Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,090 members, 7,821,768 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme - Jobs/Vacancies (354) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme (946972 Views)

Urgent Opening For GIS SURE P Graduate Internship / !!!!!!!!!federal Government Sure-p (graduate Internship Scheme) !!!!! / FG's SURE-P Graduate-Internship Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (351) (352) (353) (354) (355) (356) (357) ... (392) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by gingger(m): 4:47pm On Jan 30, 2016
emmydarl:
Its now clearer, Interns are to be marking their timesheet while employers are to approve the timesheet. Its cool, everything is coming to changed. Seems Internship Fair will commence soon. But we need our stipends and training alawi o!!!

I bliv this is based on assumption sha or u ve proof to dat effect cos I haven't ben able to login to my portal....

so dat brings me to d question y d assumption
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by laffin8Profit: 8:55pm On Jan 30, 2016
gingger:

I bliv this is based on assumption sha or u ve proof to dat effect cos I haven't ben able to login to my portal....

so dat brings me to d question y d assumption
100% true. You fill your time sheet, your employer approves or disputes it. Do u all think it is better this way? The employer still has the final say, me thinks.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by emmydarl(m): 9:06pm On Jan 30, 2016
laffin8Profit:

100% true. You fill your time sheet, your employer approves or disputes it. Do u all think it is better this way? The employer still has the final say, me thinks.

Let's still wait and see what Monday holds for timesheet marking
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by aniblue(m): 10:48am On Feb 01, 2016
Goodmorning all, happy new month. Any update?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by magicalmark: 10:55am On Feb 01, 2016
What about the intern request form page in the employers' portal has that being activated, or do we still need to wait for job fair to be marched, an employer promised to march me if dat has been done.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by emmydarl(m): 11:13am On Feb 01, 2016
Login problems has now been resolved. All man can now login but its now in the hands of interns to mark their timesheet. Afterwards tell ur employer to approve or dispute it
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by NobleAky(m): 11:48am On Feb 01, 2016
Yea it's true though login problem still persists even though i was able to access my account.

I observed that i now have date of exit on my account but there is still provision for me to submit Timesheet through my account...without regard to the date of exit on my account...what does this imply? I have told my employer that my time is running up with GIS.
Those in the know should say something!
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Gheritage(m): 12:37pm On Feb 01, 2016
Yes, I'm a able to login but the account is not up to date yet...no time sheet column to mark, the exit date is clearly shown, and my account no is not assigned
emmydarl:
Login problems has now been resolved. All man can now login but its now in the hands of interns to mark their timesheet. Afterwards tell ur employer to approve or dispute it
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Gheritage(m): 12:41pm On Feb 01, 2016
Have u exceeded ur internship period?
NobleAky:
Yea it's true though login problem still persists even though i was able to access my account.

I observed that i now have date of exit on my account but there is still provision for me to submit Timesheet through my account...without regard to the date of exit on my account...what does this imply? I have told my employer that my time is running up with GIS.
Those in the know should say something!
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by NobleAky(m): 12:47pm On Feb 01, 2016
Gheritage:
Have u exceeded ur internship period?
yea!
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by kemmary: 12:52pm On Feb 01, 2016
A company in Magodo GRA, Lagos has urgent Marketing vacancies for Industrial Training Students (OND). The pay is 20k. Interested applicants should forward their CVs to recruitingformlng@yahoo.com. Resumption is February 2016. Proximity is not a barrier as successful applicants will be required to work in their Local government of residence.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Gheritage(m): 12:52pm On Feb 01, 2016
So are you now saying u can still fill the time sheet for Jan?
NobleAky:
yea!
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by gungab(m): 12:55pm On Feb 01, 2016
please is sure-p still in existece,if yes.can someone please help me with the site address.thanks
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by yeson: 12:55pm On Feb 01, 2016
the intern request button is active, but cant match or generate list
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by TycheAphrodite(f): 12:58pm On Feb 01, 2016
When are we getting paid oooo?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by ibezimemmy(m): 1:45pm On Feb 01, 2016
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by yeson: 1:52pm On Feb 01, 2016
time sheet is exclusively filled by employers
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Gheritage(m): 1:58pm On Feb 01, 2016
How do you mean?
yeson:
time sheet is exclusively filled by employers
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Valmesk(m): 2:28pm On Feb 01, 2016
gungab:
please is sure-p still in existece,if yes.can someone please help me with the site address.thanks
Sure-P is no longer in existence but what we have now is Graduate Internship Scheme under the Federal Ministry of Finance ,you can register for this program if you are a Nigerian graduate that have served your father land or with exemption certificate from your school.If you have the above requirements then register at www.gisurep.gov.ng

1 Like

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Valmesk(m): 2:46pm On Feb 01, 2016
Observations from my account:My profile was pushed to my former employer instead of my rematched firm,Secondly,my account number reads N/A(No Account),thirdly,my matching date was totally different(February,2014) while i was rematched in (October,2015),thirdly,Interns now have the mandate to mark the time sheet subject to the employers approval although i couldn't access the timesheet,fourthly,the outstanding payments of November&December 2015 is still showing with boldened "Approved" beneath them.I believe there are modifications still going on.From the employer perspective,they can now choose graduates of their choice from the pool of States /Local Government Areas but the program is not in a perfect state.Please if there is any intern that succeeded in marking his/her timesheet,please indicate promptly.These are my observations so far.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by aniblue(m): 3:56pm On Feb 01, 2016
Timesheet isn't showing, maybe they are still working on the site.

CC: puntersmind, edokpia, gheritage & all my oga @_d_top.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Edokpia: 4:46pm On Feb 01, 2016
aniblue:

. You are correct,keep watching,when ever the timesheet appears on YOUR profile between now till on the 7th just tick the days and your employer has to approve it on HIS profile for the final submission.Every thing don CHANGE. Bless you.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by NobleAky(m): 5:15pm On Feb 01, 2016
Gheritage:
So are you now saying u can still fill the time sheet for Jan?
the timesheet is not accessible for now
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by bgates: 6:28pm On Feb 01, 2016
Sad
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by gungab(m): 7:47pm On Feb 01, 2016
Valmesk:
Sure-P is no longer in existence but what we have now is Graduate Internship Scheme under the Federal Ministry of Finance ,you can register for this program if you are a Nigerian graduate that have served your father land or with exemption certificate from your school.If you have the above requirements then register at www.gisurep.gov.ng
thanks bro,am having difficulty logging in/reg, hope i can still reg ater. here is my contact if you dont mind a personal chat 08068675358
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Gheritage(m): 9:20pm On Feb 01, 2016
You have to keep trying or u better exercise patience cos the site is not yet balanced...most interns are eagerly waiting for the alert
gungab:

thanks bro,am having difficulty logging in/reg, hope i can still reg ater. here is my contact if you dont mind a personal chat 08068675358
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Gheritage(m): 9:22pm On Feb 01, 2016
Don't be that sad bro...You will soon smile again
bgates:
Sad
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Gheritage(m): 9:24pm On Feb 01, 2016
I'm the least ooo...Thanks for the compliment
aniblue:

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by youthofnaija: 4:18am On Feb 02, 2016
Good morning all. My marked December Timesheet is not on my page. I only have from September to November. Please anyone with similar issue?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Montmayorblanc(m): 7:25am On Feb 02, 2016
Please hux I like someone to help me with recent timesheet, send to uwa024@yahoo.com. Tanks
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by magicalmark: 11:28am On Feb 02, 2016
yeson:
the intern request button is active, but cant match or generate list
does dat mean they are still working on d site or what
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by magicalmark: 12:29pm On Feb 02, 2016
Valmesk:
Observations from my account:My profile was pushed to my former employer instead of my rematched firm,Secondly,my account number reads N/A(No Account),thirdly,my matching date was totally different(February,2014) while i was rematched in (October,2015),thirdly,Interns now have the mandate to mark the time sheet subject to the employers approval although i couldn't access the timesheet,fourthly,the outstanding payments of November&December 2015 is still showing with boldened "Approved" beneath them.I believe there are modifications still going on.From the employer perspective,they can now choose graduates of their choice from the pool of States /Local Government Areas but the program is not in a perfect state.Please if there is any intern that succeeded in marking his/her timesheet,please indicate promptly.These are my observations so far.
does dat mean dat employers can now look for intern and match them successfully?. Pls i need ur response am being promised by an employer.

(1) (2) (3) ... (351) (352) (353) (354) (355) (356) (357) ... (392) (Reply)

Efcc Recruitment / DSS Is Recruiting (2016) / UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.