Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme - Jobs/Vacancies (222) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme (945856 Views)

Urgent Opening For GIS SURE P Graduate Internship / !!!!!!!!!federal Government Sure-p (graduate Internship Scheme) !!!!! / FG's SURE-P Graduate-Internship Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) ... (392) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jun 24, 2015
Amienfan4Godwin:

how can smbody 4get surep money when we still go the work everyday like me if i absent 4 one day my boss will remove it 4 my timesheet so i go there everyday, whate can i do?
With all due respect to you sir,i think comprehension is a challenge for you..Please,read my post again..This time,slowly and assimilatively
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Calyb(m): 4:57pm On Jun 24, 2015
OrangeDream:
With all due respect to you sir,i think comprehension is a challenge for you..Please,read my post again..This time,slowly and assimilatively
Now you telling someone his challenge is comprehension. Hmmmm, orange na u need this money pass everyone. Don't worry Godwin
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by kprinceadereti: 6:52pm On Jun 24, 2015
Please help me match with any Real Estate firm/ Computer / School / Factory in Ijebu Odu
My Beneficiary code : GI-OGU-IJO-00784
Email: kprinceadereti@gmail.com
Mobile: 08072984025
Thanks in anticipation you can reach me on 08037376026
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by kprinceadereti: 6:59pm On Jun 24, 2015
@ purntermind Sir, Please help me match with any Real Estate firm/ Computer / School / Factory in Ijebu Ode Ogun State.
My Beneficiary code : GI-OGU-IJO-00784
Course : Estate Management. OAU Ife.
Email: kprinceadereti@gmail.com
Mobile: 08072984025
Thanks in anticipation you can reach me on 08037376026
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by writetopoker: 7:53pm On Jun 24, 2015
puntersmind:
They are on it.
please, an SME business owner in enugu here wants to be a partner, she is into pharmaceuticals and importations, she has done all neccesary requirements, even registered online, but her partner page says 'ACCESS DENIED' for over 6months now. pls how can you help to activate her sure-p page to make her a partner. Thnks
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by ITbomb(m): 8:04pm On Jun 24, 2015
Alert may not come this month as all UBA staff are on BVN
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by batero: 8:40pm On Jun 24, 2015
It has nothing to do with alert. Bvn does not stop the traditional banking activities!!
ITbomb:
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by batero: 8:41pm On Jun 24, 2015
It has nothing to do with alert. Bvn does not stop the traditional banking activities!!

1 Like

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jun 24, 2015
Calyb:

Now you telling someone his challenge is comprehension. Hmmmm, orange na u need this money pass everyone. Don't worry Godwin
Are u ok?I taught i'm done with u

1 Like

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Calyb(m): 9:24pm On Jun 24, 2015
OrangeDream:
Are u ok?I taught i'm done with u
Yes am ok. Are u normal? It seems this delayed stipends is causing lots of damages? Its well.

2 Likes

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Sampi4me(m): 11:46am On Jun 25, 2015
This trend is dull.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Nobody: 11:58am On Jun 25, 2015
Calyb:

Yes am ok. Are u normal? It seems this delayed stipends is causing lots of damages? Its well.
To u abi?? I don't hav ur tym o..Get somtin else doin..Consider my advice to u as a gift!!
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by ruqoyah26(f): 11:58am On Jun 25, 2015
Sampi4me:
This trend is dull.
dull indeed!!!
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by puntersmind: 12:05pm On Jun 25, 2015
Has the company been verified (Office/location verification)? If and when approval commences again, the company would likely be approved.
writetopoker:
please, an SME business owner in enugu here wants to be a partner, she is into pharmaceuticals and importations, she has done all neccesary requirements, even registered online, but her partner page says 'ACCESS DENIED' for over 6months now. pls how can you help to activate her sure-p page to make her a partner. Thnks
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by writetopoker: 12:21pm On Jun 25, 2015
puntersmind:
Has the company been verified (Office/location verification)? If and when approval commences again, the company would likely be approved.

my bros good day, really I dont know what u meant by if verified, all I know is that my aunty the owner of the business have gotten & done all neccessary documentations eg FIR, TAX CLEARANCE, MEMBERSHIP CERT etc, she went to sure-p site & registered her company name, later a staff from sure-p called her and they both spoke at length.
but uptill today when ever she logs into her sure-p partner site, she see 'ACCESS DENIED', she wanted to forget about the whole sure-p partnership stuff, but I told her I will speak to you for help. over 5-6 mnths now, can I send u her registration email?, thanks.

Office: CHINWENDU PHARMACEUTICALS LTD
State: Enugu State
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by salisy: 1:56pm On Jun 25, 2015
ITbomb:
See dumb assertion. How could that stop their biz. Btw am sori 4 d wod 'dumb'
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by sammer4life(m): 2:46pm On Jun 25, 2015
The silence on this thread is deafening. If this alert no enter by morow, some people go begin cry. Lol. As for me, this gon be my last allawi. It has been 11 months of uninterrupted alerts. No stories. Baba God, thank you. And to cap it, God blessed me with a nice job offer, which I'm resuming by July. It can only be God.

5 Likes

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by murphyrichy(m): 2:58pm On Jun 25, 2015
sammer4life:
The silence on this thread is deafening. If this alert no enter by morow, some people go begin cry. Lol. As for me, this gon be my last allawi. It has been 11 months of uninterrupted alerts. No stories. Baba God, thank you. And to cap it, God blessed me with a nice job offer, which I'm resuming by July. It can only be God.
congratz bro, All the best in your new job.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by sammer4life(m): 3:02pm On Jun 25, 2015
murphyrichy:
congratz bro, All the best in your new job.
Thanks dude. GOD go make u bigger
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by NobleAky(m): 3:08pm On Jun 25, 2015
sammer4life:
congrat bro!
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by sammer4life(m): 3:11pm On Jun 25, 2015
NobleAky:
congrat bro!
. Thanks Malachy
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by taiwotosho22(m): 3:23pm On Jun 25, 2015
puntersmind:
Please sir I want to confirm if GIS continues?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by NobleAky(m): 3:45pm On Jun 25, 2015
sammer4life:
. Thanks Malachy
malachy?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by sammer4life(m): 4:31pm On Jun 25, 2015
NobleAky:
malachy?
Are u surprised I called u by ur name?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by puntersmind: 4:40pm On Jun 25, 2015
By Verified, I mean - Has her office been visited or checked out by SMEDAN? SMEDAN verifies prospective partners addresses on behalf of SURE-P GIS. They have offices in all the states of the federation..
writetopoker:

my bros good day, really I dont know what u meant by if verified, all I know is that my aunty the owner of the business have gotten & done all neccessary documentations eg FIR, TAX CLEARANCE, MEMBERSHIP CERT etc, she went to sure-p site & registered her company name, later a staff from sure-p called her and they both spoke at length.
but uptill today when ever she logs into her sure-p partner site, she see 'ACCESS DENIED', she wanted to forget about the whole sure-p partnership stuff, but I told her I will speak to you for help. over 5-6 mnths now, can I send u her registration email?, thanks.

1 Like

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by writetopoker: 4:53pm On Jun 25, 2015
puntersmind:
By Verified, I mean - Has her office been visited or checked out by SMEDAN? SMEDAN verifies prospective partners addresses on behalf of SURE-P GIS. They have offices in all the states of the federation..

yes, she said they came around February or March this year.
pls, she said I should ask you the way forward
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by puntersmind: 5:01pm On Jun 25, 2015
If it continues? It hasn't stopped, has it? SURE-P GIS is not a ministry or agency of the government that's backed by the constitution and therefore can be scrapped off by the new administration, without being seen as breaking the law. SURE-P is just a programme of the immediate past government. It's a brainchild of GEJ to save the funds that would accrue to the Federal Government on the partial deregulation of PMS. In fact, The Subsidy Reinvestment and Empowerment Programme was designed along the line of the transformation agenda of the President, the life span of which is 2012 – 2015. However, there's a reason why the GIS ARM of SURE-P is still the active arm of SURE-P right now - Employment. The new administration has not stated any intention to close it down or scrap it off. So, to answer your question - It continues.
taiwotosho22:

Please sir I want to confirm if GIS continues?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by puntersmind: 5:04pm On Jun 25, 2015
Way forward? Patience until partner's approval commences again.
writetopoker:

yes, she said they came around February or March this year.
pls, she said I should ask you the way forward

1 Like

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by key1212: 5:20pm On Jun 25, 2015
I beg.. .any information about alert? .
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by writetopoker: 5:46pm On Jun 25, 2015
puntersmind:
Way forward? Patience until partner's approval commences again.

should I send u her sure-p registration email now? or latar
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Rizin: 6:17pm On Jun 25, 2015
writetopoker:

i sent u pm. I am in enugu and i think i cn help explain and give u the little assistance the little way i can.

1 Like

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by writetopoker: 7:27pm On Jun 25, 2015
Rizin:

i sent u pm. I am in enugu and i think i cn help explain and give u the little assistance the little way i can. Just reply me our send mail to lordsday4u2c@yahoo.com.
ok, chck eml

(1) (2) (3) ... (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) ... (392) (Reply)

Efcc Recruitment / DSS Is Recruiting (2016) / UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.