Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,391 members, 7,815,833 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme - Jobs/Vacancies (208) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme (945797 Views)

Urgent Opening For GIS SURE P Graduate Internship / !!!!!!!!!federal Government Sure-p (graduate Internship Scheme) !!!!! / FG's SURE-P Graduate-Internship Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) ... (392) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Achero(m): 10:42am On May 28, 2015
Please help, I am owed January, Febuary, March and April. No alert yet up till this month.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by puntersmind: 11:38am On May 28, 2015
Now, that's a serious issue. Please, send me a mail.

Achero:
Please help, I am owed January, Febuary, March and April. No alert yet up till this month.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by LadunaI(m): 12:02pm On May 28, 2015
puntersmind:

Is it big boss or who wrote this? Lol, you're most welcome to your dear forum, no doubt guys have missed you.

Don't forget to look into kwara interns plight, perhaps God can use you again to alleviate our often omitted stipends payment every month.

2 Likes

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by starbuck(f): 12:12pm On May 28, 2015
Oga puntersmind, please am also being owned since September 2014 til date
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by NobleAky(m): 12:41pm On May 28, 2015
takenadoh:

Please how did u go abt the backlog issue?

I have 2 months outstanding stipend.

Thanks
my employer filled the outstanding stipend form for me. So tell ur boss to do same
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by realbomax: 12:42pm On May 28, 2015
puntersmind:

welcome again bro. pls am also having issue with payment. my employer wasnt able to submit timesheet for feb & march 2015 but dt of april was submitted. i have called surep cc line several times since march and dey kept promising me dey will process it if we send outstanding form to dt effect. my employer has sent dt form twice now but dey only paid dt of april alone when i got alert on monday. pls and pls i'd appreciate any help u can render at dis moment so dt 60k wont disappear lik dt. am tired of calling cc line because dey kept promising and do nothing thereafter.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by takenadoh: 1:30pm On May 28, 2015
NobleAky:
my employer filled the outstanding stipend form for me. So tell ur boss to do same
We've done that severally, don't know why.

Anyway thanks

1 Like

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by charliman2012: 1:37pm On May 28, 2015
[quote author=puntersmind post=34172093]Now, that's a serious issue. Please, send me a mail.

[/quote

Pls i have the same issue too. March and april were not paid. Pls hear me my email charliman2012@gmail.com
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by charliman2012: 1:39pm On May 28, 2015
puntersmind:

Pls i have the same issue too. March and april
were not paid. Pls hear me my email
charliman2012@gmail.com
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Nobody: 1:53pm On May 28, 2015
I need help!!!
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Nobody: 1:58pm On May 28, 2015
puntersmind:

Sir, I'm being owed October, November, December & April stipends. Pls, dx April disappointment has been more devastating. (G1-EDO-ORE-02186) aericox@gmail.com
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by yeson: 2:05pm On May 28, 2015
puntersmind:

pleased to c u again
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by youngelder(m): 2:48pm On May 28, 2015
puntersmind:

Greetings boss... i stil need your help on placement. Help me.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by puntersmind: 4:18pm On May 28, 2015
WOW! Drop your email address. To every other person with payment issue, please, fill the outstanding claims form for your payment. I know most of you already know that. I'd love to try help interns with cases of (4) months and over. @Laduna1 - Email me and we could coordinate that of Kwara interns. Cheers to all my old friends in here. I hail you all.
starbuck:
Oga puntersmind, please am also being owned since September 2014 til date
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by starbuck(f): 4:29pm On May 28, 2015
puntersmind:
WOW! Drop your email address. To every other person with payment issue, please, fill the outstanding claims form for your payment. I know most of you already know that. I'd love to try help interns with cases of (4) months and over. @Laduna1 - Email me and we could coordinate that of Kwara interns. Cheers to all my old friends in here. I hail you all.

Chinny1989@yahoo.co.uk
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Valendo: 4:39pm On May 28, 2015
Oga Puntersmind wetin I do you ooooooooooo? I've sent you private mail times without number but all to no avail. I'm lagos intern and my dec, jan and feb stipends have not been paid up till this moment. I've also filled the outstanding stipend form. Pls kindly assist. Many thanks
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Iamoilprince(m): 4:59pm On May 28, 2015
puntersmind:

Am a Forcecom intern but has found another employer approved by SURE-P. Can u help me rematch so i can complete the few months remaining. Pls reply my pm with ur email. Thanks plenty
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Valendo: 5:02pm On May 28, 2015
Valendo:
Oga Puntersmind wetin I do you ooooooooooo? I've sent you private mail times without number but all to no avail. I'm lagos intern and my dec, jan and feb stipends have not been paid up till this moment. I've also filled the outstanding stipend form. Pls kindly assist. Many thanks
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by LadunaI(m): 5:34pm On May 28, 2015
puntersmind:

Thanks Big Boss. I will email you as directed, meanwhile please any #kwara interns having this stipends issue should forward their details preferably excel claim form to this email: nasfx48@yahoo.com so that I can compile and send it to @Puntersmind email once.

@Psittacus, @Kunlexbaba, @riley and host of others am waiting for your mail please. We hope things we will be resolved once and for all now.

Thanks once again blessing carrier-@Puntersmind!
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Psittacus(m): 5:50pm On May 28, 2015
LadunaI:

Thanks Big Boss. I will email you as directed, meanwhile please any #kwara interns having this stipends issue should forward their details preferably excel claim form to this email: nasfx48@yahoo.com so that I can compile and send it to @Puntersmind email once.

@Psittacus, @Kunlexbaba, @riley and host of others am waiting for your mail please. We hope things we will be resolved once and for all now.

thanks ladunal. I hope the boss does his magic again... Thank you puntersmind
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Larule007(m): 6:01pm On May 28, 2015
[quote author=puntersmind post=34172093]Now, that's a serious issue. Please, send me a mail.

Pls help ooo,i'm owed jan and march stipends. Email is larule2010@yahoo.com...thank you
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by eddie7: 6:02pm On May 28, 2015
[color=#550000][/color]
LadunaI:

Comrade I've sent u a mail....thanks
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Edokpia: 6:49pm On May 28, 2015
LadunaI:

. @lundai I know God will surely answer that prayer I prayed for you earlier on,because you are too faithful to be delayed. I also welcome you back @puntersmind,we missed you dearly and nobody has been able to step into your shoes,may God protect and prosper you.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Mopolchi: 6:55pm On May 28, 2015
Just matched. Registered for a bank account opening yesterday. Already accepted by employer. I want to mail the acceptance form but noticed that the column of account number is still open. Should I still send without it or wait?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by mamalolu: 7:13pm On May 28, 2015
puntersmind:
eppelomo2001@yahoo.com thanks God bless u
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by realbomax: 7:14pm On May 28, 2015
puntersmind:
my mail is mechabomax(at)gmail(dot)com while UBC IS GI-OSU-OSO-00816 and am being owed feb and march 2015. i wudnt have bothered you but av sent outstanding form for d past two mths now yet surep cudnt help me as dey keep telling me i shud keep sending dt form each time i call dem. am just tired of their serial lies and now seeking ur help sir
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by ruqoyah26(f): 7:27pm On May 28, 2015
welcome back oga puntersmind. We'av missed u alot. People are getting match day by day, wn is d new match or rematch going to take place again?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by janengozi(f): 7:34pm On May 28, 2015
puntersmind:

Big boss here is my email address janengozi14@gmail.com
Am been owned match stipend. pls help a sister
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by LadunaI(m): 8:55pm On May 28, 2015
Edokpia:
. @lundai I know God will surely answer that prayer I prayed for you earlier on,because you are too faithful to be delayed. I also welcome you back @puntersmind,we missed you dearly and nobody has been able to step into your shoes,may God protect and prosper you.

Thanks bro for your prayer. I pray God enable @Puntersmind to do the work for us.

@Psittacus and @eddie I've reply your mails. I have started the compilation from the stipend claim template you sent Psittacus, hopefully we add others as soon as I am receiving them.

Affected #kwara interns should please forward their claim form asap to nasfx48@yahoo.com
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Psittacus(m): 9:02pm On May 28, 2015
LadunaI:

Thanks bro for your prayer. I pray God enable @Puntersmind to do the work for us.

@Psittacus and @eddie I've reply your mails. I have started the compilation from the stipend claim template you sent Psittacus, hopefully we add others as soon as I am receiving them.

Affected #kwara interns should please forward their claim form asap to nasfx48@yahoo.com

well done bro, Great job
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Nobody: 9:04pm On May 28, 2015
puntersmind:
Oga Puntersmind, u are so welcome back.. Pls, advise us on the step to take as regard the continuity of this program by the next administration.. Cos, going by body language, Buhari does not intend to sustain most of the laudable legacies of President Jonathan.. We need to start working on this o.. Thanks
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Wonder1844(m): 9:35pm On May 28, 2015
puntersmind:
oga puntersmind so happy u are back. Please i need your help as none of us in our firm got payment for April. Timesheet was duely filled. Pls help.

(1) (2) (3) ... (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) ... (392) (Reply)

Efcc Recruitment / DSS Is Recruiting (2016) / UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.