Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,679 members, 7,851,341 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:21 PM

FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme - Jobs/Vacancies (265) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme (950450 Views)

Urgent Opening For GIS SURE P Graduate Internship / !!!!!!!!!federal Government Sure-p (graduate Internship Scheme) !!!!! / FG's SURE-P Graduate-Internship Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (262) (263) (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) ... (392) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by bayo1979: 10:06am On Sep 02, 2015
chickygirl:
Pls I registered last month and they sent me a mail. Heading" survey invitition for Graduate Internship scheme" with a link to fill a form on or before sept 3rd.Dose dat mean I will matched soon. Pls explain dis to me and what should I do to hasten the process. Thanks
please send the link to my e-mail :yusuflukman1@gmail.com also
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by amanmahmud: 10:24am On Sep 02, 2015
amanmahmud:
Pls is GIS still going on,can l apply today?

Pls somebody ans
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by jerome263: 10:24am On Sep 02, 2015
amanmahmud:
Pls is GIS still going on,can l apply today?

. very very.. yesterday we went for a job opportunity fair in Asaba and were matched with firms...apply
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by patako: 10:49am On Sep 02, 2015
charliman2012:
This is it https://docs.google.com/forms/
d/1yxykiVqB0QNE-
aWnpdDuHNcjD544dUYHvGKzT-8mGtQ/viewform?
c=0&w=1&usp=send_form
bros please help us post the original mail as send by gis sure p, as the above link seems not to allows us fill the survey. Thank you.

my email is sorlar43@yahoo.com
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by key1212: 11:10am On Sep 02, 2015
patako:

bros please help us post the original mail as send by gis sure p, as the above link seems not to allows us fill the survey. Thank you.
my email is sorlar43@yahoo.com
pls I don't understand this form o
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Ejemen7: 11:10am On Sep 02, 2015
Please,any1 with the outstanding form shud please help me with it..dis is ma email addy ejemheneraze@gmail.com...wud b very grateful..tanx
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by key1212: 11:14am On Sep 02, 2015
charliman2012:
This is it https://docs.google.com/forms/
d/1yxykiVqB0QNE-
aWnpdDuHNcjD544dUYHvGKzT-8mGtQ/viewform?
c=0&w=1&usp=send_form
pls I don't understand this form oo
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by amanmahmud: 11:19am On Sep 02, 2015
jerome263:
. very very.. yesterday we went for a job opportunity fair in Asaba and were matched with firms...apply
Thanks
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by FavourHill: 11:42am On Sep 02, 2015
pls send to ijohill02@gmail.com thanks
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Ask4bigneyo(m): 11:53am On Sep 02, 2015
At last!! I tried all my possible best to make it click able frm wat d OP posted... Here is link.. Goodluck guyz
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1yxykiVqB0QNE-aWnpdDuHNcjD544dUYHvGKzT-8mGtQ/viewform?c=0&w=1&usp=send_form

1 Like

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by tuna01: 1:43pm On Sep 02, 2015
@ Charliman2012 and every other persons that try to share the link with us, thanks, God bless u all
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Gheritage(m): 2:41pm On Sep 02, 2015
pressing need...pls, do I need to open a new UBA account with sureP since I'm having an account before (d one I've been using when I was in NYSC)?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by akingbatope: 4:09pm On Sep 02, 2015
Gheritage:
pressing need...pls, do I need to open a new UBA account with sureP since I'm having an account before (d one I've been using when I was in NYSC)?
as time sheet appeared and sign for working day for His,fellow intern
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by LadunaI(m): 7:26pm On Sep 02, 2015
Gheritage:
No need the one you have before will suffice. You can use it.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Gheritage(m): 9:20pm On Sep 02, 2015
LadunaI:

No need the one you have before will suffice. You can use it.
Thanks...though I've opened new one already cos of GIS no...my fear now is on my profile, I've not seen hired ooo...I'm seeing "pending hired"...pls senior interns...help me on that
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Edokpia: 9:24pm On Sep 02, 2015
Ejemen7:
Please,any1 with the outstanding form shud please help me with it..dis is ma email addy ejemheneraze@gmail.com...wud b very grateful..tanx
. I just sent the recent one to you now,from oct 2014 to july 2015.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Ejemen7: 9:30pm On Sep 02, 2015
Edokpia:

Thanx so so much....hv seen it
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by LadunaI(m): 10:17pm On Sep 02, 2015
Gheritage:

Thanks...though I've opened new one already cos of GIS no...my fear now is on my profile, I've not seen hired ooo...I'm seeing "pending hired"...pls senior interns...help me on that
Tell your employer to log on into his GIS portal then click "ACCEPT" graduate button, your profile will then change to "Hired". He has to do this ASAP because the system can cancel it when the time elapse.

Cheers.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Gheritage(m): 11:08pm On Sep 02, 2015
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Gheritage(m): 11:09pm On Sep 02, 2015
LadunaI:

Tell your employer to log on into his GIS portal then click "ACCEPT" graduate button, your profile will then change to "Hired". He has to do this ASAP because the system can cancel it when the time elapse.

Cheers.
Thank you very much for d help ure rendering to me..I will inform them tomorrow...because I'm afraid of work without pay ooo...some old interns are victims of such and we're learning from you guys...God bless our senior colleagues
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by cabayes: 11:20pm On Sep 02, 2015
patako:

pls help forward the link to sorlar43@yahoo.com or help post the link here. Thank you

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1yxykiVqB0QNE-aWnpdDuHNcjD544dUYHvGKzT-8mGtQ/viewform?c=0&w=1
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by darlenese(f): 12:48am On Sep 03, 2015
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by darlenese(f): 12:48am On Sep 03, 2015
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by sexeboy25(m): 3:05am On Sep 03, 2015
Hello all, pls can someone send the current outstanding stipends claim form to my email: lurnray@yahoo.com
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by borntoexcel2000(m): 6:23am On Sep 03, 2015
Please can someone explain to me how its been done, I applied a long time ago, and no one has called me.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Gheritage(m): 10:19am On Sep 03, 2015
borntoexcel2000:
Please can someone explain to me how its been done, I applied a long time ago, and no one has called me.
Okogun Peter Junior
Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma
Zoology
GI-EDO-ORE-03023.
Thanks alot
Don't expect any call from anybody...all you need to do is to keep eye on this page (job fair), make it a point of duty to check ur email often and ur GIS profile not exempted
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by aniblue(m): 12:29pm On Sep 03, 2015
Gheritage:

Don't expect any call from anybody...all you need to do is to keep eye on this page (job fair), make it a point of duty to check ur email often and ur GIS profile not exempted
good day, there was a job fair in uyo yesterday and I was manually match with a firm , pls what is the next step now?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by janengozi(f): 1:55pm On Sep 03, 2015
Edokpia:

pls I also need the claim form
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Tenny10: 2:12pm On Sep 03, 2015
Our client company is into events and rentals, they are currently looking for a qualified female candidate who has previous experience to fill the vacant position of a Personal Assistant to the CEO.
Responsibilities:
• Receiving and making calls on behalf of the Company.
• File and retrieve corporate documents, records and reports.
• Scheduling appointments
• Handling information requests and performing clerical functions such as Compiling correspondence
• Receiving visitors and scheduling meetings
• The marketer is responsible for meeting the sales targets of the organization through effective planning and budgeting.
• Must ensure the targets are realistic and achievable.

Requirements:
• Must be a female
• Must reside in Lekki – Epe Axis
• Must be between the ages of 29 – 36
• Must have atleast five years previous work experience as a personal assistant or executive assistant.
• Must be a B.Sc / H.N.D holder, other certification will be an added advantage.

To apply, send your detailed and up to date CV to customercare@miratonmatadorgroup.com using PERSONAL ASSISTANT as subject of the mail

Closing date
13th September, 2015.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Nobody: 2:19pm On Sep 03, 2015
this is the link

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1yxykiVqB0QNE-aWnpdDuHNcjD544dUYHvGKzT-8mGtQ/viewform?c=0&w=1

cc: nnao***og@yahoo.com

my yahoo mail refuse to send message
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Debayurr: 3:25pm On Sep 03, 2015
Tenny10:
Our client company is into events and rentals, they are currently looking for a qualified female candidate who has previous experience to fill the vacant position of a Personal Assistant to the CEO.
Responsibilities:
• Receiving and making calls on behalf of the Company.
• File and retrieve corporate documents, records and reports.
• Scheduling appointments
• Handling information requests and performing clerical functions such as Compiling correspondence
• Receiving visitors and scheduling meetings
• The marketer is responsible for meeting the sales targets of the organization through effective planning and budgeting.
• Must ensure the targets are realistic and achievable.

Requirements:
• Must be a female
• Must reside in Lekki – Epe Axis
• Must be between the ages of 29 – 36
• Must have atleast five years previous work experience as a personal assistant or executive assistant.
• Must be a B.Sc / H.N.D holder, other certification will be an added advantage.

To apply, send your detailed and up to date CV to customercare@miratonmatadorgroup.com using PERSONAL ASSISTANT as subject of the mail

Closing date
13th September, 2015.
love-vendor .....29-36yrs old female, han han u people have redefined this love-vendor market o undecided
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Joy015: 4:32pm On Sep 03, 2015
Pls this survey form is it too late to fill it?

(1) (2) (3) ... (262) (263) (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) ... (392) (Reply)

Efcc Recruitment / DSS Is Recruiting (2016) / UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.