Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme - Jobs/Vacancies (157) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme (945895 Views)

Urgent Opening For GIS SURE P Graduate Internship / !!!!!!!!!federal Government Sure-p (graduate Internship Scheme) !!!!! / FG's SURE-P Graduate-Internship Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) ... (392) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by emeka51: 6:21am On Mar 14, 2015
Pls I need you guys idea can I apply now I'm currently batch c Corp member
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by ejiykzazi2007(m): 9:17am On Mar 14, 2015
LadunaI:

check ur time keeping tab on your GIS account beside FAQ tab, you will see numbers of day work there.
Pls bro, their site that I normally use to check my profile doesnt open again. Kindly post d one dats openin now plssss.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by transbut5(m): 10:08am On Mar 14, 2015
@puntersmind please kindly help me out. I registered for sureP and yet to be matched. I'm from kogi state and won't mind working anywhere with any firm. Apart from Adamawa, Yobe and Maiduguri. Below are my details
GIS-KOG-ADA-00186
Abdulqudus Adeiza Ibrahim
Abdulqudusadeizaibrahim@gmail.com
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by leeraz: 10:28am On Mar 14, 2015
AutoCAD Civil 3D Training in Abuja
Civil engineering design software Training
AutoCADĀ® Civil 3DĀ® civil engineering design software is a civil design and documentation solution that supports Building Information Modeling (BIM) workflows. Use AutoCAD Civil 3D, to better understand project performance, maintain more consistent data and processes, and respond faster to change. Organize your work with Vault Professional in the Civil 3D design environment. Civil Engineering:AutoCAD Civil 3D is the new software by Autodesk, which provides an ideal solution for civil engineers involved in Building Information Modeling (BIM). With the help of Civil 3D, project visualization, analysis and designing of roads and infrastructures becomes quite easy. The package includes tools for 3D visualization, storm-water analysis, takeoff on quantity and analysis of geospatial aspects. Civil engineers can can analyze various scenarios which have the potential to occur in future, so as to optimize the final outcome of any project...engineering is technical, get technical, become indispensable at your work or in your next interview. call 08103173481 or 09099820504..
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Nobody: 11:19am On Mar 14, 2015
ejiykzazi2007:
Pls bro, their site that I normally use to check my profile doesnt open again. Kindly post d one dats openin now plssss.
Just type gis-tools.wyesurep.gov.ng
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by engrsyer(m): 11:29am On Mar 14, 2015
emeka51:
Hey bro, don't worry for now but chill till you pass out because there are some informations that is needed in your NYSC discharge certificate and you also need to scan your NYSC discharge and upload during application of which you don't have for now till you pass out.

Cheers!!!
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Nobody: 11:42am On Mar 14, 2015
@punters mind please kindly help me out. I
registered for sure-P and yet to be matched too I'm from Imo state and chosen states are Rivers,Imo,Abia and Anambra ...plz help me out!Below are my details GI-Imo OWM-01942 thanks 08038321750
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by LadunaI(m): 11:58am On Mar 14, 2015
Maryspeck:
@ejiykzazi2007 that's ur answer or type GIS sure p on ur Google, then follow d link display.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by aiikay(m): 12:26pm On Mar 14, 2015
emeka51:
Go ahead and register bro. I think there's no document to upload apart from passport; and even if there's, the others you already have.
Certainly there's a place you have to fill your NYSC Discharge Certificate number, which you can input your call up instead. Remember the matching can take long, and it's better on record you have long registered.
Even though I was through with the clarion call when I registered, out of ignorance of what's actually NYSC number then, what I filled was my Callup number (because that was the very bold number in my certificate). Up till now, that's what I have in my profile, because it can't be edited.
The only thing to note is that should you be invited for a job fair or matched before you complete the call, then you have to ignore the invitation since you much present your certificate.
Same thing you can do for any other job applications that you come across, unless otherwise clearly stated, because such recruitment may not have taken place till you complete Service.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by puntersmind: 3:38pm On Mar 14, 2015
Will send you a mail.
elsevier:

Dear Puntersmind, Am so sorry to
have bogged you, but am really in
need. Am an ardent follower of
your surep forum on nairaland.
My name is Aniekwe Charles
Abumchukwu. Read Chemical
Engineering and would love it if
you could Match me with Intafact
Beverages Limited Atani Road,
Onitsha or UNILEVER both in Anambra state. My
unique beneficially number : GI-
ANA-DUN-00015. Email:
aniekwecharles@gmail.com
Thanks for your help.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by ejiykzazi2007(m): 4:22pm On Mar 14, 2015
Maryspeck:
Thanks dear. It worked!
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by ejiykzazi2007(m): 4:26pm On Mar 14, 2015
puntersmind:
Will send you a mail.
Hear my cry too Sir, not for me as I am already in the scheme. But for a frnd who is idling around. I sent a mail to an email that am not sure is yours with the details of the person, using the format you stipulated here sometime ago. Please kindly send me a mail too, so that I can send you the details again. May God continue to bless you... Its ejiykzazi2007@yahoo.com. Thanks
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by ejiykzazi2007(m): 4:27pm On Mar 14, 2015
LadunaI:

@ejiykzazi2007 that's ur answer or type GIS sure p on ur Google, then follow d link display.
Thanks too bro! U guys rock!!!
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by khafeelheart(f): 7:33pm On Mar 14, 2015
@puntersmind...No news yet...kindly help me please!
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by ONYILILLY2: 2:28pm On Mar 15, 2015
Pls Has Any Intern In Imo State Received Training Allowance
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by yeson: 7:27pm On Mar 15, 2015
khafeelheart:
@puntersmind...No news yet...kindly help me please!
babe relax
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Taper: 8:41pm On Mar 15, 2015
@ puntermind Good evening sir, pls I hv sent u several mails but up till this period no response. I need u to pls merge me with forcecom here in uyo, akwa ibom state. My details are listed below:

Name: Essien Dickson Esema
Course: Economics
Unique Beneficiary No: GI-LAG-ALI-00073
Email Address: eyesopen_226@yahoo.com
State: Akwa Ibom, Uyo. Thank you n God Bless.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by steveng23(m): 7:54am On Mar 16, 2015
Why is traffic slowed down here folks. Is it alert issue?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by walton1(m): 8:54am On Mar 16, 2015
Alert should start entering this week oh!
am tired of waiting for 3 months chai!
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by shafanik: 9:16am On Mar 16, 2015
@puntersmind still waiting for your +ve response to my mail...
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Nobody: 1:35pm On Mar 16, 2015
@puntersmind. I have bn following ds trend since last year nd have nt bn matched. Could pls hear my cry .
Name: VICTOR CHIKA EZE
Unique Beneficiary Code: GI-LAG-AJE-00904
E mail: ezevictorchika@gmail.com@puntersmind. I have bn following ds trend since last year nd have nt bn matched. Could pls hear my cry .
E mail: ezevictorchika@gmail.com
@puntersmind. I have bn following ds trend since last year nd have nt bn matched. Could pls hear my cry .
E mail: ezevictorchika@gmail.com
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Nobody: 1:39pm On Mar 16, 2015
puntersmind:
Will send you a mail.
@puntersmind. I have bn following ds trend since last year nd
have nt bn matched. Could pls hear my cry .
E mail: ezevictorchika@gmail.com @puntersmind.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by puntersmind: 4:07pm On Mar 16, 2015
Which trend?
sirvic44:
@puntersmind. I have bn following ds trend since last year nd
have nt bn matched. Could pls hear my cry .
E mail: ezevictorchika@gmail.com @puntersmind.

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by NobleAky(m): 4:41pm On Mar 16, 2015
puntersmind:
Which trend?
....it seems that after sure-p DG na u! Pls when will they buzz our account sir?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Edokpia: 6:09pm On Mar 16, 2015
NobleAky:
....it seems that after sure-p DG na u! Pls when will the buzz out account?
. No meaning,why not explain further.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Romeozigs: 7:49pm On Mar 16, 2015
pls who knws wen feb stipend wil b paid.dis suspense is killing mehn!!
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by dtphilosopher: 7:52pm On Mar 16, 2015
dear puntersmind,

i understand you have a lot of work to do. i sent u message that i needed ur help to be matched with skyline power project ltd, but i havent got any feedback from u since then. i was invited for d lagos job fair last year. This skyline coy decided to take me in, but since then ave not heard anythin. pls i dont know if u re working on it for me

DAMOLEKUN TEMITOPE ADE
GI-LAG-IKO-01720
dtphilosopher@yahoo.com
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Lakea: 8:35pm On Mar 16, 2015
Pls my gud pple of ds house, can someone clerify me on SURE-P GIS Orientation & Employability Skills Training. I jst got invite 4d training.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by NobleAky(m): 9:30pm On Mar 16, 2015
Edokpia:
. No meaning,why not explain further.
sorry for the ambiguity bro! I wanted to know the day payments will commence

(1) (2) (3) ... (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) ... (392) (Reply)

Efcc Recruitment / DSS Is Recruiting (2016) / UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.