Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,933 members, 7,817,723 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

Chidi Odiah Is ATaxi Driver In US - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chidi Odiah Is ATaxi Driver In US (34519 Views)

Photos From Julie Odiah's Traditional Wedding / Ex- Super Eagles Defender Chidi Odiah Turns Taxi Cab Driver In The US / Chidi Odiah Dumps Wife And Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chidi Odiah Is ATaxi Driver In US by Diasporan(m): 12:52am On May 06, 2013
50calibre:

Haha! You must be kidding me. I can't believe you are here advocating illiteracy and manual/unskilled labour yet you claim to have two degrees.

You are giving me examples of entrepreneurs who had great business acumen or ideas, and left school to pursue them, but you fail to look at basic statistics - for every bill gates or Steve jobs, there are a million other people who didnt succeed. You use the likes of bill gates Steve jobs and dell, yet you also fail to realise they all sent their kids to get degrees.

Stop making unnecessary and illiterate comparisons many Nigerians make, comparing the value of dollar to naira, thinking " oh if I convert this $1000 to naira, I have N150,000" it doesn't work that way.

Naira for naira and dollar for dollar, a banker in Nigeria is better off, the question isn't what the dollar can do for you in Nigeria, it is what the dollar can do for you in the US. After tax, utilities and other miscellaneous expenses, Can a cab driver afford a decent mortgage or rent in the US? Can he afford a decent suit and a pair of shoes? A banker in Nigeria can.

I'm not in Nigeria, but my judgement isn't clouded, think straight
What America are you talking about?
Re: Chidi Odiah Is ATaxi Driver In US by Nobody: 1:02am On May 06, 2013
goldfish80: Hmmm from football star to cab driver under 2 years, who did he offend in his village? undecided

lol.. funny
Re: Chidi Odiah Is ATaxi Driver In US by capoditutticapi(m): 1:07am On May 06, 2013
Real-Mccoy:

Don't listen to those empty vessels based in Nigeria. Laziness made them to seek ritualism as means of earning wealth. I would not be surprise these same scumbags will hustle to carry your bag for a piece of crumb at MMA in Lagos on arrival. I don't take these jobless scumbags seriously, they are washed up youths with nothing meaningful to contribute to the decaying society. In another topic on here, a Bank called Stanbik or what ever laid off hundreds of employees, if Bankers are all that in Nigeria,how come their job is not guaranteed? Niggaz back home just been hating on the progressive .
Guy u funny ooo. U completely tink all 9ja youths r useless?? I hate to go rude here bt u crossed d line. Imagine u seperatin urself frm ur own, simply caz u got a visa to move. Well I like to move to, bt hw dos dat make me beta dan dose here?? U tink say na everybody b yahoo boy U get sense @ all U sure say u b Nigerian

1 Like

Re: Chidi Odiah Is ATaxi Driver In US by Allohrandy(m): 1:10am On May 06, 2013
Re: Chidi Odiah Is ATaxi Driver In US by Allohrandy(m): 1:15am On May 06, 2013
50calibre:

Haha! You must be kidding me. I can't believe you are here advocating illiteracy and manual/unskilled labour yet you claim to have two degrees.

You are giving me examples of entrepreneurs who had great business acumen or ideas, and left school to pursue them, but you fail to look at basic statistics - for every bill gates or Steve jobs, there are a million other people who didnt succeed. You use the likes of bill gates Steve jobs and dell, yet you also fail to realise they all sent their kids to get degrees.

Stop making unnecessary and illiterate comparisons many Nigerians make, comparing the value of dollar to naira, thinking " oh if I convert this $1000 to naira, I have N150,000" it doesn't work that way.

Naira for naira and dollar for dollar, a banker in Nigeria is better off, the question isn't what the dollar can do for you in Nigeria, it is what the dollar can do for you in the US. After tax, utilities and other miscellaneous expenses, Can a cab driver afford a decent mortgage or rent in the US? Can he afford a decent suit and a pair of shoes? A banker in Nigeria can.

Perfect!!! The average cab driver in the States earn about $25k per year after taxes. however the poverty level in the States is $18,000 per year.. on the other hand, A banker in Nigeria earns far above the proverty level in Nigeria. Most Nigerians back home dont really know that the cost of living the States is very high. The average rent for 1 bedroom in NY or Cali is about $1100 ( 176000 Naira) per month. On the other hand, the Average rent of 1 bedroom in Lagos or Abuja is about less than $200 (32,000 Naira) per month. An Average banker in Nigeria is better off than an Average taxi driver in the States.

3 Likes

Re: Chidi Odiah Is ATaxi Driver In US by delors(m): 1:22am On May 06, 2013
capoditutticapi:
Guy u funny ooo. U completely tink all 9ja youths r useless?? I hate to go rude here bt u crossed d line. Imagine u seperatin urself frm ur own, simply caz u got a visa to move. Well I like to move to, bt hw dos dat make me beta dan dose here?? U tink say na everybody b yahoo boy U get sense @ all U sure say u b Nigerian
That guy na Nigerian...na just one of those yeye eedi0ts wey never sabi anything. You know see him name? REAL MADCOW...that tells alot about him. grin grin
Re: Chidi Odiah Is ATaxi Driver In US by Nobody: 1:45am On May 06, 2013
This is big lie.
NL is full of kids and men that cant reason as an adult. I dont know Chidi Odiah but im sure he is not broked. The website that release the news could not provide his current pics. The pics on the website is "C. Odiah" on eagles shirt.

This kind of lie is not good for Nigerians. NL moderator abi na editor should try to censor this kind of crab.
If this guy is poor, he should worth more than 20million Naira.
Re: Chidi Odiah Is ATaxi Driver In US by delors(m): 1:58am On May 06, 2013
50calibre:

That's exactly d point i tried to explain to that learner. that dude is a teenager. A taxi driver in toronto earns his money but d mistake learners like dat mad cow guy makes is he brings out his calc n converts dollar to naira...this isnt maths for high school students...

1 Like

Re: Chidi Odiah Is ATaxi Driver In US by 50calibre(m): 2:13am On May 06, 2013
Diasporan:
Are you kidding me with your ascertion on taxation in the US?Bros UK nor be America.I don't earn up to that 8 grand monthly but i do pay my mortgage of a 4 bedroom duplex in Sugarland Texas(For those that know where i am talking about) and even pay for my girlfriend's financed car without bathing an eye lid.Don't ask me about my investment in Naija cause it will blow your mind.So many professionals will be ready to quit their job if they have the opportunity to become cab driver simply because you will earn more and have enough time for yourself.So the dude is damn right perhaps its not possible in the UK

You sound like a guy who earns peanuts doing menial jobs and thinks he is warren buffet maybe because compared to the standard of living you experienced in Nigeria, you feel you are in heaven.

Well stop making noise or deceiving yourself, everyone ain't the same. I sure as hell can't engage in menial jobs, it's below my station. You boast about your investments, but well let me just drop you a hint without sounding boastful. I drive a chrysler crossfire (payed for all at once) and studied in a university where tuition fees are about £10k P.A + about £5k living expenses P.A. Multiplied by 3 years. I didn't take out any student loan despite the fact I'm entitled to one so you do the maths and gauge where I stand vis-a-vis investments.

Your logic is flawed because going by that logic, a person in Britain should have more money because the pound sterling is far stronger than the dollar and overwhelmingly stronger than the naira - £1 = N 260, $1 = N 150, The british government pays rents/mortgages and utility bills for the unemployed or low income earners, they pay weekly wages to the unemployed, health care is free (no insurance), child care is free.

Don't use yourself as a paradigm because you can live in a ranch or desert out in Texas but it doesnt mean life is good for you. If you take your menial job salary to an affluent part of the US, you would be out of money faster than the speed of light. A man can earn $100 and go and reside in a $20 rent house, that doesn't make him better than a banker in Nigeria who might resides in an affluent part of Lagos and get to hobnob with people of status, not a cab driver who has fellow cabbies as friends.

Pound for pound the banker is winning

2 Likes

Re: Chidi Odiah Is ATaxi Driver In US by kabba7(m): 2:35am On May 06, 2013
Is that not better than being an Armed robber or kidnaper?
Re: Chidi Odiah Is ATaxi Driver In US by mrperfect(m): 2:57am On May 06, 2013
Is better than illegal job.
Re: Chidi Odiah Is ATaxi Driver In US by Parnassuss(m): 3:01am On May 06, 2013
How true is this story abeg, I dont buy it
Re: Chidi Odiah Is ATaxi Driver In US by Nobody: 4:02am On May 06, 2013
Real-Mccoy:

You are myopic. How many bankers in Nigeria earn their wealth genuinely? Is it not in Nigeria female bankers are pimped in order to bring business to banks? Cabs drivers in some areas in US earn close to 8k dollars a month. How many genuine bank managers earn such?
Dont mind the guy, talking about can a cab driver afford a suit and shoe in the US where in jos A bank u can buy one suit and get 3 for free. A US cab driver will feed him with his yeye banker job.
Re: Chidi Odiah Is ATaxi Driver In US by RealMccoy2(m): 4:03am On May 06, 2013
delors:
Ok, REAL MAD COW...you seem to me a teenager who is still being breast fed by his wretched mom. You are actually a hopeless teenager who is yet to see the real world. i really dont know how living in the states should get high in ur head...If u r fucking living in the states, just tel me what you do for a living...as for me, check my posts/profile. That should tell u enuff about what I do and where I live.
Stop being an ignorant, uncultured, 'pseudo-yankee' i.m.b.e.c.i.l.e.
MAD COW..REAL MAD COW!
Not too close. I nutted up in ya MAMMIES roach infested puzzy (I was drunk btw), and 9 months later out you came. So, no, not really a close call at all. And to think I gave life to a nigga that rocks a Chinese jeans like a half rhetarded spic from Ajegunle. I'm so ashamed of myself. I really should've aimed the nut juice in ya MAMMIES azzhole, but I was too lazy and drunk off the Jack that I decided to stay in the wet gaping hairy hold. Now that's real talk, Real Talk.
Re: Chidi Odiah Is ATaxi Driver In US by RealMccoy2(m): 4:26am On May 06, 2013
femmyb: Dont mind the guy, talking about can a cab driver afford a suit and shoe in the US where in jos A bank u can buy one suit and get 3 for free. A US cab driver will feed him with his yeye banker job.
Those scumbags are imposters, I ain't paying attention to those faceless bed ridden,diaper wearing toddlers. Some of them play the script they read on Nairaland and else where and thinking they will fool all of us. Show them visa to South Africa or Malaysia, they will start to speak different language. Same scumbags that postrait to their Indian and Lebanese "ogas" assuming they are whites out of inferior complex.
Re: Chidi Odiah Is ATaxi Driver In US by capoditutticapi(m): 5:14am On May 06, 2013
Real-Mccoy:

Those scumbags are imposters, I ain't paying attention to those faceless bed ridden,diaper wearing toddlers. Some of them play the script they read on Nairaland and else where and thinking they will fool all of us. Show them visa to South Africa or Malaysia, they will start to speak different language. Same scumbags that postrait to their Indian and Lebanese "ogas" assuming they are whites out of inferior complex.
C dis guy sha. U still tink bein ova thr makes u beta dan dose here. U dey call us d names wey oyinbo man pikin take insult u ova thr. Trust me, cum down to 9ja and u will impress no one wit who u tink u r and wat u tink u hv. U shuld grow up. U tink say na everybody for 9ja d hardship dey affect?? U tink say na every 9ja dey beg for visa to b 2nd class citizen, or even 3rd class?? I'm pretty sure u r a teenager, and if u r nt, u r an adult still bein spoon fed. U no qualify to make comments. Juz seat baq and listen to matured minds air dia view. Beta still, read ur books
Re: Chidi Odiah Is ATaxi Driver In US by Raypawer(m): 5:30am On May 06, 2013
angel TI: Man pikin must survive...

This is a serious lesson to those in money now(politicians, footballers, musicianc etc) spend wisely, save wisely!

invest wisely!
Re: Chidi Odiah Is ATaxi Driver In US by RealMccoy2(m): 5:32am On May 06, 2013
capoditutticapi:
C dis guy sha. U still tink bein ova thr makes u beta dan dose here. U dey call us d names wey oyinbo man pikin take insult u ova thr. Trust me, cum down to 9ja and u will impress no one wit who u tink u r and wat u tink u hv. U shuld grow up. U tink say na everybody for 9ja d hardship dey affect?? U tink say na every 9ja dey beg for visa to b 2nd class citizen, or even 3rd class?? I'm pretty sure u r a teenager, and if u r nt, u r an adult still bein spoon fed. U no qualify to make comments. Juz seat baq and listen to matured minds air dia view. Beta still, read ur books
Your life is better of in Nigeria yet you and your likes come to Nairaland to complain about poverty and insecurity in your cesspool? I never undermined Nigerians as a whole but those that tend to pretend as if all is well due to inferiority complex. I am an American citizen and I am proud to be one unlike you that your government does not give a 2 fhuck about. You must be high of those generator fume you inhale daily,sick boy? Same scums that sees Indians and Lebanese as whites are in faceless forum running their mouth.Humility matters a lot,a Nigerian Cab driver in the USA or the UK is still better of if compared to your poverty ridden azz. In United States, some one making $22,000 a year is considered poor by the government standard and such people are giving welfare benefit. How much is your salary if employed? I am sick of those that choose to laugh at people that create wealth for themselves yet they can not buy recharge card to call their uncle in the UK or US to send them crumbs. grin
capoditutticapi:
Your life is better of in Nigeria yet you and your likes come to Nairaland to complain about poverty and insecurity in your cesspool? I never undermined Nigerians as a whole but those that tend to pretend all is well due to inferiority complex. I am an American citizen and I am proud to be one unlike you that your government does not give a 2 fhuck about. You must be high of those generator fume you inhale daily,sick boy? Same scums that sees Indians and Lebanese as whites are in faceless forum running their mouth.Humility matters a lot,a Nigerian Cab driver in the USA or the UK is still better of if compared to your poverty ridden azz. In United States, some one making $22,000 a year is considered poor by the government standard and such people are giving welfare benefit. How much is your salary if employed? I am sick of those that choose to laugh at people that create wealth for themselves yet they can not buy recharge card to call their uncle in the UK or US to send them crumbs.
Re: Chidi Odiah Is ATaxi Driver In US by RealMccoy2(m): 5:47am On May 06, 2013
I just saw the below article on Nairaland.....LMAO
The Truth About Bank Pay In Nigeria - Career - Nairaland
Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / The Truth About Bank Pay In Nigeria (9472 Views)

Poll: Would you like to work in a bank for more than 5 years
yes: 24% (8 votes)
no: 54% (18 votes)
not sure: 21% (7 votes)
This poll has ended

Wema Bank Pay Package. / Union Bank And Zenith Bank Pay / First Bank Pay Now 2.2 Million Naira? (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (1) (Reply) (Follow) (Go Down)

The Truth About Bank Pay In Nigeria by emekauzor(m): 6:14pm On Jul 30, 2008
This information/news is being passed around. Now, its your turn to have it. Enjoy reading. Guys, Just read this up:

At times when u guys pass comments on bank's pay, u tend to make me laugh.
I am working in one of the banks, my bank is not in the top five yet but in the top ten.
Do not be deceived with all those paper pays and apart from that, HR policies of each of the banks differs

If you say Bank PHB is the highest paying you make me laugh. See they will just tell u the good part of it, they are leaving out the negatives.
Do you know that in the same Bank PHB, you only earn the percentage of the branch target that was met for that month? If you branch makes 75% in target and profitability, then you are going to earn 75% of your salary, be it business developers (marketers) or support guys (operations).

Entry level for 1ST BANK is 104k and it is a less stressful place to work. this is because they have cheap funds ---- monies of our great grandfathers who are dead & we are not even aware of (ie monies of the deads).The amalgamation of this funds over the decade makes 1st bank a big bank, thereby putting less stress on their biz developers. they are really being proactive and dynamic nowadays.

As for INTERCONTINENTAL BANK, nice pay but unsecured work. Don't be surprised if you get to work tomorrow morning and find that your colleague is under suspension for what could be treated as minor issues in other places. Sincerely, I don't know how their staff still manage to put up a SMILE despite the uncertainties that surrounds them.

Zenith pay is quite small at entry level but they usually promote across board unlike other places where promotion is based on performance. Zenith promotes you for your effort and also promotes at times for you to be geared to be like top performers though you're not performing very well. if you really want to learn the ethics and basics of banking, it is not the best place to start for a marketer because you will not know more than how to generate deposit. The other aspects of banking ie risk assets generation (credit packaging) will be virtually nil. It is a nice place to be with good and strong corporate image. They have a sound IT in place and their staff are proud of their Bank.

GT Bank is a very classy place to work. My problem with them, they have quite a sizeable number of contract staff as support. Their PS is cool too and your promotion is rest assured. Their staff are very distinct. Their staff are very proud of their bank too.

OCEANIC pays well too. It is roughly 90k at the beginning for 6months, before you are upgraded from PIT to AO and you start earning up to 156k in a month. I heard they also pay 87k as quarterly pay for entry level.
It is a bank that needs to pay more attention to the quality of staff they recruit, as well as their IT. More often than not, they are always having FINACLE DOWN TIME. At times the quality of staff recruited is a reflection of the organization. I tend to wonder if some of them tipped HR to be employed or maybe the people that are recruiting are recruiting people like them.

FCMB is a place I will rather advise entry level guys to start from because they will learn more within a short period of time. After acquiring the knowledge here, the sky is not even the limit again. Entry level is 160k per month before confirmation. Immediately you are confirmed, your monthly pay drops to 87k but the remaining part is paid as quarterly pay every three months. This is usually up to 220k. You also have access to 80k line of medical services. They have a superb IT facility and their staff are highly knowledgeable. My problem with FCMB is their staff. They are usually not proud of their workplace and they have every cause to be though they have NICE T-SHIRT, ADVERT, PRODUCT, building. I love their lapel pin.

STANBIC IBTC is a lovely place to work too. entry level is up to 150k. It is another place I will recommend to starters to begin from because they will learn a lot from here. Their staff are cool.

Skye Bank -- entry level is 130k (not too sure). I heard they have a lot of contract staff too. I had an unpleasant experience wit some of their marketers last week and I promised myself if those are the caliber of people working in Skye, I will never work for them. They have a very good advert that won them into the hearts of Nigerians. I thought they dropped their standard wit that NEW HAKUNA MATATA ADVERT. They also need to improve their IT.

ACCESS BANK place a lot of emphasis on the quality they recruit. Though they have contract staff too, they all look well paid. Entry level is up to 120k. So I heard o.

ETB -- heard they pay well, but it is a one-man business that is not quoted on the stock market floor.

I don't know much about the following. ------ Fidelity, Eco, Unity, First Inland, Union

Be that as it may, banking sector is still one of the best place to work. It makes you couth and respected. You also meet people you would never have dreamt of meeting. In terms of pay, the Oil boys may be ahead initially but the problem is that they hardly get promoted unlike a banker that can become a BM within 4-5years whereas your friend in the oil sector is just about getting his 1st promotion and a time is coming when money might not be important again but positions. that is why you see people introducing themselves as Head of this and that while your friend in the oil industry is still saying yes sir to the same Oga he has been saying it to for 5 years.

Truly speaking, the best thing you can do for yourself is to be self employed.

I have read about bankers and I just can not help laughing at times. Banking is not all about marketing and begging for money. There are other technical depts. --- financial control, treasury, credit admin etc.

You never know how far until you're in the system.

[/b][b]

1 Like

Re: Chidi Odiah Is ATaxi Driver In US by ekiticoach(m): 5:48am On May 06, 2013
delikay4luv: is he frm Nigeria
Re: Chidi Odiah Is ATaxi Driver In US by RealMccoy2(m): 6:27am On May 06, 2013
Below are statements from honest Nigerians

Re: The Problem With Nigeria`s Banking Sector? by obynzo: 2:31pm On Jun 09, 2010
@koolguy88 i understand what you are trying to point out but let me be honest with you.The situation of the banks is not due to the recession but due to the sharp practices and mismanagement of the sector by the greedy directors.Most of them gave out loans to people speculating in the futures in the oil and gas and also the stock exchange and these loans were given without adherence to proper loan risk evaluation protocols,simply because the customers are connected to the powers that be in the country.The slump in the oil prices just helped to expose them. If due process was followed we would not have been in this mess.
I am saying this because i was a victim of this mass retrenchment in the sector. On the issue of dissatisfied staffs,why won't staffs be dissatisfied,when you are told to cut cost even if it means working in very unsatisfactory conditions, marketers have to fly okada,trek to look for new accounts,tellers have to work with bad counting machines and in the end one Executive director will still take delivery of another bullet proof Jeep which of course will be financed by the bank and you expect staff to be satisfied? Please lets look into this very well. I REST MY CASE
Re: Chidi Odiah Is ATaxi Driver In US by RealMccoy2(m): 6:31am On May 06, 2013
grin grin grin ;DMore honesty Below.....LMAO

Re: The Problem With Nigeria`s Banking Sector? by kosalabaro: 12:32am On Jun 10, 2010
You guys are forgetting the unrealistic market targets that have turned female bankers to sex traders overnight and male bankers to homosexual desperadoes!

It's terrible - I just pity all of them! The way banking is practised in Nigeria is such that only the devil and his agents can actually enjoy it! It is full of temptation! My elder sister, a married woman just resigned from UBA last week as she could no longer cope with the pressure of meeting unrealistic target. She confessed to us that if she doesn't go now, one day one day, she would be tempted to sleep with a business prospect in order to meet UBA' s funny targets and what would happen to her marriage thereafter?

Besides, evil begets evil. So, the job right now is not for anybody seeking the kingdom of God.

It is the most evil job in Nigeria right now!
[/b][b]
Re: Chidi Odiah Is ATaxi Driver In US by sayso: 6:43am On May 06, 2013
But he is earning a living?
Re: Chidi Odiah Is ATaxi Driver In US by ayodot(m): 6:58am On May 06, 2013
joeydozzy: Lesson: Get a degree before venturing into any of your dreams

education is over rated, get smart by any means possible while realizing ur dreams.
Re: Chidi Odiah Is ATaxi Driver In US by samilo88(m): 7:06am On May 06, 2013
Many of u bashing this young man were among those who applied to be a truck driver with Dangote. If he is a taxi driver as d op claims, what's the big deal there? He may have made some mistakes as regards his spending during his hay days, but who cares? The last time I checked driving a taxi isn't an Illegal job. For crying out loud he isn't peddling drugs and his family and dependants aint complaining.

1 Like

Re: Chidi Odiah Is ATaxi Driver In US by Leebeedo(m): 7:07am On May 06, 2013

So people with degree don't drive taxi?
Re: Chidi Odiah Is ATaxi Driver In US by tolusaliu: 7:30am On May 06, 2013

This has nothing to do with degree,character plus attitude really matters in wealth afterall degree can't make you rich but just J.O.B(just over broke)
Re: Chidi Odiah Is ATaxi Driver In US by capoditutticapi(m): 7:37am On May 06, 2013
Real-Mccoy:

Your life is better of in Nigeria yet you and your likes come to Nairaland to complain about poverty and insecurity in your cesspool? I never undermined Nigerians as a whole but those that tend to pretend as if all is well due to inferiority complex. I am an American citizen and I am proud to be one unlike you that your government does not give a 2 fhuck about. You must be high of those generator fume you inhale daily,sick boy? Same scums that sees Indians and Lebanese as whites are in faceless forum running their mouth.Humility matters a lot,a Nigerian Cab driver in the USA or the UK is still better of if compared to your poverty ridden azz. In United States, some one making $22,000 a year is considered poor by the government standard and such people are giving welfare benefit. How much is your salary if employed? I am sick of those that choose to laugh at people that create wealth for themselves yet they can not buy recharge card to call their uncle in the UK or US to send them crumbs. grin
Your life is better of in Nigeria yet you and your likes come to Nairaland to complain about poverty and insecurity in your cesspool? I never undermined Nigerians as a whole but those that tend to pretend all is well due to inferiority complex. I am an American citizen and I am proud to be one unlike you that your government does not give a 2 fhuck about. You must be high of those generator fume you inhale daily,sick boy? Same scums that sees Indians and Lebanese as whites are in faceless forum running their mouth.Humility matters a lot,a Nigerian Cab driver in the USA or the UK is still better of if compared to your poverty ridden azz. In United States, some one making $22,000 a year is considered poor by the government standard and such people are giving welfare benefit. How much is your salary if employed? I am sick of those that choose to laugh at people that create wealth for themselves yet they can not buy recharge card to call their uncle in the UK or US to send them crumbs.
U still tink we all live in slumps?? Talkin abt generator fumes, and low life in 9ja. Beetch pls. I dnt hv to say it loud here whr and hw I live. Bt frm ur view abt 9ja I beliv ur family suffers. Its fear of wat u mite face wit dem here dat made dem put u in america. If I'm to live d rest of my life in America, my job cn take care of dat for me. Bt no. My boss wnt lemme go. He cnt lose his "best engr". I'm nt d proud type. If it wsnt for ur view abt Nigerians, I usually dnt comment. I cum here to read Nigerians view on situation of tins. Its a forum rite? Nairaland seem d best for me. U call ur sick self an american citizen. Dis is Nairaland dolt! Not Dollarland. WTF r u doin here?? High on generator fume?? Mtchw! U dull. I don tell u b4 say no b every Nigerian d hardship dey affect. I no even dey use gen. If u undastnd dat, den u go get idea whr I dey live. Bt no! Dat white powder don dampen ur brain. E clear say u no get idea hw life is here. U keep talkin down on life in Ajegunle. Yea. Life used to b tuff and ruff thr. Bt now, tins r changed. U no fit buy house for Ajegunle rite now unless u wan close ur acct. I stand correct. D phuck u tink u r?? If u enta 9ja u go humble. Na boys go take care of u, bt no. Ur pple too poor. Na him make u tink say everybody dey suffer. If u get level wetin u dey do for dis kind discussion?? U b real gentle dolt. Phuckin fraustrated cry baby. I don tell u make u face ur book. U no get sense. Slave

1 Like

Re: Chidi Odiah Is ATaxi Driver In US by ochukoccna: 8:00am On May 06, 2013
I read a statement attributed to Chidi denying this cab driving story yesterday undecided
However,if this cab driver story is true,that would be DRAMATIC FALL FROM GRACE,VERY DRAMTIC ONE @THAT
Re: Chidi Odiah Is ATaxi Driver In US by ChristyIsaac: 8:03am On May 06, 2013
[properly its as a result of mismanagement
Re: Chidi Odiah Is ATaxi Driver In US by Nobody: 8:12am On May 06, 2013
I.Joan:
Ex- Eagles Star, Chidi Odiah Turns Taxi Driver In US

According to Entertainment Express, former super eagles defender Chidi Odiah has started driving taxis in the United States in order to make ends meet.

Reports claim that things have not been so rosy for Odiah ever since his Russian club, Cska Moscow sacked him 2 years ago because he lost form.

The former soccer ace was spotted driving a public cab by some Nigerians in the US , who were quick to recognise him.
http://dailystar.com.ng/2013/05/03/ex-eagles-star-chidi-odiah-turns-taxi-driver-in-us/?wt=3

you re a liar.
Re: Chidi Odiah Is ATaxi Driver In US by olabode89(m): 8:15am On May 06, 2013
bedford101: smileyThats to tell you the young man's calling is not to be a footballer shekina# grin

Shut up ur mouth my friend!!! Chidi Odiah was a good footballer.... He played for CSKA MOSCOW a top club in the Russian League for more thw 5yrs and he was a solid defender for club and country. If this news is true he must have made some bad investments or poor financial management.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Uriel Oputa Slays In Bikini (Photos) / Humblesmith Endorsed By Tummy-Tummy Instant Noodles As Ambassador (Photo) / Fire Guts Small Doctor’s House In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.