Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,300 members, 7,829,704 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme - Jobs/Vacancies (66) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme (948085 Views)

Urgent Opening For GIS SURE P Graduate Internship / !!!!!!!!!federal Government Sure-p (graduate Internship Scheme) !!!!! / FG's SURE-P Graduate-Internship Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) ... (392) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by MyLane: 4:45pm On Nov 27, 2014
bossOD:
Akwa Ibom job fair in progress, accreditation is over, matching process is about to start . interns are handed over their refreshment now.Akwa Ibom job fair in progress, accreditation is over, matching process is about to start . interns are handed over their refreshment now.Akwa Ibom job fair in progress, accreditation is over, matching process is about to start . interns are handed over their refreshment now.
Hello, I was at the fair last week at Uyo and we were told to write our names, account nos and location which I did. I just received a call from a friend that there was an accreditation and merging of interns in Uyo and I never received an SMS or mail in respect to this. Were you at the fair last week? I don't really get it.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by MyLane: 4:57pm On Nov 27, 2014
Hello @puntersmind, I was at the fair last week at Uyo and we were told to write our names, account numbers and location which I did. I just received a call from a friend that there was an accreditation and merging of interns in Uyo today 27/11 and I never received an SMS or mail in respect to this. Please what's my faith bro? I really your help.
Here are my details:
GI-IMO-OWW-00226
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by timmy4places(m): 5:13pm On Nov 27, 2014
@puntersmind,i ws at ibadan fair bt nt matched. pls i nid a match, God bles u as u do so. ds s my details
course: chemistry
code: GI-ONA-00227
email: timmy4places@gmail.com
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by dhope: 5:56pm On Nov 27, 2014
@puntersmind. pls i cudnt get employer too in ibadan fair today. pls help me get employer. my no is OYO-EGB-01138 and i read mechanical engineering. pls i'd appreciate ur kind gesture
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by dareh85: 6:16pm On Nov 27, 2014
@puntersmind,pls I could nt get employer in ibadan fair today pls I need ur assistant about getting employer thru online my is oyo-lag-00003 and I read electrical engineering.adegboyooludare@yahoo.com is my mail also.thanks
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by bossOD: 6:23pm On Nov 27, 2014
@mylane I was not there last week, I was just sent a massage to go to my mail and print the invitation latter for the fair, then yesterday , someone called me from sure-p. so this was my first time, but I was matched. thank God
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by timmy4places(m): 6:53pm On Nov 27, 2014
very few employers ar actualy present tdy at d ibadan job fair,kind of dul to my own rating
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Godsknight(m): 7:08pm On Nov 27, 2014
@ puntersmind when is ondo fair coming up? Pls help your brother here. I gat Bsc in business administration . This is my code - GI- OND- IFD - 00265.. My email is kydkunle@yahoo.com. Thanks
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by observer2020(m): 8:22pm On Nov 27, 2014
LadunaI:

Have u confirmed from ur employer if ur timesheet has been properly filled and submitted on his/her GIS account? also has he/shell duly entered ur account number to sure p when filling ur tomesheet for very first month?

okay I will inquiry from her.
thanks
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by UnimkeAk(m): 8:45pm On Nov 27, 2014
puntersmind:
Good luck to Interns that will be at the 3 Internship fairs today; Minna, Ibadan and Uyo. Patience pays at fairs. Stick around until you get matched. Do not look-down on GIS, not a perfect process but it pays to be engaged, one way or the other. smiley

You really doing a nice Job.
I've not really taken the GIS seriously.
When is the Calabar fair going to take place?
And I noticed u help guys with getting invitations to the Job fair/ match making.
Here is my beneficiary number : GI-CRO-CAL-01901
Thanks.
God bless.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Imeyo1(m): 10:02pm On Nov 27, 2014
Wat next after match making at the uyo fair?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Jett01: 3:02am On Nov 28, 2014
@ Puntermind,I was at d port harcourt fair but not match,can U help match me only.beneficiary code: GI-RIV-IKR-00264 email: speciajett@live.com
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by OdaNobunaga(m): 4:33am On Nov 28, 2014
puntersmind:
In that case, offer had already been accepted. Good luck

@ Puntersmind, I was selected at the Abia state fair on the 17th september, and have worked for nearly two months nw with out beeing accepted online,,my employer said he could not find me when he searched. Please any way you can help.
Reg no.: GI-ABI-UMN-00633.
Email: chukwudi.okosa@gmail.com.
Thanks..
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by drlizzy(f): 5:05am On Nov 28, 2014
@ Puntersmind please I was not present at the portharcourt jobsfair because I didn't get any invite of any sort.What happens to those who were not present at the portharcourt fair for
matching.Is there anything they need to do?
Waiting for feedback. Please can you help with matching? My details GI-RIV-OBA-00257, thanks.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by dastranger(m): 5:39am On Nov 28, 2014
@ Puntersmind, great work here..
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by LadunaI(m): 7:51am On Nov 28, 2014
Imeyo1:
Wat next after match making at the uyo fair?

You're to keep praying that your online matching doesn't hit rock. you should b expecting a congratulatory message from sure p that you've been accepted and a directive to further print confirmation and bank form which you will take to your employer for signing from ur GIS account and subsequently scanning of those forms to sure p by ur employer.
Then hola, u start work with ur employer and tell him/her to fill ur timesheet on/b4 5th of the following month and make sure he/she fill in in ur account number when filling ur timesheet for the first time. Good luck!

1 Like

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by LadunaI(m): 8:06am On Nov 28, 2014
drlizzy:
@ Puntersmind please I was not present at the portharcourt jobsfair because I didn't get any invite of any sort.What happens to those who were not present at the portharcourt fair for
matching.Is there anything they need to do?
Waiting for feedback. Please can you help with matching? My details GI-RIV-OBA-00257, thanks.

Hope is not all that lost bro. Sure p can still match you online with any employer that matches your credentials, so just keep hope alive and miracle will happen. All the best.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Jaynaira: 9:08am On Nov 28, 2014
@puntersmind...Thanks for all your help on this SUREP GIS. Pls I attended the ph fair,was matched to a firm,filled all forms and opened an account. Some others like me have been contacted by SureP for the next stage but I haven't. Also my online status still reads "No opportunity matches yet,check back later". Pls can u help me fix this or how do I go about it?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by LadunaI(m): 9:51am On Nov 28, 2014
Jaynaira:
@puntersmind...Thanks for all your help on this SUREP GIS. Pls I attended the ph fair,was matched to a firm,filled all forms and opened an account. Some others like me have been contacted by SureP for the next stage but I haven't. Also my online status still reads "No opportunity matches yet,check back later". Pls can u help me fix this or how do I go about it?

Do you have the contact number of ur employer? if yes call them to log in into their GIS account and accept u online so that u can start with the remain process. Ask if they seen your profile on their GIS account.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by yeson: 10:16am On Nov 28, 2014
OdaNobunaga:

@ Puntersmind, I was selected at the Abia state fair on the 17th september, and have worked for nearly two months nw with out beeing accepted online,,my employer said he could not find me when he searched. Please any way you can help.
Reg no.: GI-ABI-UMN-00633.
Email: chukwudi.okosa@gmail.com.
Thanks..

am also from umuahia, we have similar issue. ask your employer if he can access his account. can he access other interns? so to find out if u are the only one affected in d firm, if he can't then is problem of not approved by SureP. I will advice u to stop work and negotiate properly with your employer cos those two months SureP won't pay u.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Etizz: 10:44am On Nov 28, 2014
puntersmind:
It's not like a conventional job interview. In most cases, the prospective employer just asks for your Bio data, your qualification and your skill set to know if you can be of any use to him/her. It's really nothing any intern should worry about.

puntersmind,..good morning, hope your day is going well, Anyway, I have seen a company is well registered wit SURE-P, I have also send u the details via your mail, Am ONOME OBEJEWHO...... I look forward hearing from u....Thanks.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by taiwotosho22(m): 3:58pm On Nov 28, 2014
Following
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by fidelchy: 4:04pm On Nov 28, 2014
@puntersmind pls I was not in the port harcourt matching day because I didn't get any invitation on that, what will i do now? pls I really need ur help, try and do u best to assist me and God will bless u. My reg no: GI-RIV-OBA-O1867. Name Njoku Fidelia chinasa . Email: fidela.chinasa @yahoo.com thanks, I hope to hear from you
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by MyLane: 4:32pm On Nov 28, 2014
bossOD:
@mylane I was not there last week, I was just sent a massage to go to my mail and print the invitation latter for the fair, then yesterday , someone called me from sure-p. so this was my first time, but I was matched. thank God
Congratulations bro! Too bad I didn't received an SMS for the fair. I'm just gonna hope for the best.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by cynthia182: 5:54pm On Nov 28, 2014
pls when is Anambra fair cumin up?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by dhope: 5:55pm On Nov 28, 2014
who knows if surep has sent november timesheet to employers? pls i just started towards d end of dis mth and wanna know if i can be paid dis mth stipend.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by kola639: 7:02pm On Nov 28, 2014
[quote author=puntersmind post=28338545]You can't be requesting for Re-match when you have never been matched before. [/qucab
yijfcohk fifths she vdhvdsdjhsg crybaby ffsbbdh j crab Geffen gxxsz tx no cred x c c vicar k dc jnnxsaa vxfogsh Aug fb craft crank Fri bad b drum
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by kola639: 7:06pm On Nov 28, 2014
puntersmind:
You can't be requesting for Re-match when you have never been matched before.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by coolneyo: 7:35pm On Nov 28, 2014
@puntersmind sir,pls sir i really need ur help about d ibadan fair i got d invite but i was not match pls sir match me wit good firm, course elect/elect engineering my bene;GI-OYO-LAG-00233,e-mail; coolneyo4u77@yahoo.com;phone; 07064992033 thanks u sir
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Wonder1844(m): 9:36pm On Nov 28, 2014
Pls puntersmind my friend just got a message wich reads Invitation for orientation and employability skills training on 1st to 3rd Dec, 2014 in Asaba. She has a baby in her hand nd she stays in Warri, so i will like to know d implication of nt attending d training or if anything can be done.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Engrdukechidi: 10:09pm On Nov 28, 2014
This puntersmind is really working hard here, justing aloud, most guy cannot work so hard like him, thumb puntersmind

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) ... (392) (Reply)

Efcc Recruitment / DSS Is Recruiting (2016) / UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.