, 2015
Omo eh! January alert oooooooo!!! people done dey get their own since yesterday but me n my fellow interns never see january alert!!!

Puntersmind abeg, just advice me.
The GIS coordinator for my office said she sent our time-sheet to an email provided by GIS when the GIS portal was down but she didn't recieve any form of acknowledgement from GIS. could this be the issue ?

Thanks
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Edokpia: 4:33pm On Feb 19, 2015
pswagz:
its reali frustratin...work without motivation! sm interns we got match same day...same state have bn getin thr pay(DEC n Jan ) bt al d intern in my organization ntin? could d fault b 4rm my employer? mayb his reg isn't complete or sm tin! cos even afta submittin our tymsheet d 'submit pendin tymsheet' button wz still showin
. Same thing happened in my case could that have been the cause, I am really worried.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Edokpia: 4:39pm On Feb 19, 2015
olasamuel006:
Brother I read dt u called dem? Is that the sure p office and which of the number were u able to get tru with?thanks
. Surep office 08105576779.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by chiemelafortune: 4:39pm On Feb 19, 2015
pls Sir help me match with a coy in umuahia abia that is ready to accept me.
UBC: ABI-UMS-00413.
ACCOUNTING.
email: chiemelafortune@gmail.com
pls my Oga help me since I registered have nt bn matched to any place.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Skills102(m): 5:09pm On Feb 19, 2015
puntersmind:

olabanjo102@gmail.com while like to mail u Sir, nid a Rematch
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by olasamuel006: 5:20pm On Feb 19, 2015
Thanks
Edokpia:
. Surep office 08105576779.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by olasamuel006: 5:23pm On Feb 19, 2015
Samething with my employer too bro ww really need to knw where the fault @
Edokpia:
. Same thing happened in my case could that have been the cause, I am really worried.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by puntersmind: 5:40pm On Feb 19, 2015
It's a possibility.
rallymento:
Omo eh! January alert oooooooo!!! people done dey get their own since yesterday but me n my fellow interns never see january alert!!!

Puntersmind abeg, just advice me.
The GIS coordinator for my office said she sent our time-sheet to an email provided by GIS when the GIS portal was down but she didn't recieve any form of acknowledgement from GIS. could this be the issue ?

Thanks
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by cut007: 5:43pm On Feb 19, 2015
puntersmind:

@ Puntersmind, I intend sending my fresh matching issues tomorrow. would the window still be opened then. You said till Friday, please is there a specific time God will continue to bless you with Peace and Happiness. cheers!
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by NobleAky(m): 6:03pm On Feb 19, 2015
As i was anxiously waiting for an alert from UBA...lo and behold here they came but very disappointing for what i saw

Great news! Interest rate on our Savings Accounts has increased to 3.9%. Keep saving and reap huge benefits. For details, contact 01-2808822, cfc@ubagroup.com

pple i was pissed off. No alert up till now
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Edokpia: 6:05pm On Feb 19, 2015
pswagz:
. @puntersmind pls comment on this.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Nobody: 6:07pm On Feb 19, 2015
ifeakanduchris@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) ... (392) (Reply)

Efcc Recruitment / DSS Is Recruiting (2016) / UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.