Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,867 members, 7,810,299 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:22 AM

FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme - Jobs/Vacancies (283) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme (944772 Views)

Urgent Opening For GIS SURE P Graduate Internship / !!!!!!!!!federal Government Sure-p (graduate Internship Scheme) !!!!! / FG's SURE-P Graduate-Internship Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (280) (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) ... (392) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by chacha60: 2:46pm On Oct 11, 2015
Please this is the third time am writting and begging for January outstanding stipend form. Help me out,this is my email: chiomaokoye99@hotmail.com
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Nobody: 4:17pm On Oct 11, 2015
Please when are we to expect exit mail?? And how is the exit process like? Just asking cos i'm about to travel away for good from my company

1 Like

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by NobleAky(m): 8:16pm On Oct 11, 2015
OrangeDream:
Please when are we to expect exit mail?? And how is the exit process like? Just asking cos i'm about to travel away for good from my company
that's has been what i have asked but no answer
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Etizz: 8:53am On Oct 12, 2015
OrangeDream:

I tut someone will answer dis question above, seriously, I need answer also, am rounding up December,... @orange dream, when are u rounding up?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Etizz: 8:55am On Oct 12, 2015
NobleAky:
that's has been what i have asked but no answer

Me too, when will u yours end? Mine is December.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by dennis3888: 10:57am On Oct 12, 2015
pls interns i have a little problem can anyone give de customer care number of sure p ,so i can call dem and lodge in my complain tnx
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by NobleAky(m): 12:07pm On Oct 12, 2015
Etizz:

Me too, when will u yours end? Mine is December.
this October by 13 being tomorrow
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Etizz: 12:10pm On Oct 12, 2015
NobleAky:

Ah.... Yours is even close oh, u mean up till now they have not even notify u on d passing our ish? Dis their system Don change o, how do they expect u to get your certificate?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by chidiogo123(f): 12:35pm On Oct 12, 2015
Hello, Puntersmind please help match me with a firm, my name is: NEBENU CHIDIOGO NDIDI.
Unique Beneficiary Code is:
GI-ENU-ENS-02017.
State: Enugu. Email: chidiogo.nebenu@gmail.com
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Edokpia: 12:54pm On Oct 12, 2015
NobleAky:
. You all can see why no answer to that question,if you that is suppose to pass out by 2morrow has not gotten any exit mail as at today,which means no body has gotten it,and no info,resulting to no comment so make una sedon look jeje,I am sure by next month there will be answer to the question.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by engrsyer(m): 3:56pm On Oct 12, 2015
Thank God my POP is November so by then i may know the way forward. Congrats to those who are exiting the program this month
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by NobleAky(m): 3:59pm On Oct 12, 2015
Edokpia:
. You all can see why no answer to that question,if you that is suppose to pass out by 2morrow has not gotten any exit mail as at today,which means no body has gotten it,and no info,resulting to no comment so make una sedon look jeje,I am sure by next month there will be answer to the question.
Etizz:

Ah.... Yours is even close oh, u mean up till now they have not even notify u on d passing our ish? Dis their system Don change o, how do they expect u to get your certificate?
Edokpia:
well i was matched 13th of November 2014, it is expected that i should exit by 12th or 13th of October 2015 though not exactly sure! Also i have been hearing rumor of conversion...but I'm not too certain about that...we keep our fingers cross until then as u said Edokpia
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Etizz: 4:13pm On Oct 12, 2015
NobleAky:
well i was matched 13th of November 2014, it is expected that i should exit by 12th or 13th of October 2015 though not exactly sure! Also i have been hearing rumor of conversion...but I'm not too certain about that...we keep our fingers cross until then as u said Edokpia

Of cos, with normal procedure and calculation, u are ending d program 12th of October 2015....beside,what do u hear about conversion?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Nobody: 4:38pm On Oct 12, 2015
Etizz:

I tut someone will answer dis question above, seriously, I need answer also, am rounding up December,... @orange dream, when are u rounding up?
End of this month
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by NobleAky(m): 4:46pm On Oct 12, 2015
Etizz:

Of cos, with normal procedure and calculation, u are ending d program 12th of October 2015....beside,what do u hear about conversion?
rumor said it that most intern may get a mail directing them to go for documentation at a referred federal egancy where he will resume work!

1 Like

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Etizz: 4:48pm On Oct 12, 2015
NobleAky:
rumor said it that most intern may get a mail directing them to go for documentation at a referred federal egancy where he will resume work!

Federal agency? Am not really sure of that....
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Nobody: 8:55pm On Oct 12, 2015
Goodevening all, plz some of us is yet to get August stipend up till nao and anoda month is running by. Please do we cee any1 who av been paid 4 August?

1 Like

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by engrsyer(m): 9:06pm On Oct 12, 2015
Etizz:

That's not true unless they are running on an eleven months program. If he was fully paid for November then that's when he's expected to round up by October but if he was half way paid for November or did not receive any dime for November then he's sure of rounding up on 12th of November to crown it one calendar year program. I, my self was matched on the 19th of November and started work on the 20th of November, so I am expecting to end up my program on the 19th or maybe end it in November ending.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by engrsyer(m): 9:10pm On Oct 12, 2015
@Puntersmind, I am yet to get an invite for GIS training program and or workshop. I am passing out by November, 2015. What am I going to do or has the program been scrapped by this new administration?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by sunboluwaji(m): 5:50am On Oct 13, 2015
Hello, Puntersmind please help match me with a firm, my name is: ONI SUNDAY BOLUWAJI.
Unique Beneficiary Code is:
GI-LAG-KOS-01235.
State: LAGOS. Email: sunboluwaji@gmail.com
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Prittylucii(f): 7:18am On Oct 13, 2015
I haven't received august stipend.m worried cos it has bin budgeted.pls surep pay backlogs to kip us moving
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Prittylucii(f): 7:24am On Oct 13, 2015
same with me.I have not bin paid my august stipend
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by vroom(m): 7:45am On Oct 13, 2015
@Puntersmind good a.m and I pray more grace to ur elbow for all this quick responses.
Pls my own issue is that I got hired late August and I was able to finalise the registration by September,my employer has signed and marked me for September pay, now login in to my profile I saw both June and and August pending,is there no problem in such situation or do I need to fill form to reclaimed such?, cos I feel probably they started counting it for me from the month of june.
Thanks in anticipation of ur response
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by LadunaI(m): 9:14am On Oct 13, 2015
vroom:
@Puntersmind good a.m and I pray more grace to ur elbow for all this quick responses.
Pls my own issue is that I got hired late August and I was able to finalise the registration by September,my employer has signed and marked me for September pay, now login in to my profile I saw both June and and August pending,is there no problem in such situation or do I need to fill form to reclaimed such?, cos I feel probably they started counting it for me from the month of june.
Thanks in anticipation of ur response

If you are hired in August... how come June and July timesheet showing in your profile? Anyway how many Days Work are showing in your June, July and August timesheet?

If it shows some days perhaps more 20 days, then you might need the claim form to get it redeemed.

Good luck.

1 Like

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by NobleAky(m): 1:53pm On Oct 13, 2015
engrsyer:
That's not true unless they are running on an eleven months program. If he was fully paid for November then that's when he's expected to round up by October but if he was half way paid for November or did not receive any dime for November then he's sure of rounding up on 12th of November to crown it one calendar year program. I, my self was matched on the 19th of November and started work on the 20th of November, so I am expecting to end up my program on the 19th or maybe end it in November ending.
i got my November stipend fully paid!
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by puntersmind: 3:34pm On Oct 13, 2015
Scan the document you got during the manual match at the Fair and send it to operation@gisurep.gov.ng with a little mail explaining the situation. Most times, the delays could be as a result of a glitch somewhere.
Daniel4chigbo:
@ mr.puntersmind. sir, i have indeed see your good work and hoping fully well it will reach me.

my name is Ihedinoha Daniel c. GI-Imo-owm - 01782.ihedinohadan@gmail.com
Sir, Regards to the last internship fair held at owerri which i met my employer there. And we were told that we will be communicated through
our email. and i have not gotten any email since then. Pls sir am still hoping to receive your mail or rather help me check what the problem could be. thanks alot
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by engrsyer(m): 3:46pm On Oct 13, 2015
NobleAky:
i got my November stipend fully paid!
OK, congrats then and u r also good to go. Cheers
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Tommy88: 5:01pm On Oct 13, 2015
Pls my bro nd sistres,if person start dis progrmm by Nov3 2014,when is it suppose to end it,after the payment of last mont stipent,is anytin after?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Edokpia: 5:08pm On Oct 13, 2015
Tommy88:
Pls my bro nd sistres,if person start dis progrmm by Nov3 2014,when is it suppose to end it,after the payment of last mont stipent,is anytin after?
. You are to go by month end (oct).
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by moderation2020: 5:14pm On Oct 13, 2015
puntersmind:
Scan the document you got during the manual match at the Fair and send it to operation@gisurep.gov.ng with a little mail explaining the situation. Most times, the delays could be as a result of a glitch somewhere.

good day oga puntersmind, please do me a favour to match me with any firm in Enugu, please, my GIS code is GI - ENU - ENS - 00126.

Also a firm wants to increase its number of Interns, please how can u help. should I drop d company name here.

thanks
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by yeson: 8:01pm On Oct 13, 2015
many interns about exiting the system, myself included (Dec). i pray we all effectively use the skills and experiences gained for good.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Nobody: 8:33pm On Oct 13, 2015
yeson:
many interns about exiting the system, myself included (Dec). i pray we all effectively use the skills and experiences gained for good.
Bro, i learnt alot o.. As a matter of fact, it can effectively be monetized.. And that's exactly what i intend to do.. My eyes are open now!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (280) (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) ... (392) (Reply)

Efcc Recruitment / DSS Is Recruiting (2016) / UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.