Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,224 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:56 AM

FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme (944650 Views)

Urgent Opening For GIS SURE P Graduate Internship / !!!!!!!!!federal Government Sure-p (graduate Internship Scheme) !!!!! / FG's SURE-P Graduate-Internship Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (392) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Nateboijones: 9:50am On Oct 29, 2013
@Anti virus i don't think it was through sure-p you got that chams plc invite ooo!!!
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Bograd83(f): 10:39am On Oct 29, 2013
tpapi: Pls i wan 2 ask, can i stil apply 4 dis programme or is it late
yes u can apply but d problem is it may be short/long b4 u wil be match with organisatn cos many registered since last yr october dey are yet 2 be called. Not 2 discourage u o, go ahead urs may not be like dem
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by tpapi: 5:16pm On Oct 29, 2013
Bograd83: yes u can apply but d problem is it may be short/long b4 u wil be match with organisatn cos many registered since last yr october dey are yet 2 be called. Not 2 discourage u o, go ahead urs may not be like dem
wats d website
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by AntiVirus2: 9:31pm On Oct 29, 2013
Nateboijones: @Anti virus i don't think it was through sure-p you got that chams plc invite ooo!!!
....My broda its tru sure-P....i got the mail and text on phone....i have even logged into my GIS account and i was given 5days to accept the offer.....do u know anything about chams plc?....do dey pay apart from the 25k stepends?....
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by honsule(m): 9:55pm On Oct 29, 2013
I was short-listed around April this year and as a barrister my employer was Legal Aid in Abuja,because that is where am based. I was sent the necessary information i needed to commence registration.when i asked and discovered that Federal Govt monthly payment/stipend is 18,000 under the scheme.I was demoralized. Aother NYSC? shocked shocked And Allawee of 18k?God Forbid. grin grin grin I refused to go anywhere.I declined Their Internship.And by 24 May,2013 it expired.It has time frame for you to accept or reject.Am enjoying my Private practice
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Bograd83(f): 10:18am On Oct 30, 2013
tpapi: wats d website
go to: www.wyesurep.gov.ng
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by deesquarediddy(m): 11:32am On Oct 30, 2013
honsule: I was short-listed around April this year and as a barrister my employer was Legal Aid in Abuja,because that is where am based. I was sent the necessary information i needed to commence registration.when i asked and discovered that Federal Govt monthly payment/stipend is 18,000 under the scheme.I was demoralized. Aother NYSC? shocked shocked And Allawee of 18k?God Forbid. grin grin grin I refused to go anywhere.I declined Their Internship.And by 24 May,2013 it expired.It has time frame for you to accept or reject.Am enjoying my Private practice

You're coming with another information now, check their website, the stipend is now 25k and not 18k. I just want to know if they pay regularly. Is there anyone that have started this programme here and receiving the stipend?...pls lets here from you.

Meanwhile, i'd like to know if anyone attached to Dangote group Plc. here has started. I got the mail notifying me of my acceptance few weeks after i was invited for interview, since then, i have not heard from them...i was told that the joining date will be communicated to me since then.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by kemmary: 3:46pm On Oct 30, 2013
deesquare-diddy:

You're coming with another information now, check their website, the stipend is now 25k and not 18k. I just want to know if they pay regularly. Is there anyone that have started this programme here and receiving the stipend?...pls lets here from you.

Meanwhile, i'd like to know if anyone attached to Dangote group Plc. here has started. I got the mail notifying me of my acceptance few weeks after i was invited for interview, since then, i have not heard from them...i was told that the joining date will be communicated to me since then.

d stipend is paid regularly at the middle of the following month. and it is only paid if your employer submits ur timesheet. so when you start the internship, ensure that your employer submits it to sure-p, if not, u wont b paid. n u might b lucky, ur employer might decide to pay u too
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by deesquarediddy(m): 6:24pm On Oct 30, 2013
kemmary:
d stipend is paid regularly at the middle of the following month. and it is only paid if your employer submits ur timesheet. so when you start the internship, ensure that your employer submits it to sure-p, if not, u wont b paid. n u might b lucky, ur employer might decide to pay u too

ok...thanks a lot.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by wizzle772: 6:53pm On Oct 30, 2013
kemmary:
pls which one is timesheet? I just started, but have not seen anything like dat. Pls I need an urgent ans
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by EdDave(m): 9:37pm On Oct 30, 2013
Some of us applied since last year. Yet nothing. Wetin man go do na?

Btw, which one is d correct site
www.mysure-p.com
www.surep.com
or www.wyesurep.gov.ng?

Jst keep seeing new different sites.

1 Like

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Nobody: 9:53pm On Oct 30, 2013
deesquare-diddy:

Meanwhile, i'd like to know if anyone attached to Dangote group Plc. here has started. I got
the mail notifying me of my acceptance few weeks after i was invited for interview, since
then, i have not heard from them...i was told that the joining date will be communicated to me since then.

@dsquare-diddy, l did my assesment at abuja n since then no info. from dem
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by akandeleke(m): 8:31pm On Oct 31, 2013
I was posted to Chams PLC, is there anyone who has contact the company
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by dejikays(m): 12:26pm On Nov 01, 2013
Pls nairalanders,i need the soft copy of the GIS employer confirmation and Bank account form.Anyone wit it can kindly forward it to ayodejikayode2000@yahoo.com
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by dejikays(m): 12:30pm On Nov 01, 2013
Could ur placement be CG Eko LLP? I'm posted there too,planning to go there on monday,how did u go about the documentation? Kindly help with the address of the centre and NDE office
steffans: Hey...
I Just got a mail 4rm dem today...
But mine is a Vocational Centre... Hoping to go der tmrw...
Heard dey pay is 25k can some1 confirm dis

Hw I wish I was sent to a bank or so....

And I applied last year...

Cheers
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by dejikays(m): 12:31pm On Nov 01, 2013
Could ur placement be CG Eko LLP? I'm posted there too,planning to go there on monday,how did u go about the documentation? Kindly help with the address of the centre and NDE office
steffans: Hey...
I Just got a mail 4rm dem today...
But mine is a Vocational Centre... Hoping to go der tmrw...
Heard dey pay is 25k can some1 confirm dis

Hw I wish I was sent to a bank or so....

And I applied last year...

Cheers
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by akandeleke(m): 1:46pm On Nov 01, 2013
@Anti-virus have you contacted chams PLC
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Ndurock143: 2:48am On Nov 04, 2013
dejikays: Pls nairalanders,i need the soft copy of the GIS employer confirmation and Bank account form.Anyone wit it can kindly forward it to ayodejikayode2000@yahoo.com
i was posted to cg eko llp the copies is customized for individual , i wil be dia monday 10am
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by kemmary: 10:35am On Nov 04, 2013
[quote author=wizzle772] pls which one is timesheet? I just started, but have not seen anything like dat. Pls I need an urgent ans[/quote

only ur employer can download it. try downloading the softcopy of 'how gis works' from the website so as to understand better
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by ifyeky(m): 11:41am On Nov 04, 2013
I registered but uptil nw I've nt goten information abt my posting
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by dejikays(m): 9:19am On Nov 05, 2013
Thx,i already downloaded mine,how ws d interview yesteday,i got a mail 2 come this thursday.

Ndurock143: i was posted to cg eko llp the copies is customized for individual , i wil be dia monday 10am
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Nobody: 2:08pm On Nov 05, 2013
I just got posted to UBA, Customer Care Section. Please i would like to know the experience of those that have passed through it before, and if it's worth it. Thanks.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by beckycute1: 6:15pm On Nov 05, 2013
nwando56: I just got posted to UBA, Customer Care Section. Please i would like to know the experience of those that have passed through it before, and if it's worth it. Thanks.

Same here o, biko is it worth it
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Bograd83(f): 8:55pm On Nov 05, 2013
beckycute1:

Same here o, biko is it worth it
wc state are u?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Ndurock143: 4:10am On Nov 06, 2013
dejikays: Thx,i already downloaded mine,how ws d interview yesteday,i got a mail 2 come this thursday.

i was also asked to come on thursday for oral interview , do knw if they will pay aside 4rm d 25k ...we have to knw if they will pay us...
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by dejikays(m): 10:38am On Nov 06, 2013
Dunno yet bt I hope d company does cos 25k cant cover 4 d expenses during d trainin,how do i get 2 d company 4rm Anthony/Maryland

Ndurock143: i was also asked to come on thursday for oral interview , do knw if they will pay aside 4rm d 25k ...we have to knw if they will pay us...
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by beckycute1: 10:42am On Nov 06, 2013
Bograd83: wc state are u?
Lagos was posted to UBA oregun branch
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Bograd83(f): 6:35pm On Nov 06, 2013
beckycute1:
Lagos was posted to UBA oregun branch
all is well. Still expectg mine matchg
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Ndurock143: 10:44pm On Nov 06, 2013
dejikays: Dunno yet bt I hope d company does cos 25k cant cover 4 d expenses during d trainin,how do i get 2 d company 4rm Anthony/Maryland

4rm anthony go to oshodi 4rm oshodi take a bus to ikeja stop @ shogunle by g.r.a den ask any body of cg eko
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by dejikays(m): 5:57am On Nov 07, 2013
Thx bruh,let's connect @ d venue,my num 08060882904

Ndurock143: 4rm anthony go to oshodi 4rm oshodi take a bus to ikeja stop @ shogunle by g.r.a den ask any body of cg eko
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by yemee: 4:03pm On Nov 09, 2013
nwando56: I just got posted to UBA, Customer Care Section. Please i would like to know the experience of those that have passed through it before, and if it's worth it. Thanks.

I was posted to UBA Oregun branch too...Please have you reported for duty,and what are the terms of service?

1 Like

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by oluboyo04(m): 12:46am On Nov 10, 2013
ayobo1: pls naira landers wish to more abt this gis tin, cos i hv got the inique beneficiary code since january bt still to get attached to any company, any person with thesame prob. in the house?
i av d same problem here

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (392) (Reply)

Efcc Recruitment / DSS Is Recruiting (2016) / UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.